Tree Hut Tropical Mango

4.8

on 7/17/2015 3:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I wish it came in a tube but wow I love love love tree huts body scrubs! This is the third time I have repurchased them and each time I get a new scent . The smell is awesome and delicious but it is not as moisturizing as the original shea one which is why I took one lippie off. These scrubs along with my black soap cured me of my body acne! I use it daily on my acne areas to exfoliate (chest and back) and then weekly all over my body! Must have in your bathroom !

on 1/12/2015 11:59:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

LOOOOOOVE this scrub. I've repurchased it several times. It has the most amazing smell and scrubs very well.

on 9/26/2014 10:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Love it! It smells fantastic! It has a lot of sugar granules and does a good job of scrubbing before it melts away. It's not oily and doesn't make your tub slippery. It leaves skin soft and smooth. It's also super cheap! Since it works so great and costs so little, I see no reason for me to stray far from this brand.

on 9/14/2014 8:42:00 AM

I have used so many of these jars over the years, I always have backups my whole family uses it. The smell is so yummy and it costs about 5.25 at my local walmart. It's cheap non greasey but still moisturizes the grainuals are the perfect size it is just harsh enough for daily use but if I want extra exfoliation I put it onto a loofa and it kicks it up just enough. I adore this scrub and wish they made more then just four or five different scents.

on 9/14/2014 7:48:00 AM

This smells like paradise, isn't oily and greasy so you don't have to clean you tub right away to avoid slipping, it exfoliates really well and its so affordable. I strongly prefer this scrub over ones that cost four times ad much. If you've never tried this it smells so good and feels really nice especially on legs and arms and where your bra band sits.

on 8/28/2014 6:48:00 AM

I got this in Ulta on my last trip to the US (yep, yet another product and store we don't have in the UK) and I think it cost me around $9.00 (equating to about 6.00). I bought it mainly for the scent which is an amazing mix of tangy mango and sweet sugar, but didn't expect to get anything much in the way of results as in the pot it looked quite unassuming. How wrong can one person be?! I fell in love with this the first time I used it. It exfoliates like a dream, leaves my skin wonderfully soft (so much so that I don't have to moisturise afterwards) and it smells AMAZING. I wasn't frugal when using it either and yet it still managed to last me a good couple of months, meaning this is by far the best value for money scrub I've purchased in a long time.

My only slight criticism with this is the design of the tub. I'm not sure if you can tell from the picture, but the top is shaped so that the opening is significantly smaller than the rest of the pot. This might not sound like much of an issue, but it means some of the scrub gets stuck in the corners at the top of the pot making it difficult to get out (especially when your hands are wet or already covered in the scrub). I didn't waste a huge amount because of this, but there was definitely some product left over which I just couldn't reach because of the pot's design.

I'm heading back to the States in a few months' time and will definitely be going out of my way to stock up on this (I understand it's also available in Target and WalMart). I just wish they would stock it in the UK (like many other US-based products I've tried).

on 8/12/2014 5:57:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This scrub is definitely a luxurious bath item! I don't exfoliate my whole body daily, I just exfoliate my acne-prone body areas with Alba Botanica's Salicylic Acid Face & Body Scrub daily. I'll use this twice a week or once every two weeks when I'm in the mood to pamper myself. I'm new to the whole Body Scrubs deal going on & when I saw all of the other scents Tree Hut had to offer it scared me a lot so I went with a fruity smell I thought was safe. This Mango scrub literally makes my mouth water every single time I use it, such a yummy citrus scent! This scrub is really thick & takes a few good minutes before all of the grains are washed off of me & my shower but afterwards my skin is left feeling so smooth & silky :) I'll probably buy something else when this tub runs out just to see what other fun is out there but if all else fails I'll definitely go back to this.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

At first I thought this had a musty scent to it, but now I kinda like the scent. I use it at night rather than in the morning because it is a loud scent that lingers and sometimes I don't like the scent. Seems to exfoliate the skin well and I use it almost daily and get a month's use of it.

on 5/6/2014 11:39:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This smells like heaven, I use it all over to get super smooth, happy skin. It has lots of natural ingredients at one hell of a deal price. Tree hut is the only scrub I'll be buying for now on, found this on sale and I'm converted. I even use this on my back which is sensitive and it helps clear up break outs and get rid of shampoo residue from washing my hair. This is a must have for me for every bath/shower for that purpose.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Works great, scrubs but isn't harsh. Smells FANTASTIC I could smell it all day! One of my favorites, will repurchase especially at $5

Top Rated Tree Hut Products