November 22, 2014 | 1894 users online

Concealers - BeneFit Cosmetics - Fakeup

rated 3 of 5 on 11/17/2014 9:04:00 AM More reviews by GirlyRunnerGirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this to try and cover my moderate under eye circles. It works ok. I have since found better under eye concealers for full coverage. This is pretty moisturizing and good for a quick no makeup look. I do really love the packaging. It's pretty and functional.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2014 6:16:00 AM More reviews by FakeLashes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Nice idea for dry skin but doesn't really work that great! I am a NC30 and use this in medium for underneath my eyes. You don't need much but if you want a little more coverage you will use more of it and then you get the greasy don't set thing and the concealer just slides around your face.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2014 5:43:00 PM More reviews by lushlife505

I was excited to try this.
I really liked how it was designed to apply to the skin.
Unfortunately I found this to be very greasy and even after setting with powder does not quite ever set.
It did not provide very much coverage for my undereye area, wore away fairly quick, and did crease.
Overall this products was a fail. I kept it far longer then I should have but I really wanted to get it to work for me, in the end it just did not.

I would have loved using a concealer in this format even an all over foundation if only it had better staying power and was formulated for oily skin of course.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2014 5:15:00 PM More reviews by alina08

I have just starting using a sample of this product, mainly under my eyes and I was surprised to find that I actually like a BeneFit Cosmetics complexion product. Generally speaking, I find their products way to heavy and cakey and orange, but this product is a nice departure from that trend. I really like the moisture that this imparts and so far, it looks pretty natural on my face. I will consider purchasing the full-sized product in the future.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/1/2014 2:11:00 PM More reviews by Sancha82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have very dark circles under my eyes and this concealer did absolutely nothing to cover them, however I do layer this on top of my glamoflauge concealer and it really makes my eyes bright. It works great as a highlighter but not so much as a concealer.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2014 10:13:00 PM More reviews by JenSS2485

I LOVE this! I bought it while looking for something that would brighten my under eye area, but also last through the 100 degree days of summer. This is amazing! It goes on smooth, lasts all day, and gives great coverage. I was concerned it would be too moisturizing or slick for my oily skin, but it's definitely not. Now a regular staple in my makeup collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2014 6:20:00 PM More reviews by buytoomuchmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got a trial size of this in a benefit kit which I've recently bought and so far I've been loving this!
I does everything you'd want a concealer to do under your eyes (don't understand why some people use this on pimples) - it moisturizes, it conceals, doesn't look cakey, stays in plays, easy to apply. I don't know what else to say except that my dry under eye area loves this stuff!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/24/2014 4:02:00 AM More reviews by thenewjess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have used this product for around 10 months, but to be honest its not amazing for what its advertised for: under eye concealing. The coverage really isn't there, and when I use it, I tend to use it as a base for another more covering concealer. In comparison to other concealers I use (Nars, MAC, Maybelline) Fakeup doesn't do its job well. The main claim is that its hydrating, and yes it is to a degree, but its also greasy. Because of this I think it would probably only be great for those with dry skin. I have dry skin and it still feels greasy on me to a certain extent. In addition the lasting power of this concealer is not particularly great.

I also think Benefit, for the price, the packaging just doesn't compete with other brands that are at a similar price point. The packaging for this concealer does feel quite cheap, but it is functional in the application. Overall, not a great concealer and won't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2014 4:11:00 PM More reviews by six30

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favourite concealer to date. I'm quite fair (MAC NC 20, MUF Ivory 20) and found that the 01 Light shade was to light for me. However, the 02 Medium was perfect.

I pat this on with my fingertip on top of my foundation under my eyes. My skin is combo/sensitive and oilier in my T-zone. I found the concealer moisturizing with good crease-control. It looks natural on and never cakey.

I'll be buying this product again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2014 4:10:00 AM More reviews by Beccac88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I recently got a sample of this concealer which I've mainly used for under my eyes and I can say I'm well impressed! I dont have very dark bags under my eyes as I'm quite pale but I can definitely see they difference when I've used this product! If very light and blends in well and as yet I e not found it to be "too cakey" round my eyes yet, which something that happens a lot with me due to having very dry skin! once I've finished my sample of this I definitely will be running out to get this, I know it will be a little bit more pricey but I really like this concealer so I don't mind paying a bit more!