July 22, 2014 | 1141 users online

BB Cream - Clarins - BB Skin Perfecting Cream SPF 25

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2014 2:49:00 PM More reviews by sorcha7420

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I don't think I'll ever need to buy a separate moisturiser and foundation again. I have found my product and my skin loves it. I have it in 01 Light and it's fantastic. Smells great too.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/20/2014 4:12:00 PM More reviews by Laurawn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'ts a shame as i really wanted to like this. I would say it is okay, not brilliant. The colour range is poor and even the lightest shade seems too dark for me, and although I have fair skin, I am not super pale. I felt that this product never really settled into my skin, stayed greasy and went patchy after a few hours. I don't feel that I can just forget about this on my face and trust it to stay put, which I would hope for given the price. I would also prefer a better nozzle on this packaging as it gets quite messy after a while.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2014 9:39:00 AM More reviews by springbug

Okay, so the color range is poor and even the lightest shade (I use the 01 light) might be a bit on the dark side, don't let this put you off because it still looks very natural!! It melts so well into the skin that it is as if a bit of sun-tan comes from within. I don't think it looks orange, rather 'peachy' and it makes me look as if I had 10 hours of sleep and makes me look really healthy! Though the finish is mat, there is a certain glow to it without unnatural sparkles, almost like velvet...The coverage is great without the mask effect you'll get from foundation and which I hate, on me and (always) seeing it on others. I am a huge fan of this BB-cream and will certainly repurchase!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2014 7:30:00 PM More reviews by echo2000

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was included in a GWP during the holidays. I'm Asian with medium yellow undertone skin, the SA used the light on me which was surprisingly dark. On my skin, it gave me a bit of a tanned look which was nice but I thought the coverage was on the heavy side.

I would not purchase because I prefer lighter coverage AND the product is pricy.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/12/2013 7:53:00 AM More reviews by lilyjules

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really want to give this a higher rating, but I can't as the colours available (3 of them) are so dark and will not work for most light or even medium skin tones I think. I wear "nude" in LM TM, Light to Med Tint in Bobbi Brown TM, neither of which are the lightest shade in those ranges. I tried Clarins' lightest shade, 01 Light in this BB (on 2 different days) and it was SOOOOO dark on me that it made me look like I had a serious sunburn/suntan (to the point where people asked what was on my face as the colour was so off). It is such a shame as the formula glided on and was LOVELY and it gave a nice sheer coverage, dried (no colour transfer) and just felt nice on. It felt elegant when applying and looked ok when I left my room. It was only when I looked in the mirror an hour after putting it on (after someone commented on my skin colour) that I had a bit of a shock at how dark it became. I hoped it was a one off and tried another day, but got the same result. :(

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2013 6:21:00 PM More reviews by julia75

Love this BB cream but however I can only use it during the summer months when I get a little tan. Otherwise the "light" is to dark for me.
Love the high SPF factor, how natural it looks - at the same time it gives perfect medium coverage. Dont feel dry an matt (as the Estee Lauder BB cream) and the product lasts for long. Totaly worth the price - but pls Clarins do a lighter version so I can use it all year around!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/24/2013 8:43:00 AM More reviews by siamese63

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I found this BB cream to be too heavy and powdery-looking on my skin. It seemed to emphasize my wrinkles! I much prefer Clarins tinted moisturizer, which is lighter in texture.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2013 6:57:00 PM More reviews by mikalee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm only writing this review because there are no existing reviews for acne prone skin for this product yet. So I felt the need to spread the word for my home girls who are suffering from acne like me.

Sensitivity:
I fully expected this product to break me out, just like every other BB cream & tinted moisturizer I've tried. But guess what it didn't, I couldn't believe it!!! It doesn't clog my pores at all!

Oil control:
I have combination skin, with very oily t-zone. I normally get ridiculously greasy if I don't powder my liquid foundation down. But this product doesn't make me shiny at all.

Coverage:
When I first put it on, the coverage was pretty light. It didn't cover all of my redness from current acne and old acne scars, but it did even out my skin tone. After a few hours, I find the coverage is almost better... Is that possible? I'd say it went from light coverage to almost medium.

Feel:
Like I'm not wearing makeup. Perfect!

Color:
This is why I only gave it a 4 star, instead of 5. My skin is on the fair side, but I am definitely not the lightest person out there, and I use the 01... hmmm... something doesn't seem right to me. It is a BB cream, so it might adjust to your skin tone. But if you have really fair skin, I'd recommend getting a sample or trying at the store before purchasing.

Basically it does everything I expect a BB cream to do.

I gave it a 2 star for the pricing, because let's be honest, $43 CND is pretty expensive. You get what you pay for though!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/8/2013 4:03:00 PM More reviews by dierregi

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I use many Clarins products and I like the brand. However this BB cream is disappointing. To me it feels like a glorified tinted mosturizer and nothing more. It is very fluid and sheer and offers no coverage. In fact, I have to use a mosturizer under it. Besides, even if I bought the lighter shade it is still too dark for my fair skin, with a hint of orange. Very disappointing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2013 2:23:00 PM More reviews by Laski

Really nice BB Cream - in fact one of the best I´ve tried! I like it a lot - it moisturizes, covers very well without being too grey-ish (the slight white cast disappeared after some minutes on my skin) and doesn´t feel like I´m wearing a fatty mask, but sinks in quite nicely. I had a sample of this in "01 light" and thinking about buying the full size.