July 23, 2014 | 1881 users online

Lipstick - Maybelline - Vivids Hot Plum

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2014 3:07:00 PM More reviews by Hanouna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love the Maybelline Vivids line. The formula is incredible-very smooth in texture and appearance and delivers a totally opaque finish (but is not dry at all). The color is just as described, it is a "vivid" hot pink color with a slight plummy undertone. This is a great lipstick for the summer when I crave a bright pop of color on my face. I adore this shade and formula and I hope Maybelline produces more shades.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2014 12:44:00 PM More reviews by justinetindall

LOVE THIS! This is the most wearable out of the Maybelline Vivids collection.
It's sexy, but not too bright, nor does is scream trashy or outrageous.
I can wear this to work or in a professional environment without worrying if it is too out there or not.
It's actually moisturizing, it STAYS and leaves a stain. I would HIGHLY reccommend. Way better than mac lipsticks that are similar to this shade.
GET IT NOW!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2014 5:54:00 AM More reviews by Heyheytaytay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was very skeptical at buying this lippy. I don't know why is absolutely amazing! Formula can feel a little drying but that's all for the staying power. The best hue of purple I have ever come across...

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2014 5:02:00 AM More reviews by AB188

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love it! Seems better than Mac or Nars. I had Nars Schiap which was too barbie and Mac GAT was not vivid enough; this is bright but because of the blue it isnt trashy. Lasts well and has a nice sheen.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2014 2:28:00 AM More reviews by staciarose22

I have been wearing Hot Plum more lately because I need a little spring in my life. This color brightens your whole face and lifts your mood. I don't think it's like MAC Girl About Town, more like Quick Sizzle (only not as opaque). You do need a lip liner for this to last more than a few hours, but for $5 it's a rare shade in the drugstore.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2013 10:10:00 PM More reviews by ccorticchia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE LOvE LOVE this lipstick ! The color is so beautiful and I think it's beautiful for summer and even the wintry holiday months! It is so long lasting that I barely have to reapply!! The only drawback is that it can be a bit drying but nothing a little Chapstick won't solve !

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2013 4:19:00 PM More reviews by mrsb622

I own 3 of the colors from the vivids line. Vivid Rose Brazen Berry (my fav) & Hot Plum. I really like hot plum! I paired it with Nyx lip liner in plum and I'm in love!!!! I went back and bought back-ups just in case they're LE!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2013 12:15:00 AM More reviews by leighcfish

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

Amazing in every way.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2013 3:12:00 PM More reviews by lightgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is almost an exact dupe for Girl About Town MAC!!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2013 12:37:00 AM More reviews by shoewhore

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have to agree with the review below! This vivid line ROCKS!
Hot plum is a bright purply pink color, more intense than Brazen Berry (my fave!)
IMO, Hot Plum is the brightest of the colors I've bought from the Vivids Line.

I have these in Brazen Berry, Pink Pop, Fuscia Flash, & Hot Plum. I think Pink Pop is the most "tame" of these ( in comparison to the other colors) & Hot Plum is the brightest.

If you're afraid of that much color, you can dab it on with your finger & make a nice stain.

I adore the Vivid Line. Someone said it was limited edition, not sure if its true. I sure hope not. Why do makeup manufacturers like to torture us by doing LE lines? :(