July 28, 2014 | 2016 users online

Concealers - BeneFit Cosmetics - Fakeup

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2014 4:10:00 AM More reviews by Beccac88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I recently got a sample of this concealer which I've mainly used for under my eyes and I can say I'm well impressed! I dont have very dark bags under my eyes as I'm quite pale but I can definitely see they difference when I've used this product! If very light and blends in well and as yet I e not found it to be "too cakey" round my eyes yet, which something that happens a lot with me due to having very dry skin! once I've finished my sample of this I definitely will be running out to get this, I know it will be a little bit more pricey but I really like this concealer so I don't mind paying a bit more!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2014 1:01:00 AM More reviews by lozzie88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I don't have terrible dark circles, only faint ones, so I don't need much coverage. I have always had trouble with other concealers either budging or creasing, but this one doesn't. I like that it's hydrating, I think it helps it not crease. Just set it a little with your face powder.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2014 8:36:00 AM More reviews by hwnpunch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this for under my eyes and it was exactly what I was looking for. I don't have bad dark circles so I don't need a heavy undereye concealer but I have been getting some dryness and flaking around my eyes so I need something brightening and moisturizing. Previously I had been using Erase Paste and like the creamy formula but don't love digging it out of the pot. I find this similar but more moisturizing and less messy. If you have hardcore dark circles this isn't going to be enough coverage but using this on top could make a high coverage concealer look more natural and make you look refreshed. This really brightens my under eye area and covers just enough to camoflauge any darkness in the corners. This is not sticky or tacky on me and works well as a subtle highlight on my nose and any other areas I want highlighted and I have an oily t-zone. I've had no issues setting it with a translucent powder either. I just do that last and lightly on the areas I've highlighted and under eyes and pat gently with a makeup sponge. No problems with creasing, drying out or caking. This is an ideal product for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/6/2014 9:24:00 AM More reviews by leeaj1118

Bads 1. doesn't cover the dark circles 2. can't even use powder on top. 3. color doesnt really match. only have 2 shades. 4.feel very glossy. (that's the reason you cant put powder)

rated 2 of 5 on 6/5/2014 3:43:00 PM More reviews by kaylaheefner

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've always been a huge fan of Benefit cosmetics & get really excited when they launch new products, but for the last year and a half all I have been very disappointed. I have normal to dry skin, and was always in the market for an extremely creamy concealer that wouldn't dry my under eye area out. I do like this product but I definitely not in love with it. I can't wear it on its own because it feels super greasy & has very light coverage for even minimal dark circles. I do like using it with my other less moisturizing concealers just to help blend it out more easily. But honestly I only use it so it and my money don't go to waste.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/23/2014 2:22:00 AM More reviews by tylerrrlauren

This is my go to concealer when my skin is feeling tired and worn out from wearing heavy makeup for so many consecutive days.
It has a very creamy and moisturizing texture (which is great for people with dry under eyes like I sometimes do) but only a medium coverage.
And due to it's creaminess it tends to shift and not conceal much of anything.
This is why I use this product for my "no make-up" look!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2014 3:54:00 PM More reviews by sugamonkey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was nice and creamy but was better at highlighting than covering dark circles. I don't have dark circles so I used it under the eye area and bridge of nose for highlighting instead. I like how it has Vitamin E in the middle so keeps my undereye area mositurized but it never really dries and feels tacky all day. The pros don't outweigh the cons, including the price, so I will not rebuy. I'm NC25 and I used Light for highlighting and Medium for concealing.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/10/2014 1:05:00 AM More reviews by westcoastduchessxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This concealer is a great highlighter, I usually use my Sheer Cover duo concealer under to give my under eyes a fuller coverage since I suffer from dark circles. It has a nice, smooth consistency, but overall I would not recommend this if you are looking for a full-coverage concealer.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/20/2014 1:31:00 PM More reviews by marbi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

I really wanted to love this product, I loved the idea of it having a moisturizer.
BUT it really doesnt have a wide range of color, only two shades, light and medium (I have NC30 skin)

It matched my skin alright (the medium color) but it was still a little on the light side. It's very hard to blend out, Its not very pigmented, I find it doesn't really cover much.

Also its very greasy, it makes my mascara spread, and gives my face a sticky feeling.

I wouldn't recommend this product for acne prone, combination, or darker skin tones.

The price: its too expensive, not worth it for how much its sold for, you can get way better for the same or less price.

Packaging: super cute

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2014 6:15:00 PM More reviews by bikerchick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm surprised to see several nagative reviews of Fakeup, I really like it! I use it mainly on my undereye area, I don't have super dark circles so the medium coverage Fakeup provides is perfect for me. I really like the moisturizing aspect of this product, I have combo oily skin but my undereyes always are a tad dry. Fakeup doesn't feel too greasy to me. I set it with a bit of Tarte Amazonian Clay finishing powder and it doesn't crease at all. The medium color is a great match for my light/medium skin. I also really like the silver twist up packaging. I think some of Benefit's packaging leaves a little to be desired but Fakeup is really nice. I've finished one tube and will be purchasing another one soon.