October 30, 2014 | 1199 users online

BB Cream - Clarins - BB Skin Perfecting Cream SPF 25

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2014 7:27:00 AM More reviews by tiffanydewdrop

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I seem to be in the minority by liking this product. It is quite thick and creamy but goes on well and gives a lovely smooth finish. May not be suitable for those of you in hotter climates. It has quite a pleasant but strong fragrance but my sensitive skin isn't reacting. Overall I am happy with this and would repurchase although it is quite pricey.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2014 4:29:00 AM More reviews by idlejo

Like this product a lot. Prefer tinted moisturisers to foundation but as I'm now getting a lot of uneven skin tone they just weren't enough for me anymore. This is a halfway house. Has the feel of a moisturiser but gives enough coverage to even out the skin. Smell is rather clinical but i kind of like it. The light tone suits me well but maybe this is as I still have a little tan left over from the summer and although normally pale my skin has a natural olive tone anyway. Usually find such creams are too pink for me but I feel this has more of a yellow base which in my case is good. A bit pricey so would definitely get a sample from Clarins before purchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2014 4:02:00 AM More reviews by mog12

I love this! Got it as a sample in a mag and had to buy it. I've got the 01 which is fine at the moment as I've got a bit of a tan but I'll go for the new 00 soon. It makes my skin looks amazing and glowy. I. Have combination skin and it suits it well. I have massive pores on my nose and most creams sit in them and look awful. This does not. I do put a primer on top on my nose to disguise the pores a bit more and to reduce shine and then I'm done for the day!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/23/2014 7:55:00 PM More reviews by PMC

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I respect Clarins for many products they do, and wanted to love this, but couldn't. It's a bit on the heavy side. This is a foundation, not a tinted moisturizer, and I didn't love the slightly obvious "makeup-y" finish it left. My skin looks better without it, which means it's not the right product for me. It could be right for someone else; it's just not the fresh, sheer, semi-matte finish I was looking for.
On the good side: for fair-skinned girls who do like this product but thought the 01 was too dark, they now have a 00 light which is a very good shade. Also, this carries physical, not chemical sunscreen, and didn't irritate my eyes as chemical screens can do.
Clarins, if you lightened the texture a bit, I'd be happy to try it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/14/2014 5:31:00 AM More reviews by Alison1986

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love clarins. Tried this as a sample, coverage is impressive but the colour shade is so so wrong. Even the light shade was very very dark. Wiped it straight off! Won't be purchasing!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/26/2014 3:51:00 PM More reviews by tutti

i bought a medium shade which was soooo dark and weird dark orange color.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2014 2:49:00 PM More reviews by sorcha7420

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I don't think I'll ever need to buy a separate moisturiser and foundation again. I have found my product and my skin loves it. I have it in 01 Light and it's fantastic. Smells great too.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/20/2014 4:12:00 PM More reviews by Laurawn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'ts a shame as i really wanted to like this. I would say it is okay, not brilliant. The colour range is poor and even the lightest shade seems too dark for me, and although I have fair skin, I am not super pale. I felt that this product never really settled into my skin, stayed greasy and went patchy after a few hours. I don't feel that I can just forget about this on my face and trust it to stay put, which I would hope for given the price. I would also prefer a better nozzle on this packaging as it gets quite messy after a while.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2014 9:39:00 AM More reviews by springbug

Okay, so the color range is poor and even the lightest shade (I use the 01 light) might be a bit on the dark side, don't let this put you off because it still looks very natural!! It melts so well into the skin that it is as if a bit of sun-tan comes from within. I don't think it looks orange, rather 'peachy' and it makes me look as if I had 10 hours of sleep and makes me look really healthy! Though the finish is mat, there is a certain glow to it without unnatural sparkles, almost like velvet...The coverage is great without the mask effect you'll get from foundation and which I hate, on me and (always) seeing it on others. I am a huge fan of this BB-cream and will certainly repurchase!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2014 7:30:00 PM More reviews by echo2000

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This was included in a GWP during the holidays. I'm Asian with medium yellow undertone skin, the SA used the light on me which was surprisingly dark. On my skin, it gave me a bit of a tanned look which was nice but I thought the coverage was on the heavy side.

I would not purchase because I prefer lighter coverage AND the product is pricy.