July 25, 2014 | 1681 users online

Lip Gloss - Almay - Liquid Lip Balm (all colors)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2014 2:16:00 PM More reviews by beginingmakeupgirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Hazel

I completely love this product. I have never tried any other Almay product so when I had a coupon for $4 off any Almay product I thought why not buy these Liquid Lip Balms. I fell in love with this product the minute I applied it to my lips. It has a nice smoothing application and the texture is not sticky, but has a little stick to it. The first color I bought happened to be Cantaloupe Creme. After purchasing this color for $5.99 and loving the color and pigmentation it left I went to Target and picked up two more shades, Blooming Balm and Apricot Pucker. First off, Cantaloupe Creme is a orange sort of coral color. In the bottle it looks very orange but when applied it is a light sheer wash of a nude. Blooming Balm is a pretty baby pink, when applied to the lips it is a sheer wash of sort of a frosty pink. Lastly Apricot Pucker is a red coral with some pink. Applied to my lips it just looks like a sheer red gloss covering my lips. Overall I really enjoy these liquid lip balms and look forward to buying the rest of the collection. Also there are 10 colors in the collection, of those 10 all are really nice Spring time colors.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2014 1:54:00 PM More reviews by Shauneexo

I absolutely love this lip gloss! The staying power is phenomenal, it smells great, and the pigmentation is just the right amount of perfect coverage. It doesn't feel heavy like a lot of glosses do, which I really love. Well done, Almay!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2014 4:04:00 AM More reviews by feistydoll

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I am one of those people who is allergic to lip product that contains too much chemical/alcohol in them. Usually I get those bumps on my lips that's itchy and watery when I used the wrong product. Even those lip balms that guarantees that it's made for sensitive lips does not work on me! So I am always disappointed when purchasing lip balms. The only one that I could use before was Vaseline's basic ohsoboring lip balm.

I was reading up about Almay product in an online forum for people with similar problems like mine. So bought it online as they don't sell them in Singapore. It is cheap, smells so fantastic, and it works! I love it! First time in my life I could wear colored lip balms without allergic reactions. Will always repurchase as long as they don't stop producing it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2014 8:24:00 AM More reviews by inthemindsofangels

Short review: These glosses are fantastic! They're affordable, feel light and moisturizing, and provide a sheer wash of color for your lips, perfect for everyday or natural looks.

They caught my eye right away at the store with their simple, yet elegant packaging. The color selection is diverse; you can find anything from a light pink to a peachy coral to a blue-tone sheer red. I applied this gloss in Blooming as soon as I brought it home, without balm or anything underneath, and it moisturized my lips and the color gave me a pretty pink without emphasizing the icky dry parts as typical with some lip colors. As I mentioned above, the color selection isn't extremely large, but diverse enough to find a few shades perfect for your preferred everyday use. Definitely worth the $4! It's a very high quality product for such a cheap price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2014 8:20:00 AM More reviews by MegE

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

These remind me of Laura Mercier Lip Glaces, but for 1/5th the price! Although the Almay feels more balmy less glossy, and the LM feels more glossy less balmy. They are both super moisturizing and have a sweet creme brule scent with no taste. Packaging is somewhat similar (one round, one square) and both have a doe foot applicator.

The current Almay shades are all very sheer, while LM has a variety of sheer to moderately pigmented shades. I picked up Rosy Lipped (nude pink/beige) and Blooming Balm (pale cool pink) in the Almay. They impart just a hint of color and glossy non-sticky shine. They feel very smooth and comfortable and don't cling to dry patches. I'm hoping that Almay will expand the color selection in the near future and introduce a few slightly more pigmented shades.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2014 3:24:00 PM More reviews by lb134060

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I can't see how anyone could NOT love these things. I bought three colors- apple a day, apricot pucker, and just plum. I can't decide which is my favorite- I love them all! They are not highly pigmented which makes it natural looking. They feel conditioning and while a bit sticky, not overly so. I want all the shades! Even shades I would not normally try, I feel like these would be fine since they are pretty sheer. Packaging is perfect

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2014 7:22:00 PM More reviews by Msumpter119161

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I actually love this products smell. The nude-y pinky shade is VERY flattering and lovely for olive shades. It doesn't last too long because it is not a very sticky gloss. It feels moisturizing and is just a joy to wear. I enjoy re-applying gloss so i overall love this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2014 10:37:00 PM More reviews by sherrybird

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Watch my review here

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2014 2:51:00 AM More reviews by Eyeshadowsaremydrug0076

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Anybody NOT love these? My gosh!! These are so excellent!! I do 90% Of my shopping at my Walmart whom only had two shades in stock, but I picked up this lip balm thinking it was s lip gloss and enjoyed the shade of 900 Apricot, when I got home I realized what it was, I was shocked because I am a huge lip balm junky!!! This has a sheer color that still adds that pop of gloss and color to your lips while being good and moisturizing for them.. I do plan to get the whole collection!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2014 11:11:00 PM More reviews by Kadyhorn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this! It is good to use for a lip moisturizer and adds a little bit of color. Not too much color, and just enough moisture!