July 30, 2014 | 1892 users online

BB Cream - Beauty Treats BB Beauty Balm Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2013 11:41:00 PM More reviews by Wintersvixen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is seriously the BEST stuff I have ever used.After hitting 30 everything seemed to make me break out really really bad.I had always had nice skin.Anyways I saw this stuff at some discount store and it was super cheap.I thought why the hell not Ill try it.Iam so happy I did.It cleared up all my acne and made my skin supple and smooth.Vanilla,matched my NC 25 pale yellow undertoned skin.I have tried tons of high end foundations nothing can compare.On it looks gorgeous like Im wearing no make up.Totally natural.What are you waiting for??? Go and get this!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2013 3:16:00 PM More reviews by irie725

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was browsing Beauty Joint's website and saw this. Have been seeing so much about BB creams that from what research I could I find about this one, I thought I would give it a try.
I have oily skin. My complexion is not horrible, but surely not good enough to go out of house confidently without any type of foundation on. I also have one small spot of broken capillaries , a few veins, by my nose, that need covering.
I have some large pores also. Being 56 now, my skin is getting weirder than it was in my younger days too!
I really am pleased in how this looks on my skin. I bought the golden shade, which is the second lightest.
I am not as pale as fair, like one shade darker, usually light. The shade scared me when I first applied it, it looked too dark, but once on it was a perfect match. I put some extra on more "needy" areas. It gave me great coverage, and it even covered the few spider veins on my cheek by my nose...yay!
I followed this up with my loose mineral makeup to set it. The finish was better than I expected to be honest. It also controlled the oil on my face somehow, longer than anything I've tried before. I didn't moisturize or prime before applying. Usually I use Neutrogena oil-free moisturizer because it is so light for day time and helps control the oil , and then use Monistat gel for my primer. It has always been difficult for my foundations, liquid or powder, to not get oily break through after only a few hours. This however looked very nice for at least 8-9. It is made in Taiwan.
I wanted to try an Asian one because I hear they are the best ones. This is the first BB cream I have tried, so I have nothing to compare it to, but I will say I have about 13 liquid foundations right now, and I find this looks and performs the best on my skin.
I just hope my post menopausal skin continues to like it. I don't own stock in this company or anything, it's just so frustrating when you don't have a good complexion and "need" to wear something, and have to find what works with "all" your issues such as oily skin, aging skin and imperfections. Now , I have some thing I like a lot that looks pretty good and feels good etc, so I am just excited and keeping my fingers crossed all continues to goes well!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2013 3:59:00 AM More reviews by mirageangelhope

Love this! It has great coverage, long lasting and gives you skin that glowy lit from within look,evened skin tone.It has great lasting power and even better comes with 50 mls or 1.7 ounces.
I like this in has a window so you see what the color looks like before you buy.It comes in a squueze tube.
Wish I knew where to get more of there products found this on beautyjoint website in case your curious since I've never heard of this brand before or seen it in a store
only downer there appear to only be 4 shades