November 29, 2014 | 996 users online

Scrubs - Indian Glow Face and Body Exfoliator- Ubtan- By Arysa Naturals

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2013 6:53:00 AM More reviews by laylasat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Just wrote a review for arysa's seaweed and spirunlina mask....while it's on my face.
I use Indian glow twice a week. I use it as a scrub once and a mask once. It works great. Makes my skin radiant and smooth. I have been using this with arysa's seaweed mask and the results, well the hubby asked me what I'm using on my face and he asked my how hard it hit the bank. As long as I look good right?
These product are dirt cheap because the results and ingredients are worth 10xs the amount I paid. Best scrub and mask I have ever used, natural or chemical. This being 100% natural is just a huge bonus. Would I buy again? Yes I already re-ordered! One thing, make sure you use a good moisturizer, I bought arysa's hopefully I will love that too. Right now I'm was using night a mins from orgins which i love, so arysa's has a tough competition.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2013 9:35:00 PM More reviews by ladybugsspots

LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT! FIRST AND FOREMOST! I BOUGHT THE NEW FORMULATED INDIAN GLOW- so it's not the same as the other two reviewers have mentioned. Many of the ingredients are the same but Ariba added a few more things! Some of the new ingredients are pineapple extracts, and noni fruit. This is not available on her site yet. I bought this at the Glen Ellyn fest about a month ago.

According to Ariba this has all the benefits of the first indian glow PLUS more!!!

I personally met Ariba, Arysa Naturals owner. And boy, she is YOUNG! She was very professional so First I thought her skin was gorgeous and she looked young because of her products lol. But then I found out she really is young. She's only like 21 years old. She does have a few scarring and she told me how her skin journey- long story short. She experience horrible skin problems when she went on vacation which left her some scars. And she corrected it all by the products she sells. The girl was not wearing any make-up and her complexion was fresh and bright, so naturally I was very interested in her product line and her story.

My skin is a combination sometimes dry as a dessert and other times I could probably make fries from the oil on my face. Ariba, analyzed my skin and gave me a ton of tips and how to take care of my skin. I don't have sensitive skin and I don't break out often, just a couple of pimples here and there. My biggest skin problem is random oiliness and dryness. My complexion is also a bit dull. I'm full Italian with tan skin.

I bought indian glow, a toner and I received a sample moisturizer.

Indian Glow

Packaging is nothing special, like everyone has mentioned it is in a small plastic almost a mini tupper wear like container. I gave the packaging a 5 because it is easy to operate. But not sexy or anything hehe.

The product- The product is a reddish brown powder and smells a little earthy. The powder is not a fine , it's slightly grainy obv. for exfoliation. When you mix the powder with water it has a light fruity smells from the fruit extracts. You form a paste and apply it on your face. ***MAKE SURE YOUR FACE IS CLEANSED*** I leave it on my face for about 10 minutes. After that I wet the mask so it's back to a paste like form on my face and I massage my face in circular motions with my fingers. ( Per directions) I do the massage for about 2-3 minutes.

My first time use- My skin was noticeably softer but I didn't see the glow everyone was talking about =( My skin didn't get oily or dry. It felt good!

After using it 2-3 times a week for about two weeks the "glow" came lol. Actually this happened gradually. I have been using the products for a month now and here's the results I got. My skin is smooth, no more extreme oily or dryness. I use to a pimple here and there that almost NEVER happens now oh and I kept count, kind of. Since using this I think I got 4 pimples, but when I did get the pimples they were gone in 1-3days max no joke. I also want to make a note the Ariba told me that it is very likely the your skin can break out because it is purging( bringing up the bacteria and breakouts from underneath) The biggest thing for me is my complexion it's just amazing now. It's bright not dull. One more warning, do not exfoilate your face and go out in the sun without sunscreen. Your skin will burn more since you removed all the dead skin cells. ( This applies to any exfoliation you preform on your skin).

Lastly, I want to add that I use the toner and moisturizer by Arysa too, so I know that the results are from the combination of the products in my routine. The main thing the ubtan offers me is the bright complexion. The ingredients in the mask are known for their exfoliation and antioxidant properties like turmeric, chick pea powder and clarifying properties of the Moroccan clay. The product is almost gone so it basically lasted me a month... I have to wait until the mask is available to buy online again =( I have two more uses left from this mask. I WILL UPDATE HOW MY SKIN IS WHEN I AM NOT USING THE UBTAN. This way we can see what the real benefits of the exfoliators is!

I would recommend to everyone that has my skin type, I can't speak for other skin types.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2013 3:26:00 PM More reviews by lyfegoes

This product is absoutely amazing! I have extremely oily and sensitive skin. I was recommended to this product by a friend who's skin looked like she was getting facials every week glowing and polished! Well, without hesitating I purchased this product. ** side note this product is not on arysa.com like the business card my friend gave me. This product is now on https://www.etsy.com/shop/Arysa ***

Anyways, once I received my product I was a little confused and disappointed initially. The product is a 1oz powder! The packaging is a small clear plastic container pretty cute and comes in handy a lot now. I immediately called my friend to confirm I had the right product??

I used it that same night: I had makeup on and according to arysa you remove all your makeup and then use. I took out a dime size amount and mixed it with water made a paste and covered my face and neck. I left it on for a few minutes like a few people recommended before, it will slightly dry up so I will put some water on my hand and a little bit on my face and exfoliate lightly with my fingers for about a 1min. I washed it off. I apply a moisturizer afterwards ( reccommended by arysa)

I was shocked that my skin was actually GLOWING! This product on the first use made my skin brighter and lighter. Your skin is nice and smooth. Another plus, my makeup went on flawlessly in the morning. I have been using this for about 1 1/2 months. I use it every other day as a morning face wash. My skin since then has normalized and barely gets oily. I also did not break out from this product. I usually don't break out, but when I do it's usually from a product but this product works great for sensitive skin.

I am a natural product junkie, I was using Frutique-Papaya Enzyme exfoliating gel ( see my review ) prior to indian glow. Frutique is a good exfoilator but harsh and not very natural for my skin. Indian glow is a few dollars more but it's actually natural and basically edible, it's not harsh and leaves my skin smooth where the frutique leaves it slightly dry. I like indian glow better

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2013 10:04:00 PM More reviews by Sugacube

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Okay, maybe i'm biased by now, BUT THIS IS THE AMAZING! I am in love with Arysa Naturals products since I made my first purchase about 5 months ago. ( also because the customer service is the best I have personally experience)

This mask is truly natural and makes your face really glow! The name says what it does. I use it 2-3 times a week to keep my skin beautiful. On clean skin I wet the powder and apply it on my skin, the directions don't say but I leave it on for 5 minutes on my skin to reap all the benefits of the antioxidants in the mask. And then I wet my fingers and gently exfoliate for a minute and wash it off. Walaa! THE GLOW!

The price is totally worth it, you receive 1 oz powder form which lasted me about 2 months which is more than any other cheap or expensive exfoiltor last. I received a coupon so I got two for the price of one 2 for $20 dollars and that is a steal! Gave one to my sister and she loves it. One thing, for people with super dry skin I would use it 1-2 times a week. The moisturizer sample I received works best for very dry skin to pair up with this exfoilator, which is what my sister used since her skin is acne prone and very dry. Another tip , this mask amazing by itself but you can mix essential oils, lemon and milk for a boost and customize the mask to fit your own skin's need!

Don't be fooled to buy from any where else this is the real deal, I have seen a couple of imitations. Arysa site no longer is working for some reason but I found you can buy it from here

I purchased the complete line so my skin is fab! But according to my sister the exfoiltor by itself works great too. I gave it 3 stars for packaging because the packaging can be imporoved, it comes in a small plastic container and the label washes off if you put water on it, but that's something minor. Overall, I give this product a million stars! =)