Giorgio Armani 3.R regenessence youth regenerator

3.4

on 6/13/2015 11:28:00 PM

Best serum ever and I've tried it ALL! 24 hrs of hydration and skin feels smooth all day- have very sensitive skin but never broke out using this! Do not have to pair with a moisturizer- serum works well by itself and I have dry skin! Worth every penny. Huge difference in skin texture. Just got my friend on it and she agrees that it's absolutely the best...reviews on this site are not that good but reviews on nordstrom and Armani website are excellent!!

Pricey but worth it!!!!!

on 12/29/2014 12:35:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have to say I buy high end products and have lower end as well, this product is AWFUL! Worst product I've ever purchased. Does not smooth out skin or make skin appear flawless. It leaves a horrible film that stays sticking all day, very annoying, couldn't wait each time to wash my face! Tried it for a week and just gave up ..it's HORRIBLE! Very disappointed for the price!

on 5/19/2013 12:35:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This is an OK serum, but nothing special. For the same price I would rather purchase the CE Ferulic by SkinCeuticals. The packaging is beautiful (sleek aluminium), but you cannot see how much product is left. Additionally it is not in an airtight bottle with a pump. The serum in itself is silicone based and helps getting (slight) luminosity due the salicylic acid. I would not repurchase as the amount of antioxidants is minimal. Also the perfume can be annoying (very floral). Would not repurchase as the results were not great and the price is too high for 30ml and the average results. I prefer SkinCeuticals' products - state of the art. This is just a glorified L'Oreal liquid (Giorgio Armani is licensed to L'Oreal). If you have wrinkles and lines do not explect any miracle - it does not make them disappear! If you have sensitive skin pass: highly fragranced.

on 2/20/2013 1:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

This is the most expensive skincare item I have ever used. My mom and I went on a cosmetics shopping spree and I was recommended this product, along with the toner in the same 3.R set (Pre-Regenerative & Retexturizing Lotion). I am of Chinese ethnicity, with combination / oily skin with large pores.

It smells sophisticated and comes in a fancy dropper bottle, and I use about 3-4 big drops each time, which is enough to glide across my whole face. My skin felt clean / fresh after using it, but still kind of dry with little red bumps. I think the fragrance might be irritating my acne-prone skin. It gives me decent shine control though.

I'm 25 years old and probably don't feel or need the regenerative effects of this, so I'm definitely not repurchasing when I run out. (I switched to Alpha Hydrox 10% Enhanced Anti-Wrinkle Creme and it feels soft and hydrated, and gives me the best shine control!)

on 12/26/2012 9:27:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

I have purchased this product over and over again since its inception. It's pricy but for me it's HG. I am 45 with normal skin. It has a slight fragrance that I enjoy. It's a dropper bottle and easy to apply and travel with as we'll as sanitary. I can afford to try and buy many high end brands and have tested several for long periods of time. I alternate between this and IS Clinical White Lightning which is also great but for whitening and lightening purposes. I am stuck on these two serums. Highly recommend this and have even purchased the product for family and friends. Would love to hear what others think with other skin types.

Popular Face Skincare Products