September 23, 2014 | 1621 users online

Concealers - BeneFit Cosmetics - Fakeup

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2014 6:20:00 PM More reviews by buytoomuchmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got a trial size of this in a benefit kit which I've recently bought and so far I've been loving this!
I does everything you'd want a concealer to do under your eyes (don't understand why some people use this on pimples) - it moisturizes, it conceals, doesn't look cakey, stays in plays, easy to apply. I don't know what else to say except that my dry under eye area loves this stuff!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/24/2014 4:02:00 AM More reviews by thenewjess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have used this product for around 10 months, but to be honest its not amazing for what its advertised for: under eye concealing. The coverage really isn't there, and when I use it, I tend to use it as a base for another more covering concealer. In comparison to other concealers I use (Nars, MAC, Maybelline) Fakeup doesn't do its job well. The main claim is that its hydrating, and yes it is to a degree, but its also greasy. Because of this I think it would probably only be great for those with dry skin. I have dry skin and it still feels greasy on me to a certain extent. In addition the lasting power of this concealer is not particularly great.

I also think Benefit, for the price, the packaging just doesn't compete with other brands that are at a similar price point. The packaging for this concealer does feel quite cheap, but it is functional in the application. Overall, not a great concealer and won't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2014 4:11:00 PM More reviews by six30

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favourite concealer to date. I'm quite fair (MAC NC 20, MUF Ivory 20) and found that the 01 Light shade was to light for me. However, the 02 Medium was perfect.

I pat this on with my fingertip on top of my foundation under my eyes. My skin is combo/sensitive and oilier in my T-zone. I found the concealer moisturizing with good crease-control. It looks natural on and never cakey.

I'll be buying this product again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2014 4:10:00 AM More reviews by Beccac88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I recently got a sample of this concealer which I've mainly used for under my eyes and I can say I'm well impressed! I dont have very dark bags under my eyes as I'm quite pale but I can definitely see they difference when I've used this product! If very light and blends in well and as yet I e not found it to be "too cakey" round my eyes yet, which something that happens a lot with me due to having very dry skin! once I've finished my sample of this I definitely will be running out to get this, I know it will be a little bit more pricey but I really like this concealer so I don't mind paying a bit more!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2014 1:01:00 AM More reviews by lozzie88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I don't have terrible dark circles, only faint ones, so I don't need much coverage. I have always had trouble with other concealers either budging or creasing, but this one doesn't. I like that it's hydrating, I think it helps it not crease. Just set it a little with your face powder.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2014 8:36:00 AM More reviews by hwnpunch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this for under my eyes and it was exactly what I was looking for. I don't have bad dark circles so I don't need a heavy undereye concealer but I have been getting some dryness and flaking around my eyes so I need something brightening and moisturizing. Previously I had been using Erase Paste and like the creamy formula but don't love digging it out of the pot. I find this similar but more moisturizing and less messy. If you have hardcore dark circles this isn't going to be enough coverage but using this on top could make a high coverage concealer look more natural and make you look refreshed. This really brightens my under eye area and covers just enough to camoflauge any darkness in the corners. This is not sticky or tacky on me and works well as a subtle highlight on my nose and any other areas I want highlighted and I have an oily t-zone. I've had no issues setting it with a translucent powder either. I just do that last and lightly on the areas I've highlighted and under eyes and pat gently with a makeup sponge. No problems with creasing, drying out or caking. This is an ideal product for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/6/2014 9:24:00 AM More reviews by leeaj1118

Bads 1. doesn't cover the dark circles 2. can't even use powder on top. 3. color doesnt really match. only have 2 shades. 4.feel very glossy. (that's the reason you cant put powder)

rated 2 of 5 on 6/5/2014 3:43:00 PM More reviews by kaylaheefner

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've always been a huge fan of Benefit cosmetics & get really excited when they launch new products, but for the last year and a half all I have been very disappointed. I have normal to dry skin, and was always in the market for an extremely creamy concealer that wouldn't dry my under eye area out. I do like this product but I definitely not in love with it. I can't wear it on its own because it feels super greasy & has very light coverage for even minimal dark circles. I do like using it with my other less moisturizing concealers just to help blend it out more easily. But honestly I only use it so it and my money don't go to waste.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/23/2014 2:22:00 AM More reviews by tylerrrlauren

This is my go to concealer when my skin is feeling tired and worn out from wearing heavy makeup for so many consecutive days.
It has a very creamy and moisturizing texture (which is great for people with dry under eyes like I sometimes do) but only a medium coverage.
And due to it's creaminess it tends to shift and not conceal much of anything.
This is why I use this product for my "no make-up" look!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2014 3:54:00 PM More reviews by sugamonkey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was nice and creamy but was better at highlighting than covering dark circles. I don't have dark circles so I used it under the eye area and bridge of nose for highlighting instead. I like how it has Vitamin E in the middle so keeps my undereye area mositurized but it never really dries and feels tacky all day. The pros don't outweigh the cons, including the price, so I will not rebuy. I'm NC25 and I used Light for highlighting and Medium for concealing.