March 1, 2015 | 2038 users online

Powder - Chanel - Les Beiges - Healthy Glow Sheer Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2015 5:14:00 AM More reviews by freyahaseldine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Green

I really like this product, it gives you a healthy glow over your foundation as well as setting your makeup. I bought the shade beige. I thought at first it would give me a bit more colour but this wasn't the case. It blended in well with my foundation. I can tell when I do and don't wear this powder so it is well worth investing in. Comes with a Chanel mini brush and a case. I would use a proper powder brush to apply though to get the best results. I didn't like the smell of it though as it is quite perfumed and smells a bit cheap. If it wasn't purchased from Boots I would say it had a fake cheap smell to it. But this soon passes after a few mins of applying.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2015 12:12:00 PM More reviews by Studio6605

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This product is elegant and lovely. I really love it. The reason I love it is because the finish is superbly soft and subtly glowy, giving my skin a wonderful natural illumination-from-within look. The glow and coverage is subtle and modern, and so natural. I use this product instead of foundation. While it doesn't provide "coverage", it wins for me because it "enhances" everything about my skins beautifully. It helps me look subtly polished without looking like I'm trying to hard. I feel incredibly beautiful, elegant, cared-for and womanly when applying this product. The gentle scent is lovely and uniquely Chanel, and the kabuki brush (also a gift from my partner) is the softest thing I've ever brushed across my face. The packaging is superbly sophisticated. In my opinion, this product is poetic, and the Chanel price tag is absolutely worth it.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/19/2015 6:02:00 PM More reviews by JuiceLoo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Im gonna make this sad story short, so the rest of you can keep enjoung your chanel ;)
This is not for me. Why?
It makes me break out. A lot. And within a day or so.
Colour is magnificent, smell is nice, packaging is stunning bla bla bla. Its Chanel.
But i cant wear it and thats all.
Keep enjoying! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2015 11:52:00 AM More reviews by Adobogiona

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my favorite pressed powder (although I like it a lot better than the loose powders I've tried as well). I agree with all the pros below : smells cute, lightweight, nice packaging, I have been using it daily for more than six months and I can't even see the pan yet, so not that pricey in that regard. But the reason why I'll keep buying it is because this is the only powder that does not mattify, while still adding a minimal amount of coverage. What I mean is that, if you like your skin to look like skin, meaning neither matte nor shiny, and meaning not like it has been retouched in Photoshop, then this is the kind of product you are looking for. If you are in desperate need to full cover your perceived/real flaws, then this powder is not for you.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/7/2014 5:40:00 PM More reviews by FIFI67

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this in shade 20 to use as a light natural bronzer. I did my research on this and the other reviews were great but alas...I cant get it to work for me!! It puts a strange greasy sheen on my skin which is definitely not natural or healthy glowy! I've tried different application techniques but so far I'm hugely disappointed. I'll try again and update if I crack the code...... but it shouldn't be this much hard work surely!!
I would recommend trying this at the counter first. The packaging is lovely, classic Chanel, and the little circular shaped brush included is very soft, not great for applying the powder but great for sweeping away loose powder or eyeshadow fall out. Overall though...a big let down for me I'm afraid!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/31/2014 5:38:00 AM More reviews by Vanille9

I am very big fan of Chanel products, especially powders. I think they are the best. They have nice scent, they last long and the colour range is perfect. I really wanted to try this powder so I bought it when my Vitalumiere Eclat was empty. Well, I got disappointed by this powder. The colour and smell is ok, but i dont like the finish. It has very visible "powdery" effect and it doesnt look nice. I see small patches of the powder on my nose after 2 or 3 hours. I keep using it until it will be empty and then I wont buy it again. I will buy Vitalumiere Eclat or Poudre Universelle.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/22/2014 2:30:00 AM More reviews by cin1130

I'm nw20 and use 20 in this. Color doesn't oxidize, perfect color for my skin. I use Chanel's retractable kabuki with this. I don't use the sponge because it makes my skin very flaky and dry. The problem is the powder has so much fallout and get all over my clothes. It does what it says but for an expensive powder, I expect this powder don't get on my clothes or my car. I just brought it so I can carry this in my purse for touch up. My HG powder is still Shiseido powdery foundation in i20.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2014 7:21:00 PM More reviews by MissLulu1

I have this in 30, I wanted a bronzed that wasn't orangey, cakey or shimmery. It's a light powder that I apply over my foundation and minerals, it gives me a lovely healthy glow, very natural just what I wanted. Although its slightly pricey the compact looks gorgeous and will last for ages.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2014 7:31:00 AM More reviews by buytoomuchmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this powder to set my Vitalumiere Aqua foundation since that was what the lady at the counter advised me to do and for that purpose it works extremely well. My Vitalumiere lasts for up to 8 hours looking like freshly applied when set with this powder.
However I (obviously) don't always wear one of my Chanel foundations, when I try to set another foundation with this powder it feels like it takes away some of the coverage. I don't know if that's just me or if the powder just does that.
However this works beautifully with any Chanel foundation, not so well with a not-chanel foundation. I'd still repurchase cause it makes my skin look so glowy and healthy.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2014 9:25:00 PM More reviews by pink_jasmine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This review is for shade No. 70 which I have been using as a contour. My foundation shade is Chanel Beige 40. I have an even mix of cool and warm undertones so you can say that my skin is truly neutral. I have had trouble find a good contour product that is not too shimmery, too orange or too pink. This suits my skin perfectly. I use it to contour my cheekbones, chin, forehead and nose. The texture of the powder is really soft and blendable. I prefer to use the Chanel #7 stippling brush to apply it.