December 17, 2014 | 1711 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2014 2:53:00 AM More reviews by hayleygracexo

This BB Cream is awesome. It is my go to for when I can't be bothered with a full face of makeup.

The coverage is SO good but doesn't look at all cakey - sometimes I wear this just on it's own for a dewy, light look or build it on with my Real Techniques sponge if I'm breaking out or want a bit more coverage. It is quite runny but is very easy to blend.

The only thing I hate is the packaging which was fine at the start but now leaks very easily. Still, I love it and will definitely repurchase :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2014 9:53:00 PM More reviews by jacielsmommy

This is my favorite drugstore BB cream. It has a natural satin finish & is a build able medium coverage BB cream. I don't care for the squeeze tube because it does get messy but since what's in it is so great it doesn't really bother me that much. Remember to shake it well before using as to make sure everything is mixed up well. At about $9 (where I am) it's also a great value. The only reason I took one lippie off is because after having my second bottle for a while it's been starting to smell a little like alcohol when I'm putting it on my face. The smell goes away pretty quickly but I don't like it. Maybe it's about time I get a new one.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2014 10:08:00 PM More reviews by aubjohnson19

I've tried the original version of this be cream and in a way liked it. The original was too oily for me causing it to slip off my skin easily and it smudged everywhere. I've only tried this particular once and so far it is honestly one of my best be creams I've bought. It covers a lot more than other bb creams I've had and it does mattify. I use the garner bb cream concealer with it and they look flawless together but like every other makeup, it can cake.
how I make it not cake:
-exfoliate
-moisturize (wait for lotion to dry)
-prime
-put a light amount on problem areas;blend
-put a reasonable amount on
-concealer
-then I blot with an oil sheet and powder my face.
The texture is very liquidity which I am not a big fan of but it blends easily, I usually use liquid face products during the winter (which it is about to snow here) since I don't sweat and it won't smudge off as easily. Anyways, I would repurchase this, it's a great product. Just be careful on how you use it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2014 More reviews by jess1cagraham

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am a HUGE fan of this product. It has become my holy grail, go-to foundation I wear on a daily basis. I have oily, acne-prone skin, and I have tried every foundation out there to meet my needs: doesn't oxidize, gives flawless coverage, keeps me matte, and this product does all of the above and more. I am super oily, so I find after about 5 hours I am needing to powder my t-zone, but that is completely understandable because I am not hoping to find a miracle product. When I am running around and sweat on my forehead area, I do find it does come off pretty easy, but I am not too concerned. Double wear was my favourite foundation for a long time, and that one did separate on my face a bit after a few hours, so when I applied this after reading amazing reviews I was shocked to find my face looking 10x better than Estee Lauder had ever made it look. Definitely will be repurchasing for a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2014 10:33:00 PM More reviews by sarahvilleneuve

Best BB cream for Oily/Combination skin ! I've bought this in light / medium since my skin tone is fair-medium and I'm so happy with it! It matches perfectly my skin tone in summer but also in winter. It immediately give me that fresh, flawless finish look without effort. Plus, I really like the formula. It isn't thick, I would say it's more on the liquid side. I also personally think it smells amazing (smell like alcohol, it smell so clean ! - I do not like overly sweet smell) The packaging could be better since if it's not hold in a vertical position it becomes a mess but eh, it's a Garnier product. I think it is a very good quality / price / quantity product . (12 or 14 $CAD at my local Walmart for 60 mL - you get more product than many other brands) Would definitely recommend this to someone. Go buy it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2014 6:12:00 AM More reviews by Liz318

This is my favorite bb for from October -June. Unfortunatly it never matches my skin tone durring the summer and going a shade up is too dark so I put it aside. I apply this with a dense stipple brush, I love the coverage! I can put this on with just blush and lipgloss and I feel instantly put together.

My biggest annoyance with this product is the packaging. OMG it leaks everywhere if I forget to store it with the cap facing up. Very annoying.
Packagung aside, I enjoy this product and m currently on my 2nd tube.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2014 2:47:00 PM More reviews by kimoko123

This is my first American bb cream I've tried. Before I've used Lioele water drop & Laneige snow bb cream. My comparison is they are to light for me, even when it oxidize's it still too light.

When Garnier came out with this bb cream I was excited. I couldn't wait so I went to Walmart & used a pink sponge from Mac (which I have a review on if you want to check my page) it made my skin look so airbrushed like I didn't have makeup on. Even my boyfriend commented saying I look pretty today.

It even out my discolouration, hyperpigmentation & my acne scars. My blush/bronzer look even better then how I did my makeup before.

If you want a quick & easy foundation this product it for you trust me.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2014 5:09:00 PM More reviews by zzaj

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

absolute love this product it has way more coverage than my Mac foundation that I have been using. Plus way healthier for the skin its more natural looking but provides more coverage Controls my oily skin all day I've tried expensive BB cream and foundation but nothing is like this I'm so glad I found this product!!!!!!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2014 3:29:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I received a generous sample size of this and decided to give it a try. First thing I noticed is it looked like more of a foundation, they only offer 2 shades, the lightest is light/medium and it is a tad too dark for my fair skin. It is lightweight and silky. I applied my Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse over top and it blended beautifully. My skin looked smooth, healthy and pore free. I also noticed I didn't have the shiny t-zone even after several hours. I like this better than their 5 Sec Blur which did nothing to minimize my pores.
Now the reason I won't buy it again is due to the high amount of alcohol in it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2014 5:18:00 PM More reviews by justshortofordinary

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My holy grail base product! (That is, until I find a new one :D)

It's best for a quick, everyday quick fix; it doesn't cake easily and blends really, really well. I've used brushes, a sponge and fingers, and there isn't that much of a variation in the final product. Coverage, I'd say is light-medium. It does the job, covering up minor blemishes and slight discolouration. Depending on how severe your undereye circles are, it can cover them too. (If it can't, it's nothing a little concealer can't sort out.)
The BB cream gives a semi-matte, almost satin-like finish; again, depending on how oily your skin is, it can start off as semi-matte, ending in a more dewy finish after a few hours (best bet is after 5-6)
If you do have oilier/very oily skin, I'd recommend a good mattifying powder and some blotting sheets. Also, the product claims to be non-comedogenic, which is great for people with sensitive skin that is also acne prone. I haven't broken out once since I've started using it. (Two months and counting.)
Lasting power is surprisingly great; I apply it at around 8 in the morning and take it off at four, when I get home from school, and it still looks somewhat close to fresh. Just a lot more dewy.
Finally, it has an SPF of 20, although it isn't the highest, it's up there alongside the Revlon Photoready BB. I don't see a problem with SPF 20, but it would be really good if Garnier made it UVA and/or UVB absorbing; though, I think that's asking for a little bit too much.
I have two main gripes with this product; in the UK, only two shades are available. A light that is quite light and a darker medium. I am aware in the US they have three or four, but it is beyond my imagination as to why they're only making two shades available over here. In the winter, when I get a little paler, I can mix a bit of the light with some medium, and I have a perfect shade. It's a bit of a hassle however, especially when you're in a rush. On the plus side, the BB cream doesn't lean towards the warm or cool side; it strikes me as being more neutral, so it's a lot more forgiving to my olive-tan skin than most other foundations or BB creams I know.
Another problem I have is that the formula is quite watery and runny; it's advisable to store it upside down, so that you don't get streams of the product flooding out. Yes, with very quick and easy blending comes a price.
The product really is for oily/combination skin, as there is quite a bit of alcohol in it (not a boatload, however). This may be a concern for some people, especially for those with sensitive noses due to there being a strong scent at first which thankfully doesn't linger throughout the day.
If you have dry skin, you could get away with using this, but moisturising is key, as well as exfoliating to get rid of any dry spots to prevent the product clinging to them
Finally, the product comes in a box, which I think adds a nice touch to it, seeing as how most other drugstore BB creams come without boxes. Additionally, due to its runny consistency, a pump would be very handy. (*cough* like Étude House's Precious Minerals BB *cough*)
I'd like to add that you will need to have a look in the skincare aisle for this.
I bought this at Boots for around £9.99, but it's around 2fl oz or 60ml, so it should be enough for a while (again, depending on how often you use it)