April 16, 2014 | 1924 users online

Cleansers - Clinique - Acne Solutions Antibacterial Soap

rated 3 of 5 on 9/17/2013 5:41:00 PM More reviews by lestrange

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I used this in the shower on my body in an effort to control blemishes over my back. As far as I could tell, this did nothing. It was like a regular soap. I did feel squeaky clean after it but it was not drying. I also like that it comes with a soap dish.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/31/2013 6:36:00 PM More reviews by pauvres

It's 2013 and people are still using soap to clean their face? I'm still confused by this. I used this and noticed nothing special about this, moreover, it aggravated my skin which caused me to break out. Despite this, I persevered with this product but after using for a two weeks I had enough. I ended up using it on my back in the shower. It was incredibly drying and caused my skin to go flaky. It is such a strange concept to me, and super expensive too for something so basic I can't even describe it. The ubiquitous bar of soap in 2013, never thought I'd see the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2013 1:28:00 PM More reviews by giri

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

One of my beloved products. I have tried so many soaps, gels and other products to clean my face - this one is the best combination between result and price. I really feel my extreemly oily skin CLEAN after using this soap. And much less redness in areas, where i have "black heads" . I also use cleaning brush from Shiseido at evening to clean face (guessvusing the brush on the morning too will be simply too much). So if i will compare this product with Sisley Foaming Cleanser, which ihave used over a year, with Acne Solutions Antibacterial Soap i have the same result, but at 3 to 4 times cheaper price.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2013 4:58:00 AM More reviews by Jenny1217

Love this soap bar it has really helped keep my skin clear, I received a sample at sephora along with with the rest of acne clearing line and I am in love I saw the difference right away. I know soaps are a little drying on the skin so I started using it twice a day and now that my face has calmed down I only use it at night and its great plus for the price I can tell it will last a long time and it comes in a real nice dish to keep it clean and neat. It says you can use it on your body but for sanitary reasons I rather just keep it on my face haha.. love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2013 11:32:00 PM More reviews by Mareez

This is the only facial soap i use! I love the entire clinique acne solutions line, cause it works! Plus the soap lasts forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2013 9:11:00 PM More reviews by ILoveBuff

I'm 29 years old, with oily skin that is prone to clogging/breakouts. My skin tends to dry out very easily if I'm cleansing with the wrong thing. I have used the whole Acne Solutions line off and on for over a year. I recently switched to the Mild Liquid Soap and after a week or two found my skin breaking out and very congested. I always go back to the Acne Solutions Soap. I have cleansed with it for two days and my skin is already much more clear.

FYI I use the bar soap. I originally used the foam cleanser, but I just went through it way too fast. The bar has lasted me since March of last year!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/13/2012 1:22:00 PM More reviews by prat22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't usually have too much acne on my skin. I was lucky enough to bypass the whole teen acne phase too. But recently i've been getting at least 1-2 pimples a week and decided to try this out. Its been about 3 weeks, and for some reason I've been getting a few more pimples. I'm not sure if its the "purging" or if its the soap itself. I knew salicylic acid is an exfoliant and it tends to try out your skin, so MOISTURIZE! I usually use the clinique DDM gel, but that just hasn't been enough to counteract this soap. I had to bring it down to every other day cuz my skin was so dry it was peeling. I just started using the mild cetaphil and it went back to normal. Acne still persisting though. So unless you have horrible acne with oily skin and are willing to try anything, this would be it. But if you're like me, have normal/combo skin and get the occasional pimple, I wouldn't waste the money. Its funny over the years i've realized the less i do to my face, the better it is. Less is more ladies!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2012 10:09:00 PM More reviews by clp53

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this a few months ago for $16 canadian. I really like it, its not messy at all like u would think. I have used it twice a dayand I am nOo where near running out. It keeps my bad acne under control. It also does not dry out at all. I love it and would buy it again. Only problem is it is expensive for a bar of soap

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2012 12:14:00 PM More reviews by LookingGood85

I got this along with the calrifyng lotion and moisturiser. Pleasantly suprised as definitely thought itd be way too harsh for my skin. I currently use the 3-step oily skin soap and number 3 clarifying lotion, which i was happy enough with. But i am prone to breakouts and so started using the little bar of soap every night after removing my makeup. Funnily, i dont find it drying at all, and im usually first in line when trying a new face wash for my face to flare up all sore and red and itchy!!!! Used this for about 2 weeks now, and have noticed my skin is a lot smoother with only the odd hormonal spot.

Yes, once this mini bar runs out i will purchase the full size!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2012 12:44:00 PM More reviews by grouchie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wanted to love this product after reading the reviews on it - unfortunately this soap doesn't do much for me...but it also doesn't aggravate anything... Glad it works for so many others, but too bad it hasn't worked for me...