October 23, 2014 | 1955 users online

BB Cream - Aveeno - Clear Complexion BB Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 8/8/2014 7:47:00 PM More reviews by taygete05

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I've found this cream to be very light and blendable, and the fair/light shade works well with my pale skin without covering up freckles. I also find it doesn't take much to get basic coverage, but it doesn't seem to build; if I try to add more I just end up with more product on my fingers. The real dealbreaker for me is the pump, which tends to get clogged with product no matter how careful I am, meaning each pump tends to have a little dried clot of yesterday's creme in it. Not awful, but not really nice either.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2014 6:26:00 PM More reviews by PinkFloyd06

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this product. I have very acne prone skin and it has yet to break me out, and provides a nice amount of coverage. Whenever I wear it my skin has a dewy glow about it which I really like as well.

The downside: The light/fair shade of this product is still rather dark. I recently was in the south and became quite tan (well tan for a very fair skinned girl) and this product matches my skin beautifully. However, this is far too dark a product for the fall and winter seasons. I love it so much for the summertime though, I just wish I could wear it year round.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/2/2014 11:44:00 AM More reviews by Kseggs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Because I have some discoloration/redness and scars from acne, I am always looking for a BB cream to serve as my "all-in-one" moisturizer/mark-fader/foundation. Most BB creams I have tried (Garnier, Clinique, Origins) are too watery and ultimately leave me greasy and/or broken out. This one from Aveeno is thicker, with a grey/beige hue that calms everything down and something else that brightens. It keeps my skin pretty matte but I have a huge allergy problem with it: when I first put it on I'm a little sniffly, and then I'm fine bustling around getting ready for work. But once I'm sitting down at my desk my nose stuffs up and my eyes feel a little itchy....I don't know if it's the SPF or the makeup scent or what, but something is irritating my senses, and I find that rather disturbing, especially coming from the supposedly sensitive skin-friendly Aveeno. I will be returning this product even though it looks fairly good.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2014 12:38:00 AM More reviews by Ld121299

So here is my story with this bb creme:
I wanted to try it out because I heard how amazing bb cremes are and I absolutely love aveeno. My skin has dark acne scars and I have acne on my forehead and chin, so I decided I needed something to smoothe out my skin while fighting acne. I first picked up the medium shade because I had been in the sun a lot lately, and I was getting darker. This shade was too dark for me, so I chose the next lightest shade and I mixed the two together and it's PERFECT for my skin tone. There is a very bad selection of shades, but if you mix them together, you can get the perfect shade.

This bb creme is very very light coverage and it's really shiny when you put it on, but with a little concealer and powder, all is fixed! My skin has REALLY cleared up ever since I started using this and I DEFINITELY reccomend!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/10/2014 1:09:00 PM More reviews by Quitupina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm a fan of Aveeno products, but this bb Cream is totally messing with my skin. After a couple of hours of applying my face shines terribly and feels super greasy, especially the T zone. Coverage is good by the side effects are not. Wont be buying again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2014 5:53:00 PM More reviews by Dentalgirl3

Amazing. But the darker shade if you're even slightly a bit tan or ethnic. This is as great product for the beach & light coverage for acne prone skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2014 7:48:00 AM More reviews by arnzal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm acne-prone and I have huge sensitivity to most creams and foundations, particularly anything with cyclops or silicone derivatives - I get bumps and spots. Most sunscreens are also impossible due to their clogging tendencies. However, this has been my savior! It may not be broad spectrum but spf30 is a huge boon - I can wear this, add a little color (nc20-25) and even-out my sun-spotted skin and not break out. Also. no heavy or sticky feel like many of the bb/cc creams.
I think this is great stuff..

rated 1 of 5 on 4/16/2014 10:44:00 PM More reviews by bananacrazy10

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

In my quest to find the perfect bb cream, I saw this, decided it was pretty and that I was going to try this. Being the fair skinned beauty I am I picked up the lightest shade they had, fair to light. When I got home I eagerly opened the box, applied the product, aaaaaannnndddddd decided I'm too pale for this product. My face looked disastrously tanned and streaky. And I wasted those$15 I spent because I lost the receipt. Yay.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2014 1:05:00 PM More reviews by niveous

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Usually I love Aveeno products - I've been a loyal user of Aveeno sunscreens and cleansing products for years - but this was a disappointment. It's my first experience using a BB cream, so I suppose part of my expectations is a contributing factor, but I was not expecting this to look, work, and feel so much like liquid foundation. The product is very pigmented and does not go on lightly. Be careful to blend in all spots and corners or else you're left with orange streaks on your face. Plus, I understand the concept of a brightening cream, but the mica used could have been much finer and more subtle. Girls who have oily or combo sons, like me, beware - it's only been 3 hours since my application, but my face is already greasy and shiny (the brightening mica isn't helping, I'm sure). The only thing this has going for it is the light scent, characteristic of Aveeno products. I wanted so much to like this, but unfortunately it's going back to the store.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2014 1:39:00 PM More reviews by patootiecutie1988

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this product! This is my first experience with a BB cream and OMG did I mention that I love this?? My skin looks radiant, and not cakey like with 90% of the foundations that I've used. I did however use my Smashbox green face primer under it (I have a lot of redness in my face) and needed concealer for my pimples (yes eww) and under my eyes to hide the bags but other than that its great! Suits my complexion perfectly, not sure why this has gotten bad reviews!