Clarins BB Skin Perfecting Cream SPF 25

3.7

on 7/19/2015 9:38:00 AM

I used to use Nivea for 10 years but they must have changed an ingredient because i started to get dark/redish blotches on my face. Ive spent heaps of money trying different kinds of products and it just made my face worse. Then i came across this product and I Love it coz its great for my very sensitive skin, worth my money. Everyones skin is different, you just have to try it and see if your skin agrees with it

on 7/10/2015 7:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is more like a slightly tinted moisturizer. It does not refine pores, cover redness, melasma, acne or imperfections at all. It is a little "shiny" and gives a little greasy look on my acne-prone skin. I've used the shade 00, and it suits my NC/NW 15-25 skin quite well, it's a little cool and pinkish, but not too much. I like that it contains sunscreen. But not refining enough being a BB-cream!

on 5/18/2015 7:19:00 AM

Love this bb cream, makes my skin look plumped and even and last really well . I normally have a problem with foundations and creams not lasting in my t-zone . I have quite fairish skin , wear mac face and body N1 or N2 , sometimes mixed.
I can actually wear either the clarins light or the medium. If I wear the medium I use much less product and basically just put on the areas i need evening out. Yesterday got samples of the light shade .With the lighter one i initially thought it looked a bit chalky on me but after a while it changes on your skin and looks very natural.
I have problems with bb creams and some foundations looking cakey or being very obvious on my skin..with this it looks like you're not wearing anything.
Small amount of this goes a long way , I think some people will find the colour is better on them if they use a very small amount and give it time to settle. Its definitely not one I would slather all over my face.
Would definitely buy again ,although won't need to for ages

on 4/11/2015 1:36:00 AM

Somehow this cream gives me a completely natural look, as if I am not,, wearing makeup. At the same time, it manages to even out the skin tone, hide imperfections and dark circles. At the moment, I use it appr. every other day, with the alternative being a foundation from Shiseido ("sheer" something). I find the two quite similar, but this is better with beauty flash,, shiseido with the Clarins primer in a red jar. With beauty flash I get a dewy look that stays all day without going oily or drying out my skin. I agree that the colour options aren't the best, but I can wear 01 (I have a had terrible results with Mac, but it seems to be an ok colour match: N? 30)if I make sure to blend properly and most importantly: blend onto the neck! Anyone is going to look fake and poorly made up without doing this... So, I will definitely be buying this again. It is absolutely the best BB-cream I've ever tried, and I love the naturally perfect results.

on 3/21/2015 8:00:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I loved this bb cream, though to me it felt more like a foundation than a bb. It's very lightweight, natural looking and surprisingly has good coverage. My skin is pretty good, but I get little patches of redness and the occasional blemish. I also have an oily t zone and dry cheeks. This made my skin look amazing and it lasted for the day. But, the shade range is dreadful and the price is too much. I frequently get travel size/generous samples of this from Clarins with other purchases. I've found I can only wear this when I have a tan (i. e. several uses of clarins liquid bronze on my face). Otherwise it is far too dark and orangey on my fair, cool toned skin. Lastly, I am happy to pay £30+ for a good foundation. Yet for some reason, I just feel like this is too much for something marketed as a bb cream (the packaging is evidently cheaper and less glam than what you would get for a foundation of this price too). Despite these cons, the finish and staying power really won me over. So I may purchase this for summer if my skin tone becomes too dark for my other foundations.

on 3/12/2015 10:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I really like Clarins BB cream. It provides great coverage and the scent is good. In order to get perfect skin color match I mix it with a bit of my own foundation before applying to the skin.

on 3/8/2015 4:32:00 PM

The 01 was too light for me and the 02 was too dark and ashy for my yellow medium tone skin. So disappointed that Clarins discontinued the Hydraquench tinted moisturizer. I used 02 Beige and it was perfect. I am on a mission to find a replacement -- maybe Smashbox or Laura Mercier.

on 2/3/2015 1:01:00 PM

This BB cream is superb - it delivers an amazing amount of coverage using a small amount of product, yet leaves the skin looking natural?? (don't ask me how that's possible, but it is.) Having been a Double Wear user for many years I have struggled to find a "foundation" that suits my now ageing face (and boy does that seem to creep up quickly!) I've tried the Korean BB creams which are good for coverage but not only are they hard to access in the UK, I find the tones make my skin ashy. This Clarins BB cream is by far the best out there IMHO. Be warned though, the shades are dark; I am a NW15-20 and use the shade 00 and just get away with it.

on 12/11/2014 3:06:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I typically use Tarte BB tinted moisturizer (used to be smooth operator) which I love and makes my skin looks so much better (overall not just when I am wearing it). This BB cream seems to be as good for my skin as Tarte, no breakouts, old marks are healing quickly, skin looks healthy and glowly even when not wearing this. I like that this has a bit more coverage than other BB creams, almost foundation like in coverage. The scent is great, no sunscreen smell. The only thing I don't like is that it is a little hard to blend, not as smooth to apply as I would like. And it's too expensive. Would repurchase.

on 12/6/2014 5:30:00 AM

I hate SPF in general and i do have sensitive skin. This is very light, i like the coverage and my skin is very happy with it ... Goes smoothly leaves no trace, gives seamless coverage daylong.