Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin

3.8

Active: Octinoxate 4%. Inactive: Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., PEG-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Stearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Lithum Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Disodium EDTA, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Caffeine, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Citral, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate. [May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides].

on 2/3/2015 12:12:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this bb cream soo much! I first purchased it about two years ago for quick mornings before school and now its my everyday foundation. I've repurchased this because of the coverage that you can achieve with this product. Also one bottle lasts a very long time. Lately I've been stippling it on with my elf powder brush and I get flawless coverage. I've been trying to clear up my skin with the new proactiv plus line so I just want to use one product on my skin and this acts as a foundation and a concealer. I also apply this under my eyes and it does a decent job. I also have very oily skin and this wears well throughout the day, especially when i set it with my loreal true match or rimmel stay matte powder.The only slight downside of this product would be the packaging.It's very liquidy and can get messy so you have to store it upside down, but the actual bb cream is amazing. Next time you're in cvs or a drugstore pick this up! You won't be disappointed!!

on 2/2/2015 11:45:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Shade range is horrible. Medium/Deep is too light for me and it makes my dark spots look horrible :( It is very messy & i'm just not happy about it. Worst $12 dollars i have ever spent. I really wanted to like this because it's for oily skin. But it just doesn't work for me.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

i don't like the shade selection. i need something that is between light to medium and medium deep. garnier has to come out with a medium shade! i mix this bb cream with foundations that are darker than my skin, (i never purchase them darker on purpose, i just suck at choosing shades). when i use it on its own, it has a pink undertone, extenuates pores and sometimes clings to dry patches. i dont like this enough to use it alone but i will hold onto it to mix with darker foundations when i need it!

on 1/7/2015 10:49:00 AM

I didn't finish this bottle I had purchased.

Too greasy for my oily skin for use during the summer. My makeup slid around on my face if I applied it in the afternoon and stayed out till late at night. Coverage is cruddy too, I needed a lot to cover my discoloration and then more to blend it in with the rest of my face that was NOT that color. It was too yellow for my complexion and my face looked weirdly tan. I'm pink, yeah, but this was like a fake tanner for me. I have no idea who on earth is this yellow.

This also did nothing to erase my pores, its thin greasy texture just sat and highlighted them. I also think it may have caused a breakout on my skin. Its just too greasy to get off easily at night with cleanser + remover, you also have to remove all of your skins moisture barrier to get it completely off, except, of course, if you change your clothes or sleep on your side, in which case its all over your shirt or pillowcase.

I made a mess of my makeup bag once with it cause i set it down without the cap completely on while I covered my pimples and it poured out everywhere.

Ugh. I'm actually mad that I bought into the hype and purchased this, good thing its cheap.

on 1/7/2015 10:11:00 AM

i really like this product. i think it gives about a medium coverage, the color matches my skin well. the one thing i dont like about this product is the packaging. when i squirt some out on my fingers and then i set the tube down on its side, if i dont put the cap back on right away, a whole bunch of product comes out of the tube, and onto my vanity. its really not a huge deal because this product is fairly inexpensive and you get a large amount, its just kind of a pain when i have to clean up a little puddle of product.

I love this product, I bought one the year before last, use it pretty much 6/7 days every week, and it lasted me 15 month, so worth the money, initially I thought it was expensive at 9.99 but given how long it lasted it was certainly worth the money, it's a light coverage for every day use, great for evening out uneven skin tones. Not good for covering spots as it's a thin consistency but I just pop a bit of concealer on when I'm having a bad skin day. I am very pale and the colour isn't orange which I love, as even the palest foundations are sometimes too dark for my pasty complexion lol.

I have just bought some more as I think it's fab!

on 11/18/2014 2:53:00 AM

This BB Cream is awesome. It is my go to for when I can't be bothered with a full face of makeup.

The coverage is SO good but doesn't look at all cakey - sometimes I wear this just on it's own for a dewy, light look or build it on with my Real Techniques sponge if I'm breaking out or want a bit more coverage. It is quite runny but is very easy to blend.

The only thing I hate is the packaging which was fine at the start but now leaks very easily. Still, I love it and will definitely repurchase :)

on 11/14/2014 9:53:00 PM

This is my favorite drugstore BB cream. It has a natural satin finish & is a build able medium coverage BB cream. I don't care for the squeeze tube because it does get messy but since what's in it is so great it doesn't really bother me that much. Remember to shake it well before using as to make sure everything is mixed up well. At about $9 (where I am) it's also a great value. The only reason I took one lippie off is because after having my second bottle for a while it's been starting to smell a little like alcohol when I'm putting it on my face. The smell goes away pretty quickly but I don't like it. Maybe it's about time I get a new one.

on 11/13/2014 10:08:00 PM

I've tried the original version of this be cream and in a way liked it. The original was too oily for me causing it to slip off my skin easily and it smudged everywhere. I've only tried this particular once and so far it is honestly one of my best be creams I've bought. It covers a lot more than other bb creams I've had and it does mattify. I use the garner bb cream concealer with it and they look flawless together but like every other makeup, it can cake.
how I make it not cake:
-exfoliate
-moisturize (wait for lotion to dry)
-prime
-put a light amount on problem areas;blend
-put a reasonable amount on
-concealer
-then I blot with an oil sheet and powder my face.
The texture is very liquidity which I am not a big fan of but it blends easily, I usually use liquid face products during the winter (which it is about to snow here) since I don't sweat and it won't smudge off as easily. Anyways, I would repurchase this, it's a great product. Just be careful on how you use it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I am a HUGE fan of this product. It has become my holy grail, go-to foundation I wear on a daily basis. I have oily, acne-prone skin, and I have tried every foundation out there to meet my needs: doesn't oxidize, gives flawless coverage, keeps me matte, and this product does all of the above and more. I am super oily, so I find after about 5 hours I am needing to powder my t-zone, but that is completely understandable because I am not hoping to find a miracle product. When I am running around and sweat on my forehead area, I do find it does come off pretty easy, but I am not too concerned. Double wear was my favourite foundation for a long time, and that one did separate on my face a bit after a few hours, so when I applied this after reading amazing reviews I was shocked to find my face looking 10x better than Estee Lauder had ever made it look. Definitely will be repurchasing for a long time.