December 20, 2014 | 1118 users online

Concealers - BeneFit Cosmetics - Fakeup

rated 2 of 5 on 12/5/2014 10:57:00 PM More reviews by luvhydration

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product offers pretty light coverage. The formula isn't particularly nice- it irritates me a little at times. The color is so yellow it made me look jaundiced. But above all, it's so OILY that it makes me uncomfortable. If you have even slightly oily skin, acne-prone skin, moderately to very sensitive skin, or a neutral to cool undertone, this product is NOT for you. If you need heavy coverage, this product is NOT for you. Pretty disappointed. Had to return it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2014 7:12:00 PM More reviews by loveoutdoors

I was on a family vacation and one night we ladies pulled an all nighter, stayed up talking and just enjoying our time together. The next day several of us were in the bathroom geting ready for the day and I mentioned that my under eye area gave away the fact that I stayed up all night, ugh, I looked horrible! One of the girls handed me a tube of fake up and said I should give it a try. Can I just say happy happy was I after I applied it to my under eyes, I looked refreshed with no signs of an all nighter. Seriously this stuff is worth it's weight in gold as far as I'm concerned. I don't have dark circles to speak of so I can't speak to coverage of those but I can say that this product gives a subtle hint of glow that really works wonders on my dry skin (I'm not talking about sparkle or sheen just a nice glow). Within a week of returning home I went and purchased a tube of the light for myself. I'm not one to wear a lot of makeup but hey, who doesn't want to look their best and this works incredibly well for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2014 5:34:00 PM More reviews by AgadorSpartacus

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

By far, one of my favorite under-eye concealers of all time. I will always make sure to at least have one of these on hand. Right now I have Light and Medium. I use Medium most days, but light is good for days when I need a bit more of a brightening effect (I'm around an NW15-20, depending on season).

I don't have super, duper dark circles, and I don't see this helping those at all. It's not a thick or full coverage concealer by any means. However, it works great for me, and I like the fact that it doesn't sink into fine lines.

It's moisturizing, but not greasy (IMO, anyway. I know some people who think it is, but maybe my undereye area is dry enough that it doesn't but me). I love the packaging because it makes it super easy to use. I just swipe it on my undereye area, then use either the Elf Blending Concealer brush (FANTASTIC brush, btw) or the It Comsetics for Ulta Live BeautyFully Concealer Blending brush. Whichever brush I use, I just lightly dab the concealer until it's blended in.

I do always set this concealer. I set all concealers. I could see this not being very good one to use on it's own unless you're SUPER dry, because it is so moisturizing. I'd imagine you'd have issues with it either migrating or just flat wiping off.

I use this also sometimes in conjunction with Benefit Erase Paste. I put that on and blend, and then this over top and blend. The combo of those two (and setting with powder, of course) give me flawless under eyes. Most days I'm already rushing by the time I get to my makeup, so perfection isn't the goal- concealment is enough those days. But, the two together is a great option for people who definitely want to correct and conceal.

All in all, this concealer won't be for everyone. But when it works, it works! It's simple to use, and gives me the results I'm looking for, without being cakey, settling in fine lines, or drying my undereye area out.

If you're looking for the same type of concealer/results, give it a try. If you've got super dark undereye issues, not a good pick. I'd highly reccomend It Cosmetics Bye-Bye Undereye for severe issues. But this stuff works wonderfully for me day to day. =)

rated 2 of 5 on 11/23/2014 4:55:00 PM More reviews by ashleaesneed

I got this product because I have dark circles under my eyes and it did not cover at all. I have combo skin and tends to get very dry in the winter and this is still so oily it makes my make up slide even if I set it. I won't purchase this again. But the packaging is cute and I love their other products.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/17/2014 9:04:00 AM More reviews by GirlyRunnerGirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this to try and cover my moderate under eye circles. It works ok. I have since found better under eye concealers for full coverage. This is pretty moisturizing and good for a quick no makeup look. I do really love the packaging. It's pretty and functional.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2014 6:16:00 AM More reviews by FakeLashes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Nice idea for dry skin but doesn't really work that great! I am a NC30 and use this in medium for underneath my eyes. You don't need much but if you want a little more coverage you will use more of it and then you get the greasy don't set thing and the concealer just slides around your face.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2014 5:43:00 PM More reviews by lushlife505

I was excited to try this.
I really liked how it was designed to apply to the skin.
Unfortunately I found this to be very greasy and even after setting with powder does not quite ever set.
It did not provide very much coverage for my undereye area, wore away fairly quick, and did crease.
Overall this products was a fail. I kept it far longer then I should have but I really wanted to get it to work for me, in the end it just did not.

I would have loved using a concealer in this format even an all over foundation if only it had better staying power and was formulated for oily skin of course.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2014 5:15:00 PM More reviews by alina08

I have just starting using a sample of this product, mainly under my eyes and I was surprised to find that I actually like a BeneFit Cosmetics complexion product. Generally speaking, I find their products way to heavy and cakey and orange, but this product is a nice departure from that trend. I really like the moisture that this imparts and so far, it looks pretty natural on my face. I will consider purchasing the full-sized product in the future.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/1/2014 2:11:00 PM More reviews by Sancha82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have very dark circles under my eyes and this concealer did absolutely nothing to cover them, however I do layer this on top of my glamoflauge concealer and it really makes my eyes bright. It works great as a highlighter but not so much as a concealer.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2014 10:13:00 PM More reviews by JenSS2485

I LOVE this! I bought it while looking for something that would brighten my under eye area, but also last through the 100 degree days of summer. This is amazing! It goes on smooth, lasts all day, and gives great coverage. I was concerned it would be too moisturizing or slick for my oily skin, but it's definitely not. Now a regular staple in my makeup collection.