April 20, 2014 | 1349 users online

Scrubs - Tree Hut - Tropical Mango

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2013 9:01:00 PM More reviews by prplepolkadotz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Works great, scrubs but isn't harsh. Smells FANTASTIC I could smell it all day! One of my favorites, will repurchase especially at $5

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2013 6:09:00 PM More reviews by SHeust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I absolutely ADORE this body scrub! I've used the very expensive Fresh brown sugar scrub (a friend gave it to me as a gift) and I think this stuff is better!

This exfoliates really well without irritating my sensitive skin. I use a little of this with a washcloth to remove old fading self-tanner and it works like a charm! I don't think I've ever had a scrub that worked so well to remove tanner without having to really grind against my poor skin or making feel like it was on fire. This is gentle but effective. The consistency is thick and the texture is nice, with very fine-grain scrubbers. Plus it smells WONDERFUL! You actually look forward to using this because it smells so good. It rinses off cleanly with no residue left behind.

This stuff is the best, and I recommend it to everyone I know.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2013 11:29:00 PM More reviews by sugarfreepersonality

I normally don't go for body scrubs, but this is a treat! Finally a scrub that leaves a scent AFTER you get out of the shower. And this scent really is a keeper- a nice, sweet citrus that just makes your mouth water. It doesn't leave any oily film behind on my skin, which is fantastic, and it doesn't leave my skin dry either. It's just a perfect combination of sugar scrub, citrus oils, and moisture moisture moisture. Lovely!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2013 8:33:00 PM More reviews by Rebecca34

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This was a great scrub! I will definitely repurchase this one or another scent by Tree Hut when I run out of my other scrubs.

This scrub is nice and gritty without being too harsh on the skin. It also is not too oily so I don't feel like I'm going to slide around my shower when I use it. I don't always like fruity smells but I love the mango scent of this. I used this once or twice per week to exfoliate my body and it left my skin soft and smooth.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2013 9:53:00 PM More reviews by missmanic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Oh my goodness. This smells INCREDIBLE, like the juiciest melon has just been cut open and squeezed into this scrub. The consistency is also dreamy. I am not a fan of scrubs that have sugar/salt particles sitting in a tub of separated oil. The sugar is blended in a smooth, gel like, cream. It's very cushiony and spreads over skin nicely. I have to be careful how hard I scrub with this, though, as my skin is very sensitive and if I go overboard it feels like my skin has tiny little cuts. This doesn't leave a nasty, oily, residue behind (on me, or in my shower!) SO glad I was recommended this by a MUB member!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2013 12:27:00 AM More reviews by AllAboutMe83

This I believe is a new addition to the scrub line. I use the Tree Hut body scrub but the Almond&Honey, so when I saw this I picked it up because it had a great summer like fragrance. It's an excellent scrub and exfoliates very well. It left my skin super smooth and glowing.
It contains Evening Primorse Oil and Jojoba Esters as well as avocado,orange,almond and of course mango oil.
It's something I use 2x a month during the summer to get that smooth,glowing body before I jump into my bathing suit. Will repurchase always!