Avene Thermal Water

4.2

Bicarbonate 226.7 mg/l, Silica 10.6 mg/l, Calcium 42.7 mg/l, Magnesium 21.2 mg/l, Selenium <5 microgr/l, Zinc 20 microgr/l, Copper <5 microgr/l. Dry residue mineral content 207 mg/l. Neutral pH 7.5

4 Months after the purchase of Avene's Thermal Spring Water, I had another cycle of major breakouts (my skin seem to have good and bad phases). I usually only use it after I wash my face which is probably why I haven't seen much of a difference in the first 4 months. But after being in a bad phase for more than 5 months, I was desperate for a cure and began to spray the Thermal Spring Water on my face religiously.

I would take the giant 300ml bottle with me everywhere and spray it on my face every half an hour or so and let it dry naturally. I did that for about 2 days, and the results were surprisingly good! Not only did I stop looking like a oven roasted pig, my hyper-pigmentation were almost none existent.

Aside from the scar marks and pimples that are still on my face, the skin surrounding it was completely normal. My boyfriend also agrees that my overall complexion was a lot better.

Pros
- Soothes and softens irritated skin, reduces hyper-pigmentation significantly
- Sprays a fine mist that is actually soothing
- The spray bottle does a good job at spreading the mist evenly so that you don't need to use your hands
- Very refreshing and reduces oil

Cons
- It is definitely on the more expensive side
- It comes in smaller sizes, but it is probably less worth it compared to larger packages
- It could potentially dry out your skin

I have a full review about Avene's Thermal Spring Water on my blog! Check it out if you would like to learn more!! looking forward to seeing you on my blog :)

on 8/25/2015 10:19:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This product is amazing, and I totally in love with this! However, the price is a little bit too high for just water filled in a can. Still, I recommend this for anyone who exercise often or anyone who lives in hot climate and want some refreshing. My tip is store this thermal water in the fridge and use whenever is needed! I would definitely purchase this product again.

on 8/25/2015 10:09:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This face must is amazing! It's great for sensitive skin, and there is no special ingredients but thermal water. However though, I find it a little bit too expensive for just water! Anyways, I really suggest this product to people out there who play sports or has sensitive skin. It's very refreshing, especially when you refrigerate it!

on 8/22/2015 10:40:00 AM

Great product.Not sticky AT ALL,i use as moisturizer for my skin and my skin dont turn oily after that.Price is also affordable

on 8/21/2015 1:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I met this product in 1 yr ago for searching natural & non - toxic product. This product is satisfying my expectation and sooth my skin gently. Dissapoint points are: 1. This product is bit expensive for students so I mostly wait till price on sale. 2. I have to take care of this bottle incase I might block the "sensitive" spray. The clerk in market said that I cannot shake this bottle because I might have chance to block spray. Rather than those two, I love this product and I recently bought other Avene product. Hope it will work like this.

on 7/31/2015 11:28:00 AM

This is another one of those "I can't believe I'm actually reviewing water in a spray can"-type of reviews, but what can I say, I had to do this because it works for me! I use this:
1. On my face after showering.
2. On my legs when my atopic dermatitis acts up.
3. To soothe my legs and arms post-waxing.
4. To avoid the "over-powdered" look after doing my makeup (I spray a bit on to my foundation's sponge and lightly dab it in to areas that are cakey/flakey).
This is not inexpensive, but the medium-sized can lasts ages for me so it becomes cost-effective. I heard this is so much cheaper overseas so I think I'll hoard this next time I go on vacation!

on 7/18/2015 12:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

It's an immediate burst of freshness to a dull face or excellent to finish ur make up with. Dries up quickly & the tiny can is easy to squeeze into any size purse. Ideal for travel but I end up using it almost everyday. You definitely feel refreshed if nothing.

on 6/26/2015 8:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I don't understand the popularity. To me it is expensive water that didn't soothe my skin or hydrate it. I think it may even have had more of a drying effect. It feels refreshing, but so does tap water if I were to put it in a spray bottle. Only use I could think of was to spray it on my body in the summer in order to use it up. Couldn't even use it after makeup to diminish a powdered appearance as it made my face feel tighter after use. I also tried spraying it on irritated areas on my body and aside from a brief cooling sensation I can't say it provided any true relief. I just feel that it doesn't do anything and it isn't like it has any added beneficial ingredients. Great for those who like it, but it still is an outrageous price for water. Even if it comes from a magic spring.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I stumbled across this by accident. I was in the mall. It was a hot day. I was exhausted. I walked into the drugstore and saw this bottle. I grabbed it. It looked just like something I'd want on my face RIGHT NOW! So I bought it, not even knowing the first thing about it. It was pure instinct. I put it on my face. Ah! Nice! When I got home and did some research I realized that this was just water. Very expensive water! I was a little mad. And yet I could not stop putting this stuff on my face. I quickly became addicted to it. And I swear my skin is softer and more even, and even after a long day, my face still feels moisturized. It's quite unbelievable. I have super sensitive and super dry skin, and I get blotches and irritations very easily. But this totally soothes my skin. I can't understand the folks here who state that this lasts them for ages. How is that possible? The first bottle I purchased lasted like two weeks, and now I want more! Argh argh argh, but still so glad I stumbled over this.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I use this at work to refresh my face when I feel oily. I used to use blotting papers, but a fine spray of mist is much more effective. After I spritz, I lightly dry my face with a tissue, just patting, and then apply blotting powder. My makeup stays put, and I feel renewed. There are other brands of thermal water, I think any kind you buy, as long as it comes in a can so it is issued in a fine mist, is perfect, again, especially for oily skin - throw out those blotting papers!