November 27, 2014 | 1001 users online

Body Scrubs - Tree Hut - Tropical Mango

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2014 10:02:00 PM More reviews by trillium13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love it! It smells fantastic! It has a lot of sugar granules and does a good job of scrubbing before it melts away. It's not oily and doesn't make your tub slippery. It leaves skin soft and smooth. It's also super cheap! Since it works so great and costs so little, I see no reason for me to stray far from this brand.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2014 8:42:00 AM More reviews by Tiptoemousey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have used so many of these jars over the years, I always have backups my whole family uses it. The smell is so yummy and it costs about 5.25 at my local walmart. It's cheap non greasey but still moisturizes the grainuals are the perfect size it is just harsh enough for daily use but if I want extra exfoliation I put it onto a loofa and it kicks it up just enough. I adore this scrub and wish they made more then just four or five different scents.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2014 7:48:00 AM More reviews by reggiemoon

This smells like paradise, isn't oily and greasy so you don't have to clean you tub right away to avoid slipping, it exfoliates really well and its so affordable. I strongly prefer this scrub over ones that cost four times ad much. If you've never tried this it smells so good and feels really nice especially on legs and arms and where your bra band sits.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2014 6:48:00 AM More reviews by TurtleMoon

I got this in Ulta on my last trip to the US (yep, yet another product and store we don't have in the UK) and I think it cost me around $9.00 (equating to about 6.00). I bought it mainly for the scent which is an amazing mix of tangy mango and sweet sugar, but didn't expect to get anything much in the way of results as in the pot it looked quite unassuming. How wrong can one person be?! I fell in love with this the first time I used it. It exfoliates like a dream, leaves my skin wonderfully soft (so much so that I don't have to moisturise afterwards) and it smells AMAZING. I wasn't frugal when using it either and yet it still managed to last me a good couple of months, meaning this is by far the best value for money scrub I've purchased in a long time.

My only slight criticism with this is the design of the tub. I'm not sure if you can tell from the picture, but the top is shaped so that the opening is significantly smaller than the rest of the pot. This might not sound like much of an issue, but it means some of the scrub gets stuck in the corners at the top of the pot making it difficult to get out (especially when your hands are wet or already covered in the scrub). I didn't waste a huge amount because of this, but there was definitely some product left over which I just couldn't reach because of the pot's design.

I'm heading back to the States in a few months' time and will definitely be going out of my way to stock up on this (I understand it's also available in Target and WalMart). I just wish they would stock it in the UK (like many other US-based products I've tried).

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2014 5:57:00 AM More reviews by flowerpan10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This scrub is definitely a luxurious bath item! I don't exfoliate my whole body daily, I just exfoliate my acne-prone body areas with Alba Botanica's Salicylic Acid Face & Body Scrub daily. I'll use this twice a week or once every two weeks when I'm in the mood to pamper myself. I'm new to the whole Body Scrubs deal going on & when I saw all of the other scents Tree Hut had to offer it scared me a lot so I went with a fruity smell I thought was safe. This Mango scrub literally makes my mouth water every single time I use it, such a yummy citrus scent! This scrub is really thick & takes a few good minutes before all of the grains are washed off of me & my shower but afterwards my skin is left feeling so smooth & silky :) I'll probably buy something else when this tub runs out just to see what other fun is out there but if all else fails I'll definitely go back to this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2014 9:41:00 PM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

At first I thought this had a musty scent to it, but now I kinda like the scent. I use it at night rather than in the morning because it is a loud scent that lingers and sometimes I don't like the scent. Seems to exfoliate the skin well and I use it almost daily and get a month's use of it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2014 11:39:00 AM More reviews by JustCakey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This smells like heaven, I use it all over to get super smooth, happy skin. It has lots of natural ingredients at one hell of a deal price. Tree hut is the only scrub I'll be buying for now on, found this on sale and I'm converted. I even use this on my back which is sensitive and it helps clear up break outs and get rid of shampoo residue from washing my hair. This is a must have for me for every bath/shower for that purpose.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2013 9:01:00 PM More reviews by prplepolkadotz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Works great, scrubs but isn't harsh. Smells FANTASTIC I could smell it all day! One of my favorites, will repurchase especially at $5

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2013 6:09:00 PM More reviews by SHeust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I absolutely ADORE this body scrub! I've used the very expensive Fresh brown sugar scrub (a friend gave it to me as a gift) and I think this stuff is better!

This exfoliates really well without irritating my sensitive skin. I use a little of this with a washcloth to remove old fading self-tanner and it works like a charm! I don't think I've ever had a scrub that worked so well to remove tanner without having to really grind against my poor skin or making feel like it was on fire. This is gentle but effective. The consistency is thick and the texture is nice, with very fine-grain scrubbers. Plus it smells WONDERFUL! You actually look forward to using this because it smells so good. It rinses off cleanly with no residue left behind.

This stuff is the best, and I recommend it to everyone I know.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2013 11:29:00 PM More reviews by sugarfreepersonality

I normally don't go for body scrubs, but this is a treat! Finally a scrub that leaves a scent AFTER you get out of the shower. And this scent really is a keeper- a nice, sweet citrus that just makes your mouth water. It doesn't leave any oily film behind on my skin, which is fantastic, and it doesn't leave my skin dry either. It's just a perfect combination of sugar scrub, citrus oils, and moisture moisture moisture. Lovely!