November 24, 2014 | 1408 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Sponge on sparkler

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2010 4:52:00 PM More reviews by Giblet

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Totally love this product. Shades are wearable and flavors are great.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2008 1:26:00 PM More reviews by TYFFANI

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely LOOOOVE the Vanilla Frosting one!!!!! It has been my favorite forever. My mom worked at Bonne Bell for years when I was younger. The employees get a huge bag of product at holiday time. I still have these and use Vanilla Frosting almost every single day. I actually need to buy a new one soon. I have an almost empty tube in my bag as we speak. I love the smell most of all. And this gloss is just shimmery enough, without being glittery. I wear it alone alot, and also over other colors. I really love it layered over DrPepper smackers.
There used to be a peach one that had just a hint of the perfect color for me. I believe it was discontinued long ago, but if anyone happens to find it... Let me know!!!!! lol

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2008 7:58:00 PM More reviews by chocofan

I have Vanilla Frosting, Mocha Jolt and Cotton Candy Clouds. The vanilla is white and shimmery, the cotton candy is dark pinkish/reddish and sparkly and the mocha one is light brown and shimmery too. Their not obviously sparkly like someone already said. They smell REALLY good and just how they claim. One tube can get you far !

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2008 10:56:00 PM More reviews by keititatsudoshi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff. I revieved it as a gift, not thinking that I'd like it, but they're great! They shimmer very very slightly, enough to make your lips look larger but not to scream shimmer. The small amount of shimmer is also just enough to exfoliate the lips a little. Smells very sweet and nice (I have vanilla), and I have yet to notice the taste; it must not be to great or too bad. Either way, I'd buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2007 6:28:00 PM More reviews by pinktink19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have these in Vanilla Frosting and Cotton Candy Clouds and I LOVE the scents..Vanilla Frosting is my favorite..smells just like a vanilla cake w/ white frosting..I do not get them to lick so I really don't care how they taste...smell awesome though and they're really cheap if you're not looking for color, just shine...I will buy these as long as I can find them.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2007 2:03:00 AM More reviews by Rapunzelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Vanilla frostingis one of the yummiest smells ever. When i was a kid i wore this stuff all the time. My mom still loves it! It's a little on the thin side for me and wares off almost immediately. The sparkle isn't overwhelming at all. It's really a perfect gloss to put over lipstick for those who hate anything that comes even a little close to being thick or sticky.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2007 3:33:00 PM More reviews by makeuplovaa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got the jumbo lip sparkler in vanilla frosting. all it does is give me a clear shine, which i'm fine with. (thats the reason i BOUGHT it--i have NARS for colored lip gloss). dirt cheap and will last a lifetime. (they're not kidding when they say JUMBO)

also <3 the vanilla scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2007 6:48:00 PM More reviews by CottonCandyCrazy

Again, I don't understand how people can say these taste good. They taste like oil and butter. I have Vanilla Frosting and Cotton Candy Clouds and they smell heavenly. The vanilla is white and shimmery and the cotton candy is dark pink and sparkly. Their not obviously sparkly like someone already said. I love these but I got mine at a very expensive store so mine was $5.00 each :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2007 12:38:00 PM More reviews by Iammelody

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I recently bought three of these, after having gone without them since junior high. I completely forgot about the excitement these things give me! I purchased Mocha jolt, cotton candy and vanilla frosting. The smells really took me back to those years.
The gloss is a little thin, but not runny. Its dosent weight the lips down. The shimmer may look kinda scary in the tube, but its actually quite subtle on the lips. Its dosent scream "I'M WEARING FROSTY LIPGLOSS!!!".
They're inexpensive(yet higher in quality), the packaging is adorable (but if you close the lid too tightly it may crack then leak),theyre mosturizing, the smells are wonderful, and they look great on anyone.
Oh and your hair wont stick to it that easily on a windy day. Thats always a plus.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2007 5:41:00 PM More reviews by Daisy1012

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Okay I now have another Bonne Bell addiction aside from Lip Lites...these little things are great. I avoided them for the longest time thinking they were too frosty looking but they aren't frosty at all, just give a nice shine, great smell and subtle color. I have Raspberry, Vanilla, Strawberry and Mocha Jolt. They are all moisturizing and comfortable to wear.