July 24, 2014 | 1785 users online

Blush - Physicians Formula - Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Airbrushing Blush

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2014 11:48:00 AM More reviews by laurenjill05

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

So, this blush only comes in 2 shades - Natural (a light peachy/pink) and Rose (a matte pinky rose). I have a light olive skin tone and was afraid to get the Natural because in person, looking at it in the pan, I was afraid it wouldn't show up, it just looked blah to me. So, I bought the Rose. This blush is pigmented, but not too pigmented. You do have to build it up a little, which is good in my opinion so you can easily control how much you're putting on. I use an angled ELF brush, just tap it in the blush a couple times (too scared to swirl) and apply. It goes on easily and blends well, never streaky. It claims to last 16 hours, which I'm not sure about all that, but it does last through out my 9 hour work day. I do like to top it off with Milani's Luminoso just for a little shimmer/highlighter on top. I would repurchase as long as it was on sale like it was when I initially bought it, 40% off at CVS.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2014 5:36:00 AM More reviews by esaechao

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This blush is like the perfect everyday color for me. You can build it up and it goes on smooth. I never liked blush before until I tried this one. The packaging is too bulky in my opinion and it is a bit overpriced.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2014 3:30:00 AM More reviews by MaggieHelena

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

nice and glowy! perfect natural blush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2014 11:09:00 AM More reviews by IheartCHA

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This came in a kit in "Natural" that I have purchased. I have a crap ton of blushes, and could have cared less about owning another one, but it came with the super cheap kit, so I was going to try it anyway.

WOW! This is amazing! All of the products from this line do exactly what they claim. In the winter, a lot of my blushes can look muddy on me, but this makes me look rosy, refreshed, and glowing! This is expensive for a blush on its own, but it will last me ages, so it's worth it! I love the ingredients, the packaging -- just everything. Physicians Formula would make a lot of money off of my if they expanded their line, and added more colors. [*huge nudge* just do it, PF!]

If you're looking for a great, long lasting, everyday blush, this is it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2013 5:44:00 PM More reviews by reallyrita

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this in the "natural" shade and it definitely pulls a peachy pink on me. I am NC20 with very light olive undertones. This is pretty darn pigmented, non chalky, not shimmery at all. A very nice and easy to use every day blush. The packaging is just too darn bulky and the brush is beyond useless. Why have a blush that is so tender on sensitive skin and then throw in such a scratchy brush? Oh well....I always use my own blush brushes anyway. The color lasts very well so I don't have to cart this big old compact around with me for touch-ups. I would not buy again only because I have so many other blushes and this one, although very good, is just not unique enough for me to reach for it often. A good product with good color payoff though and it is easy to blend out as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2013 11:10:00 PM More reviews by 54ndy93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great basic pink blush. It's well pigmented and smooth. The packaging is pretty bulky (see attached photos). The brush that comes with it is useless though... It has a mirror too which is nice. One thing, I don't know why other reviewers paid $16 or so. I got from my local CVS for around $8. I'm pretty sure it matches this description. I attached a pic of the bottom with the description label on it. The ingredients of this blush are not irritating and did not break me out.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2013 1:49:00 AM More reviews by azncrow7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

For reference, I'm Asian with light yellow undertoned skin. I'm about NC20-25 depending on the season. I also range from combo to oily depending on the season. I've been using this product off and on for about 3 months.

The color that I have is "Natural", nice warm pink which should suit a wide range of skin tones. The finish is quite natural; mostly matte but not powdery or dusty at all. There is a very slight satin finish to the blush, but just enough so that it's not too flat. It's a soft color that's also pigmented, so you don't need more than a tap of a brush to apply to both cheeks. This blush has a physical SPF 30 in it, which I personally like. While you can't expect it to give you much protection, it's nice to have especially if you're using it as a spring/summer blush like I am. The staying power is pretty average on my oily skin, at about 4-5 hours. Most blushes tend to disappear on me quickly, and I am usually very lighthanded with my blush.

The packaging is quite bulky, so I would suggest depotting this in a Z-palette if you don't want to deal with it. The brush that it comes with is also quite rough. Luckily the product itself is very good. I have sensitive skin, and this doesn't irritate my skin.

It's quite expensive at it's full retail price, but with drugstores running sales like 40% off or getting $7 extrabucks, you'll never have to buy it at full price. It's certainly worth the sale price, so I would suggest anyone who likes matte, natural looking blushes to get this. This is one of my favorite blushes, and I would definitely repurchase this if I run out!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2013 7:42:00 PM More reviews by KitKatKitty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love everything about this product. Pros: 1.It's great for my skin 2. it is highly pigmented. 3. Love the colour, perfect glow 4. Easy to apply (do not use the mini brush it comes with. It's useless. Use your regular blush brush) 5. Does not have sparkles in it. (I prefer my cheeks to look natural and when there is sparkles in my blush, it doesn't give it a natural look.) Cons: 1. A bit pricy for a drug store brand (16$) but totally worth it for the amazing results it gives. 2. The container is SOOO bulky. I hate it, I ended up taking the blush palette out of the container and putting it in one of my thin cases. Saved a lot of space :) they have videos on how to take the blush out of the container. Overall. I would say that the cons don't even matter. You can easily replace the container into something smaller. Price wise, who cares if it's 16$, we've all spent more than that on makeup products so what's 16$ right? Why not :p. my final words; LOVE IT.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2013 1:43:00 PM More reviews by fishers7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Color picks up really nicely from the pan. The color is soft but definitely noticeable. I purchased this in shade "Natural" during a bogo 1/2 off with a $3 off coupon attached along with the matching bronzer. The compact is bulky but I depotted the pan (very easily I might add) and stuck it in my magnetic palette. Definitely a great go to blush for every day. Wish there was a peachier toned one but the "natural" is still great to have in my kit.