November 24, 2014 | 1970 users online

Eyeliner - Skinn Cosmetics - Waterproof Smudge Stick for Eyes

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2013 12:56:00 PM More reviews by Backmasking

The most amazing eyeliner/lip liner I have ever used. Plum Dandy works as an absolutely beautiful matte lipstick that lasts all day. Completely smudge and waterproof. Well worth the money!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2013 12:10:00 PM More reviews by keiki300

the best liner for the water line. hands down. the smokey eye is done instantly. even my chirstian dior does not compare to this. those who love smokey eyes must have it.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2013 2:01:00 PM More reviews by SensualSusanna

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow. I am so impressed with Skinn Cosmetics overall. All the wonderful products work so well and are non-irritating to my skin. What's more is that Dimitri James, the founder, owner, chemist behind Skinn Cosmetics doesn't lie or stretch the truth when it comes to how his skincare and cosmetics perform. Also, his hygennic packaging albeit plain and not so flashy, (which is fine by me) helps to keep costs down! Imagine, great products, moderate to low prices and the products actually work the way they are claimed to! What's not to like?

Skinn Cosmetics Smudge Sticks for Eyes are remarkable! They come in rich shades that look great; are easy to apply (no tugging at all!) and smudge for about a minute and then don't budge after that! The colors stay put until I remove them in the evening. Nothing lands in my laugh lines or 'travels', even when laughing, crying, sweating at the beach, in hot humid weather; whatever the case they are almost bullet proof! Also, they are anti-aging skincare as well as cosmetics; that nourish your skin. Love them! I don't want to use anything else. Egyptian Clay is my new HG in liner. Again bowing to Dimitri James!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2013 6:32:00 PM More reviews by tiffineyc

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I have used the Egyptian Clay smudgestick for years as a brow pencil. It is the perfect color for those of us that have dark, dark brown to black hair. Usually products that are designed specifically for brows is either too light, too red or too gray for me to use on my brows. The color was always "off" but not with the Skinn Smudgestick and it stays put allday even on my oil skin. I apply it using a slanted brush and the results are perfect brows every time.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2013 12:57:00 AM More reviews by jodiebug22

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

Does exactly what is promised. Waterproof, smooth and easy to apply and lasts for ages. Comes in some great colours. I have the Egyptian Clay, which I use as both an eyeliner and eyebrow pencil. Would repurchase :)