November 23, 2014 | 1005 users online

Body Scrubs - Shea Terra Organics - PINK GUAVAS & POMEGRANATES Organic Shea Butter & Fair Trade Sugar Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2013 12:13:00 PM More reviews by patriciabaltar

Ok, I am not one to write reviews but I am so in love with Shea Terra products that I join this site to be able to review it. First of all this scrub smells delicious and fresh, I usually put it on while my body is not completely wet - starting on my neck and finishing with my feet. Once you rinse this off your skin feels like silk. I used many different scrubs before but this is definitely my favorite. I also tried their menthe cardamon scrub which is a wonderful energizer when used in the morning - wakes me up and leaves me with soft velvety skin. Shea Terra offers monthly discounts of 30% off and their products are worth trying. THE BEST!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2013 12:41:00 PM More reviews by thebeautyfountain

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can't say enough good things about this product. I LOVE THIS COMPANY ! I always order shea butter from them but this was the 1st time I ordered a scrub & I am hooked. It leaves my skin softer than a baby's bum! It smells great & the texture is rough but not that rough so it's perfect. I use it everyday in the shower & have definitely seen a difference in my skin. I look forward to using this product when I shower that's how good it is.