April 17, 2014 | 984 users online

Fragrances - Haus of Gloi- Honeysuckle Lemon Curd

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2014 1:45:00 PM More reviews by solai

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

In short: a sweet, lemony honeysuckle scent. It has a gourmand depth to it but not so much as to feel too much like lemon pie. The scent is sweeter than what I'm used to but it's still wearable.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2013 5:55:00 PM More reviews by CarlaN

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have this scent in the perfume oil. I'm used to wearing EDT and fragrance "mists," so the potency of this product startled me a bit.

Fortunately, it smells good, though. I'm not detecting a lot of honeysuckle; I smell mostly lemon, with a hint of something else - coconut, maybe?

I like the way it smells, and think it'll be great for summer.

I bought a tiny sample vial, just to see if I liked the fragrance. Since I do, I may order a larger size later on.

I can't rave enough about the Haus of Gloi - they got my order right, and shipped it out immediately! And it's a vegan company, which is a big plus for me. Find them at
hausofgloi.com.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2013 12:19:00 AM More reviews by ewojdula

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is so in-your-face honeysuckle! And the lemon curd adds a gourmand depth without being too sharp. Have the perfume oil and had the soap and pumpkin butter in it, and all forms smell uniform. HoG hasn't had the soap in this forever; wish they'd bring it back!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2013 1:43:00 PM More reviews by TinkerbellonCrack

I was surprised to like this scent as much as I do. An important hallmark of Haus of Gloi is that this etailer specializes in unfamiliar scents. Many of the fragrances are extremely eccentric blends and won't remind you of standard bath and body scents. Honeysuckle Lemon Curd is one of my favorites. It is a true lemon blended with a delicate honeysuckle note that adds a mild sweetness. I would not call this a foody scent, the honeysuckle makes it subtly floral. Lemon scents often get cloyingly sweet or just smell too artificial but this one is just right. I find this perfume to be quite cheery and perfect for the summer months.