August 20, 2014 | 2109 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Burt's Bees - Baby Bee Multipurpose Ointment

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2014 9:03:00 PM More reviews by kroshicake

I am more inclined to review something I really love, and this- I already love! It is very moisturizing and soothing for my skin. I am into the natural products at the moment because I think silicones are clogging my pores. Dimethicone in particular has caused me trouble, but I digress. The ingredients are pure and I highly recommend this ointment. Being multipurpose I have already navigated to using this on my hair. It is absolutely perfect on my long, dry hair! I scoop some up with my finger and massage it into my palms to soften then apply it on my ends, wet and dry depending on how dry it is, and it sinks in beautifully when evenly distributed! The packaging is adorable as well and so much is in the jar. Great!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2013 9:30:00 AM More reviews by bbarry75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have been using Alba Botanical's "un petroleum jelly" for about a year. I found this product and had to buy it. This has all the same good oils in it plus lots more.
-I use it every night on my lashes and eyebrows, castor and coconut oil helps keep them strong and helps them grow
-after I've put on all my anti-aging creams I put a small amount of the ointment under my eyes. It helps hold the moister in
-I also put a good amount on my lips before bed.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2013 5:59:00 PM More reviews by kyl77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I picked up a generous size jar of this super moisturizing ointment for under $9 bucks in the baby care aisle at Kroger. I figured if it was gentle enough for a baby, it would be gentle enough for my sensitive skin. I wasn't disappointed. Just a dab works to hydrate dry lips, hands, cuticles, feet or any other dry patches on your face or body with no irritation. This is sort of a natural alternative to Aquaphor. Although I generally prefer scent free products, the natural fragrance in this ointment is very nice and subtle. Overall, a great product for babies and adults alike.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2013 12:43:00 PM More reviews by LovelyThistle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

When it says "multi-purpose" it really is. This can replace anything you use Aquaphor or petroleum jelly for. The texture is a bit runny though and I think a squeeze tube would be better than the jar. But aside from that this is wonderful. It is a heavy moisturizer than can be used as a great conditioning night treatment. Like Aquaphor it leaves a slightly sticky sheen on the skin so I would not use this during the day except on the lips.

I used this while on accutane and it soothed and softened my lips and patches of dry skin everywhere. The fragrance is very low and there is no taste when used on the lips.

This is my new favorite go to product for dry scaly skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2013 1:33:00 AM More reviews by vuvie

I bought this on a whim and cause I really like the Baby Bee line for my eczema.

This is wonderful! I find this better than the Baby Bee Skin Cream. Thick but not as thick as Skin Cream. Does not have that smell that comes with all Baby Bee line. Wonderful.
My eczema softens and starts to heal after using this for 3 days.
Love love love.