Urban Decay Lipstick- Scratch

4.4

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 12/28/2005 8:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I just got this in a swap and I love it. It's a nice rosey peach with shimmer. Great coverage, great color, but a tiny bit drying to my lips so I put a balm under it.

on 4/20/2005 11:08:00 AM

On me, this shade came out more of a rosey shade with just a hint of peach. There is micro-glitter in it but it is VERY subtle and you can get away with wearing it everyday, even to the office (it only serves to give a frosty effect on lips). Not all that moisturizing but decent enough.

on 4/14/2005 6:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Love this lipstick. I first tried it in a palette UD brought out at Christmas time and bought it when the local counter closed at The Bay. It's a pretty pink-peach shade with some silver sparkles. I have olive skin and usually tan a bit in the summer- this shade becomes a little too neutral for me then, but I love it in winter and spring.

on 10/29/2004 5:17:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Lovely color! I got in a swap (thanks Chellebelle!), all I did was describe my coloring to her- fair and blonde, and this is what she sent me- it was PERFECT!! I agree- its a "my lips but better". There is slight shimmer, but it is perfect for day or night wear. THE ONLY thing I didn't like was I did notice the lipstick was a little wobbly (another reviewer mentioned that too), but if it breaks I will just use a lip brush!

I like this color quite a bit. It's a warm peach--great for summer. Alone, it looks very natural against my pale skin. When I layer it, it makes my lips look bigger. It has some glitter, but it's more mature and subtle than your 12 year-old sister's lipgloss.
It's not sticky and it has a great, smooth texture.
I got it for free from Ulta, so I can't comment on whether or not it's worth the money. I'll definitely check out other UD lipsticks, though.

on 6/3/2004 3:09:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i love this shade it's a YLBB with a bit of silver microglitter. great for those "no make up" days where u have just a very neutral face.

on 1/5/2004 7:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Love love this color. I never expected such a peachy color to work with my complexion(I try to avoid anything with even a remote hint of orange), but I got it in a face case, and ended up buying two of the full size lipsticks. My only gripe is the packaging. All UD lipsticks seem to be pretty wobbly, and try as I might, I can never avoid mucking them up on the sides of the tube. It's really frustrating actually, but I guess the great colors are worth it.

on 11/8/2003 7:06:00 PM

I got Scratch with my Gypsy Den Face Case and I must say I'm in love with this color! Its just MLBB with a gorgeous splash of tiny tiny silver glitter. It actually makes my teeth look very white. I never though a color like this would work on me cause I'm used to pinks only. Since I have it, its the only lip shade I've been using.. I don't know how to describe this color, but try it out, its beautiful!

on 4/24/2003 2:58:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

This is one of my absolute favorites! Got it on Ebay for five bucks or something like that and I will repurchase at full price. I have literally hundreds of lipsticks and I keep using this one. Today I am wearing it with Nars Orgasm blush and Urban Decay Mildew eyeshadow and it looks totally awesome. I feel so pretty. The color is peachy, bronzy, glimmery-frosty but not garish. Very ladylike. Very me.

on 3/31/2003 11:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

A very wearable pink toned lipstick. Medium shade, not too dark. UD lipsticks last an average to long time. Cute bullet packaging.

Recommended for Medium Skin