July 26, 2014 | 1199 users online

Blush - Bobbi Brown - Pastel Pink powder blush

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2013 2:54:00 PM More reviews by amyhuskiewicz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

As others have mentioned, a great cool pink for the pale ladies. Or guys, if you're into that. It is almost too cool for me (neutral, pale skin) but gives a lovely doll-like effect that does not overwhelm. It is silky and applies smoothly. I love that you can put the blushes in the Bobbi Brown palette pans! Most convenient.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2013 1:57:00 PM More reviews by julia178

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This seems to be a great choice for cool toned fair skin. As the previous reviewer stated, Pastel Pink has cool undertones and is a softer, more subdued cousin of Pale Pink. My skin tone is NW15 as well and I reach for this often, it is a no full option for every day to look polished and natural. This has quickly become a staple and I will repurchase when I run out - which should be a long time out because the pans are generously sized.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2013 8:14:00 AM More reviews by nhwhazup

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I purchased this on line with a recommendation from the chat line. I have pale NW15 skin with although I really like the Bobbi Brown pale pink, I wanted another blush that is not quite so bright. I like the pale pink but have to be so careful not to overdo.

This Pastel Pink is similar to the Pale Pink in that it has cool undertones. Very wearable for those with fair skin tone. I can just brush some on and blend - then good to go - no fussing or being concerned it might be too bright. Very natural and will be my go to blush for daily wear.