December 21, 2014 | 926 users online

BB Cream - Clarins - BB Skin Perfecting Cream SPF 25

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2014 3:06:00 PM More reviews by sterlingK

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Other

I typically use Tarte BB tinted moisturizer (used to be smooth operator) which I love and makes my skin looks so much better (overall not just when I am wearing it). This BB cream seems to be as good for my skin as Tarte, no breakouts, old marks are healing quickly, skin looks healthy and glowly even when not wearing this. I like that this has a bit more coverage than other BB creams, almost foundation like in coverage. The scent is great, no sunscreen smell. The only thing I don't like is that it is a little hard to blend, not as smooth to apply as I would like. And it's too expensive. Would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2014 5:30:00 AM More reviews by MadamPersia

I hate SPF in general and i do have sensitive skin. This is very light, i like the coverage and my skin is very happy with it ... Goes smoothly leaves no trace, gives seamless coverage daylong.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/27/2014 5:59:00 AM More reviews by fenlady

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I wanted to love this product. I'm tired of using three products every morning - primer, sun protection and foundation - and thought this would be a shortcut to combining skincare with looking good. But no! As others have pointed out, the colour selection is just awful. I tried the "light", which is the lightest shade this comes in, and it was way too dark for me. My face didn't make my neck or my decollete, which was embarrassing. My kids asked me what on earth I'd done to my face! Definitely not the reaction I wanted. I looked like those news anchorwomen with orange faces, just ridiculous.

I think Clarins products are coloured for French complexions, which are darker than many English skins. I'm a natural light blonde, with porcelain skin and blue eyes, and this was made for someone much, much darker.

The texture was fine, though, and the coverage was good. It stayed matte and didn't rub off. I wish it came in better shades and then I'd definitely use it again. For now, though, I'm just about to wash it all off.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2014 6:56:00 PM More reviews by rpeeters

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

First review I've ever written on any product I've ever tried and I have tried and tested many different brands in my 18 years experience as a beauty therapist. Clarins BB perfector is a great product, I find it evens out skin tone and minor skin imperfections beautifully without feeling heavy and suffocating. I very rarely go without makeup but since using this, i find its all I need. Provides moisture for normal combination skin, dry skin may need a moisturiser underneath. My skin is acne prone but I've never had a breakout from using it. I use the 02 shade and find it provides me with a healthy natural looking tan, with enough coverage and moisture. I have cut down my products from 3 to 1 after using this. Try it, I think you'll love it! highly underrated!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2014 7:27:00 AM More reviews by tiffanydewdrop

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I seem to be in the minority by liking this product. It is quite thick and creamy but goes on well and gives a lovely smooth finish. May not be suitable for those of you in hotter climates. It has quite a pleasant but strong fragrance but my sensitive skin isn't reacting. Overall I am happy with this and would repurchase although it is quite pricey.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2014 4:29:00 AM More reviews by idlejo

Like this product a lot. Prefer tinted moisturisers to foundation but as I'm now getting a lot of uneven skin tone they just weren't enough for me anymore. This is a halfway house. Has the feel of a moisturiser but gives enough coverage to even out the skin. Smell is rather clinical but i kind of like it. The light tone suits me well but maybe this is as I still have a little tan left over from the summer and although normally pale my skin has a natural olive tone anyway. Usually find such creams are too pink for me but I feel this has more of a yellow base which in my case is good. A bit pricey so would definitely get a sample from Clarins before purchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2014 4:02:00 AM More reviews by mog12

I love this! Got it as a sample in a mag and had to buy it. I've got the 01 which is fine at the moment as I've got a bit of a tan but I'll go for the new 00 soon. It makes my skin looks amazing and glowy. I. Have combination skin and it suits it well. I have massive pores on my nose and most creams sit in them and look awful. This does not. I do put a primer on top on my nose to disguise the pores a bit more and to reduce shine and then I'm done for the day!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/23/2014 7:55:00 PM More reviews by PMC

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I respect Clarins for many products they do, and wanted to love this, but couldn't. It's a bit on the heavy side. This is a foundation, not a tinted moisturizer, and I didn't love the slightly obvious "makeup-y" finish it left. My skin looks better without it, which means it's not the right product for me. It could be right for someone else; it's just not the fresh, sheer, semi-matte finish I was looking for.
On the good side: for fair-skinned girls who do like this product but thought the 01 was too dark, they now have a 00 light which is a very good shade. Also, this carries physical, not chemical sunscreen, and didn't irritate my eyes as chemical screens can do.
Clarins, if you lightened the texture a bit, I'd be happy to try it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/14/2014 5:31:00 AM More reviews by Alison1986

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love clarins. Tried this as a sample, coverage is impressive but the colour shade is so so wrong. Even the light shade was very very dark. Wiped it straight off! Won't be purchasing!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/26/2014 3:51:00 PM More reviews by tutti

i bought a medium shade which was soooo dark and weird dark orange color.