April 21, 2014 | 904 users online

Lipstick - Max Factor - Giant Pen Stick

rated 1 of 5 on 12/15/2013 2:40:00 AM More reviews by elatheindelible

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The only thing I liked about this is how the color is very opaque.
My cons are:
-glitter! Glitter *everywhere*.
-the color and glitter transfer too easily: mugs, hankies, even my hands are covered in sticky glittery goop after I touch my face.
-no sharpener included
-MORE GLITTER

Shame, it actually was a pretty color, but all the cons I've listed above actually made me turn back to traditional tube lippies.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2013 5:06:00 PM More reviews by gunc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I have this in mysterious hazel and it is the color I have been searching my whole life! It is a sheer glossy nude. Glossy but feels so light on the lips, not at all like a grease layer like many other shiny lipsticks. It looks so natural but in a classy and pretty way. I love this lipstick, I lost it and bought another one although I think it is a litte overpriced. In my country its price is close to MAC lipstics.

Negative sides:

-feels a little bit sticky (due to the non-greasy gloss I think)
-doesn't come with a sharpener. Doesn't fit any other sharpeners for makeup (that I own) either. I don't know if Max Factor has a sharpener for it, but I wouldn't prefer buying a sharpener only for this already overpriced one lipstick of mine. I just sharpen it with my sharpener for stabilo's giant crayon pencils.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2013 1:11:00 AM More reviews by MsBloodyFallen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I always thought that Max Factor was too expensive for a teenage girl like me! But they realised these lip pens out and I'm loving them so much! At Priceline in Australia, they are $10 each and when on sale, usually $5 [what a great deal!]. I have 'Passionate Red' [very pigmented, crimson red] and 'Designer Bloom' [light, sheer red when blended]. They are very moisturising and pigmented. I don't like how it isn't like Clinque's and could twist more product. Give them a try!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2013 12:46:00 PM More reviews by Victoriajane89

Bought this Giant Pen Stick in subtle coral. Love this lipstick. It is very similar to the Clinique chubby sticks. Pigmented but sheer, glides on and lasts while leaving your lips feeling moisturised. Will be checking out the other colours! Great buy!