August 20, 2014 | 1001 users online

Lip Gloss - Lise Watier - Glamour Rose

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2013 1:08:00 AM More reviews by CookieX

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

The only major con for this gloss is that is limited edition! It is from the Winter 2013 Glamour Rose Collection, of which I adore each and every product.
I normally dislike any gloss or glitter, as I find, at 37, it makes me feel just plain silly. BUT...this gloss, like almost all Lise Watier products, is different. It's a gorgeous sparkly pink/gold that I find quite unique. If I had to find fault with it, I could suggest that the texture is a tad less smooth than I would normally like...but the colour is so beautiful that frankly, I don't give a darn!
All the products in this line are presented in elegant packaging, even the single eyeshadows, which makes me personally feel glamourous, just owning them. The gloss is fairly typical packaging though, although it does have the beautiful rose of the collection on the labelling. However the gloss itself...i put it on, and well...I feel pretty.Just the gloss alone can make me feel instantly pretty...and for somene who has less than stellar self confidence...I can't ask for more. My husband bought me one of the pallettes from this collection, "Vert Minuit", and when I look at that elegant box, use the lovely shadows and blusher and couple it with the gloss...for a little while, I am beautiful. Thanks Lise Watier!