October 25, 2014 | 1020 users online

Powder - Chanel - Les Beiges - Healthy Glow Sheer Powder

rated 3 of 5 on 10/22/2014 2:30:00 AM More reviews by cin1130

I'm nw20 and use 20 in this. Color doesn't oxidize, perfect color for my skin. I use Chanel's retractable kabuki with this. I don't use the sponge because it makes my skin very flaky and dry. The problem is the powder has so much fallout and get all over my clothes. It does what it says but for an expensive powder, I expect this powder don't get on my clothes or my car. I just brought it so I can carry this in my purse for touch up. My HG powder is still Shiseido powdery foundation in i20.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2014 7:21:00 PM More reviews by MissLulu1

I have this in 30, I wanted a bronzed that wasn't orangey, cakey or shimmery. It's a light powder that I apply over my foundation and minerals, it gives me a lovely healthy glow, very natural just what I wanted. Although its slightly pricey the compact looks gorgeous and will last for ages.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2014 7:31:00 AM More reviews by buytoomuchmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this powder to set my Vitalumiere Aqua foundation since that was what the lady at the counter advised me to do and for that purpose it works extremely well. My Vitalumiere lasts for up to 8 hours looking like freshly applied when set with this powder.
However I (obviously) don't always wear one of my Chanel foundations, when I try to set another foundation with this powder it feels like it takes away some of the coverage. I don't know if that's just me or if the powder just does that.
However this works beautifully with any Chanel foundation, not so well with a not-chanel foundation. I'd still repurchase cause it makes my skin look so glowy and healthy.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2014 9:25:00 PM More reviews by pink_jasmine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This review is for shade No. 70 which I have been using as a contour. My foundation shade is Chanel Beige 40. I have an even mix of cool and warm undertones so you can say that my skin is truly neutral. I have had trouble find a good contour product that is not too shimmery, too orange or too pink. This suits my skin perfectly. I use it to contour my cheekbones, chin, forehead and nose. The texture of the powder is really soft and blendable. I prefer to use the Chanel #7 stippling brush to apply it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2014 1:49:00 AM More reviews by Nurhidayah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Bought this mainly because of the packaging. It would look good in my purse and when I whip this out for touch ups ;)

PRODUCT: This powder smells divine it has a slight floral sweet smell to it and I feel fancy when I apply this product. Does not keep my shine away. Mainly use this for touch ups. Adds a bit of coverage if you want to set your makeup in place but do not expect the coverage of a powder foundation.

PRICE: Expensive but it is afterall Chanel.

PACKAGING: Plastic. It comes with a brush inside as well but I do not use the brush. Top is white with the chanel logo in black.

I would repurchase this again if the price is slightly cheaper. I repurchase if the price is 1/4 lesser. But I am going to enjoy this powder as long as I still have it!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2014 7:52:00 AM More reviews by classicfrench

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this on a whim as I was looking for a product I could use for bronzing and contouring. I'd heard great things about the Chanel Les Beiges so thought I'd give it a try - and I wasn't disappointed. Despite being pretty expensive I love this product and use it every day - and I only use a little each day for really great, noticeable results so the product is lasting really well. The packaging is obviously lovely (it's Chanel!) and the product is really easy to apply - a little goes a long way. I would buy it again for sure - but hopefully I won't have to any time soon ;)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2014 1:53:00 PM More reviews by dragonflygirl7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have this in a darker shade to use as a bronzer and it is foolproof and very natural looking on my skin~ NC30/no.40. I use a duo fiber brush to sweep it on my cheekbones and the high points of my face. I often use MAC MSFN all over (alone or over a base) and this as a bronzer. On occasion, I will just use this all over for a little bit of color (to note, it has spf 15), and then bit of blush. I'm not sure I'd like this as a finishing powder, as the MAC is just right for that, but as a bronzer or for a bit of color an a casual day, it's lovely, and in a pretty compact with a usable brush.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/21/2014 12:55:00 PM More reviews by thepulptoyourfiction

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this expecting much more from Chanel.
In short, it's a waste of money. Does absolutely nothing.

The only pros are the fragrance (assuming it does not irritate your skin) and the packaging.

Honestly, I only keep this in my purse because it's the closest I'll ever be able to afford anything with a Chanel logo.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2014 11:55:00 AM More reviews by michiemichie

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I discovered this powder while visiting a Chanel counter. The lady applied this on me and I was completely hooked. They say it is invisible on the skin and hey it is. No powder look which I hate. The packaging is great too, comes in a beautiful compact. Would defo buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/5/2014 5:10:00 AM More reviews by Samdoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this powder hoping it would be good "dewy" powder for my dry skin for setting foundation and concealer. I am nc25ish/nars ceylan/Punjab, and bought no. 20 as a setting powder. Upon application it looked lovely - sheer, slightly sheen to give a luminous finish and there were no sparkles on the face as there is in the pan, so I was a happy bunny. However, after half an hour my face looked orange! It oxidised on me and my face didn't match my body anymore and it was terrible. Was very disappointed as it is almost £40 and the little compact was pretty enough to show off - but it's sitting in my drawer doing nothing now. I tried sleeks luminous pressed powder and got faar better results at a fraction of the price!