Clarins BB Skin Perfecting Cream SPF 25

3.6

Active Ingredient: Titanium Dioxide 4.7; Inactive Ingredients: Water, Dimethicone, Isononyl Isononanoate, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Polyglyceryl-3 Ricinoleate, Sorbitan Oleate, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Silica, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methicone, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Lauryl Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-2 Caprate, Mica, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Carbonate, Sorbic Acid, Dimethiconol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butyl Phenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Benzoate, Actindia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Cederlopsis Grevei Bark Extract, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Thermus Thermophillus Ferment, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Lapsana Communis Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Linalool, Citronellol, Limonene, Eugenol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Sorry, Clarins, I love you but this time you failed. Miserably.

I bought this based on a sample too dark for me that I tried and for some reason thought that in a lighter shade this would be perfect for me.

True, it covers better than many other BB creams I've tested, but it hardly moisturizes at all, and even on days when my dry skin doesn't look that bad this cream makes it look flaky and dull. The result is very matte and boring.

I find Garnier much better value for money and although it's lighter it makes my skin look better.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

This is one of the best BB creams I've tried. You get a natural color and it covers verý well.
I tend to use Medium when it comes to foundations and BB creams and ordered that, but it was unfortunately too dark, so I ordered a Light instead and it´s just perfect for my skin.
Beware of nuance. Light should be fine if you usually tend to use medium.
I saw that all shades except just light was on sale so it may be that the other ones are difficult to sell.

I used to use Nivea for 10 years but they must have changed an ingredient because i started to get dark/redish blotches on my face. Ive spent heaps of money trying different kinds of products and it just made my face worse. Then i came across this product and I Love it coz its great for my very sensitive skin, worth my money. Everyones skin is different, you just have to try it and see if your skin agrees with it

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is more like a slightly tinted moisturizer. It does not refine pores, cover redness, melasma, acne or imperfections at all. It is a little "shiny" and gives a little greasy look on my acne-prone skin. I've used the shade 00, and it suits my NC/NW 15-25 skin quite well, it's a little cool and pinkish, but not too much. I like that it contains sunscreen. But not refining enough being a BB-cream!

Love this bb cream, makes my skin look plumped and even and last really well . I normally have a problem with foundations and creams not lasting in my t-zone . I have quite fairish skin , wear mac face and body N1 or N2 , sometimes mixed.
I can actually wear either the clarins light or the medium. If I wear the medium I use much less product and basically just put on the areas i need evening out. Yesterday got samples of the light shade .With the lighter one i initially thought it looked a bit chalky on me but after a while it changes on your skin and looks very natural.
I have problems with bb creams and some foundations looking cakey or being very obvious on my skin..with this it looks like you're not wearing anything.
Small amount of this goes a long way , I think some people will find the colour is better on them if they use a very small amount and give it time to settle. Its definitely not one I would slather all over my face.
Would definitely buy again ,although won't need to for ages

Somehow this cream gives me a completely natural look, as if I am not,, wearing makeup. At the same time, it manages to even out the skin tone, hide imperfections and dark circles. At the moment, I use it appr. every other day, with the alternative being a foundation from Shiseido ("sheer" something). I find the two quite similar, but this is better with beauty flash,, shiseido with the Clarins primer in a red jar. With beauty flash I get a dewy look that stays all day without going oily or drying out my skin. I agree that the colour options aren't the best, but I can wear 01 (I have a had terrible results with Mac, but it seems to be an ok colour match: N? 30)if I make sure to blend properly and most importantly: blend onto the neck! Anyone is going to look fake and poorly made up without doing this... So, I will definitely be buying this again. It is absolutely the best BB-cream I've ever tried, and I love the naturally perfect results.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I loved this bb cream, though to me it felt more like a foundation than a bb. It's very lightweight, natural looking and surprisingly has good coverage. My skin is pretty good, but I get little patches of redness and the occasional blemish. I also have an oily t zone and dry cheeks. This made my skin look amazing and it lasted for the day. But, the shade range is dreadful and the price is too much. I frequently get travel size/generous samples of this from Clarins with other purchases. I've found I can only wear this when I have a tan (i. e. several uses of clarins liquid bronze on my face). Otherwise it is far too dark and orangey on my fair, cool toned skin. Lastly, I am happy to pay £30+ for a good foundation. Yet for some reason, I just feel like this is too much for something marketed as a bb cream (the packaging is evidently cheaper and less glam than what you would get for a foundation of this price too). Despite these cons, the finish and staying power really won me over. So I may purchase this for summer if my skin tone becomes too dark for my other foundations.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I really like Clarins BB cream. It provides great coverage and the scent is good. In order to get perfect skin color match I mix it with a bit of my own foundation before applying to the skin.

The 01 was too light for me and the 02 was too dark and ashy for my yellow medium tone skin. So disappointed that Clarins discontinued the Hydraquench tinted moisturizer. I used 02 Beige and it was perfect. I am on a mission to find a replacement -- maybe Smashbox or Laura Mercier.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This BB cream is superb - it delivers an amazing amount of coverage using a small amount of product, yet leaves the skin looking natural?? (don't ask me how that's possible, but it is.) Having been a Double Wear user for many years I have struggled to find a "foundation" that suits my now ageing face (and boy does that seem to creep up quickly!) I've tried the Korean BB creams which are good for coverage but not only are they hard to access in the UK, I find the tones make my skin ashy. This Clarins BB cream is by far the best out there IMHO. Be warned though, the shades are dark; I am a NW15-20 and use the shade 00 and just get away with it.

Edit:
Just an add on for those ladies out there with more life experience; having hit the perimenopause my skin has changed into a hormonal teenagers!! My skin is so oily now that I can no longer use this; my skin is like an oil slick after about 2 hours with this product. Hope this helps any other oilier ladies.