Avene Thermal Water

4.2

Bicarbonate 226.7 mg/l, Silica 10.6 mg/l, Calcium 42.7 mg/l, Magnesium 21.2 mg/l, Selenium <5 microgr/l, Zinc 20 microgr/l, Copper <5 microgr/l. Dry residue mineral content 207 mg/l. Neutral pH 7.5

on 7/31/2015 11:28:00 AM

This is another one of those "I can't believe I'm actually reviewing water in a spray can"-type of reviews, but what can I say, I had to do this because it works for me! I use this:
1. On my face after showering.
2. On my legs when my atopic dermatitis acts up.
3. To soothe my legs and arms post-waxing.
4. To avoid the "over-powdered" look after doing my makeup (I spray a bit on to my foundation's sponge and lightly dab it in to areas that are cakey/flakey).
This is not inexpensive, but the medium-sized can lasts ages for me so it becomes cost-effective. I heard this is so much cheaper overseas so I think I'll hoard this next time I go on vacation!

on 7/18/2015 12:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

It's an immediate burst of freshness to a dull face or excellent to finish ur make up with. Dries up quickly & the tiny can is easy to squeeze into any size purse. Ideal for travel but I end up using it almost everyday. You definitely feel refreshed if nothing.

on 6/26/2015 8:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I don't understand the popularity. To me it is expensive water that didn't soothe my skin or hydrate it. I think it may even have had more of a drying effect. It feels refreshing, but so does tap water if I were to put it in a spray bottle. Only use I could think of was to spray it on my body in the summer in order to use it up. Couldn't even use it after makeup to diminish a powdered appearance as it made my face feel tighter after use. I also tried spraying it on irritated areas on my body and aside from a brief cooling sensation I can't say it provided any true relief. I just feel that it doesn't do anything and it isn't like it has any added beneficial ingredients. Great for those who like it, but it still is an outrageous price for water. Even if it comes from a magic spring.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I stumbled across this by accident. I was in the mall. It was a hot day. I was exhausted. I walked into the drugstore and saw this bottle. I grabbed it. It looked just like something I'd want on my face RIGHT NOW! So I bought it, not even knowing the first thing about it. It was pure instinct. I put it on my face. Ah! Nice! When I got home and did some research I realized that this was just water. Very expensive water! I was a little mad. And yet I could not stop putting this stuff on my face. I quickly became addicted to it. And I swear my skin is softer and more even, and even after a long day, my face still feels moisturized. It's quite unbelievable. I have super sensitive and super dry skin, and I get blotches and irritations very easily. But this totally soothes my skin. I can't understand the folks here who state that this lasts them for ages. How is that possible? The first bottle I purchased lasted like two weeks, and now I want more! Argh argh argh, but still so glad I stumbled over this.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I use this at work to refresh my face when I feel oily. I used to use blotting papers, but a fine spray of mist is much more effective. After I spritz, I lightly dry my face with a tissue, just patting, and then apply blotting powder. My makeup stays put, and I feel renewed. There are other brands of thermal water, I think any kind you buy, as long as it comes in a can so it is issued in a fine mist, is perfect, again, especially for oily skin - throw out those blotting papers!

on 5/27/2015 10:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Love this my skin is oily and dry and always red, I spray this on when I feel my skin is too dry uh try not to spray into eyes, close your eyes and spray onto your face. I would definitely buy again, although it's a bit pricey..

on 5/15/2015 10:30:00 PM

It's basically just water in a bottle. It is refreshing but did not do anything for me. However, I don't think the product was appropriate for my skin. I'd only recommend to someone with sensitive or irritated skin.

on 5/4/2015 7:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Omg! Love it so much. My skin is very sensitive and allergic to water. I always have red rash beside my nose and forehead. After I do research online, I found out that I might be allergic to water then I bought this Spring Water to try. 2-3 days after using it, my face doesn't have red rash anymore. Really love it!!!!

Then I try to use it on my legs (I have eczema on both side of my legs with a huge ugly scar because I scratch it. It's so itchy. I have used so many moisturizers like E45 cream and lotion but it really doesn't work. I decided to try this Spring Water on my scars and it's healing. Seriously, the scar is getting better. I don't feel itchy anymore. I use it like 5-6 times a day or more than that. This is my 5th bottle and will continue buying it :)

on 5/2/2015 1:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My cousin gave it to me to try a couple years ago when the skin around my eyes were always super red and inflamed from itching and scratching. It isn't so much of a miracle water or anything. But it soothed my skin a lot. Especially on really hot days (I live in a tropical climate). Now I find it suits my daily skin care routine just nicely. I always apply it after I wash my face, after I shower (all over my body) and times when my skin just feels really uncomfortable. Works great for that!

on 4/28/2015 2:30:00 AM

this is the best thermal water for me! I use it almost 3year. when I have some problems with skin this product always with me. I use a lot different water ...but always come back to Avene

Popular Face Skincare Products