on 9/21/2015 6:07:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I don't have an airbrush but I was struck by the UNBELIEVABLE range of shades offered in this foundation and as a pale girl who's allergic to chemical sunscreens I was excited.

I ordered very reasonably priced samples from Paint and Powder (not affiliated). I suggest being guided by their shade comparison chart, although it was slightly off in my case; I would never have ordered the 3rd lightest shades in the range because I am always, *always* the lightest shade. Not here! I was wearing Revlon Colorstay in Ivory, and Bombshell ended up being a better match for me than that shade -- less yellow and more neutral. It is the first perfect match I've had.

So the foundation is very watery and tends to separate but the bottle has mixing balls in it to help with that. Keep the bottle on its side for easier remixing before application and really shake the crap out of it. I like medium coverage and use 5-6 drops; I just drip it in one palm and apply with the fingers of my other hand, dotting around before blending with a Beauty Blender. It sets fast, looks VERY natural and feels like I have nothing on. If I want a more luminous look I can mix a small drop of my Loreal Lumi primer with the Graftobian and this makes it look very white when first applied but it sets in its proper color.

There is no oxidation and wear is excellent. Even with a mattifying primer, Colorstay rubbed off all over everything because of the oily hypoallergenic sunscreen I have to use. This stuff stays put. Seeing how far a bottle will go, the price is more than reasonable.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

This product is a water based/alcohol hybrid makeup meant to be used for applications in film and stage. This product also makes an excellent glamour makeup with 14+ hour wear.
I use it with a Luminess pro airbrush and it makes luminess makeup look like dogsh*t.
The finish is velvet-matte. There are a good selection of skintones as well as character colors, trauma fx colors, primaries and corrective tints.
The amount of alcohol in the formulation is minimal, however, with this product I use a good a good moisture cream like embryolysse to protect the skin in cool, dry weather.
It actually removes well with plain old shaving cream followed by a mild cleanser like Cerave.
I'm an nc25 and I use light olive. The amount you get for $20 is 2oz. Double the value of most other airbrush foundations.