December 19, 2014 | 1407 users online

Styling Products - LUSH - Sea Spray

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2014 9:17:00 AM More reviews by demeter18

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I use this spray to tame my baby hairs because I have fine, thin and natural curls at the lower part of my hair. And I almost always tie my hair into a sleek ponytail. When I sprayed it on my curls, I suddenly had big, wavy curls and everyone kept asking if it was digi permed. Then I started wearing my hair down on weekends or even after the workday when I unwind with friends. This sea salt spray is what I have been looking for. No dryness, no flaking and hair stays kempt but flexible still. Problem is, it always runs out in their stores. Next time I see one, I might just get at least 3 bottles to be sure.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2014 9:50:00 PM More reviews by juliawilson22

I really love this sea salt spray. It's def the nicest one I've used. I also love Marc Anthony's version but I am obsessed with lush lol I just hateeeee the price because you don't really get much and I wanted to use it everyday but I knew I wouldn't be able to justify buying this so much for what it costs. (I think it's 12 or $13 for almost a smaller size than the small shampoo bottles) you don't need very much of this which is nice, and I felt as if I could reapply throughout the day without it getting to funky, though it does have gel in it so you can still overdo it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2014 9:34:00 PM More reviews by AndaJean

LOVE this salt spray. My hair is fine and way too smooth, and this product allows it to grab and style without getting grungy. Besides, I would buy it for the smell alone.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2014 1:00:00 AM More reviews by Eryn2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This works really well for shaping my waves and also has some hold, but I've learned it's too....grimy....for everyday use. It builds up A LOT and my hair gets frizzy if I use it all the time. It's LUSH so the fragrance is strong. To me it's pretty much just neroli which always smells like old-school suntan lotion. I like it in the summer but it might be too much for winter.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2014 4:18:00 PM More reviews by wixter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got a small bottle of this from a friend. She didn't like it, so she gave it to me.

When I had longer hair, this wasn't my favorite. It gave my hair knots. Do not want! On my shoulder length hair, this works wonderful. I use this the day before I wash my hair. My hair by then is really flat. This revives my curls and gives my hair some volume.

I noticed that people were commenting on the scent. Although it is strong, it dissipated after an hour for me. I wore perfume with this and the two scents did not clash. The smell to me is of grapefruits. Lovely!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2013 10:08:00 AM More reviews by HeatherDiva

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The "gel" aspect of this product ended up being too heavy for my fine hair. Didn't really bring out the waves since it was weighing them down. I do like the scent, assertive as it is, but my quest for the perfect beach hair spray continues.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/9/2013 2:15:00 PM More reviews by J817net

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The LUSH salesperson sprayed and fluffed up my fine, straight hair with Sea Spray and the look was decent so I bought it. It was heavily scented, but I thought it would fade, or I would get used to it. Fast forward to the next day, when I sprayed it on my clean, wet hair and let it air dry. The scent was so powerful and unpleasant to me. I hoped it would dissipate more after my hair was fully dry. It barely faded, so I would say if you enjoy this grapefruit scent and want it to last, use this product. I could not stand the fragrance, and I returned it. I would try it again if it came in a different fragrance, or unscented.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2013 12:20:00 AM More reviews by poonamguinn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My hair will never love with our this product. If you have wavy curly hair get this. First apply Lush's R&B after you wash and condition, then apply this over it. It's perfect to keep in your bag to use freshen up your hair!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2013 5:51:00 PM More reviews by al218

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

because the guy chopped my hair off, I'm trying not to use heat products to it won't get damaged or break. this is great to just spray in and twirl my hair to make it wavy. now if it would only add the 2 inches back i'd be thrilled.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/13/2013 1:17:00 AM More reviews by Lewellenkelli

I have fine straight hair down to my lower back, so this didn't work for me. I didn't like the smell to much either. To floral. If you have short hair it would probably work better otherwise its a low hold spray.