April 17, 2014 | 1513 users online

Skincare - Face - Giorgio Armani - 3.R regenessence youth regenerator

rated 3 of 5 on 5/19/2013 12:35:00 PM More reviews by LuluBr

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is an OK serum, but nothing special. For the same price I would rather purchase the CE Ferulic by SkinCeuticals. The packaging is beautiful (sleek aluminium), but you cannot see how much product is left. Additionally it is not in an airtight bottle with a pump. The serum in itself is silicone based and helps getting (slight) luminosity due the salicylic acid. I would not repurchase as the amount of antioxidants is minimal. Also the perfume can be annoying (very floral). Would not repurchase as the results were not great and the price is too high for 30ml and the average results. I prefer SkinCeuticals' products - state of the art. This is just a glorified L'Oreal liquid (Giorgio Armani is licensed to L'Oreal). If you have wrinkles and lines do not explect any miracle - it does not make them disappear! If you have sensitive skin pass: highly fragranced.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/20/2013 1:28:00 AM More reviews by TishLiu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the most expensive skincare item I have ever used. My mom and I went on a cosmetics shopping spree and I was recommended this product, along with the toner in the same 3.R set (Pre-Regenerative & Retexturizing Lotion). I am of Chinese ethnicity, with combination / oily skin with large pores.

It smells sophisticated and comes in a fancy dropper bottle, and I use about 3-4 big drops each time, which is enough to glide across my whole face. My skin felt clean / fresh after using it, but still kind of dry with little red bumps. I think the fragrance might be irritating my acne-prone skin. It gives me decent shine control though.

I'm 25 years old and probably don't feel or need the regenerative effects of this, so I'm definitely not repurchasing when I run out. (I switched to Alpha Hydrox 10% Enhanced Anti-Wrinkle Creme and it feels soft and hydrated, and gives me the best shine control!)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2012 9:27:00 PM More reviews by motleyutube

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have purchased this product over and over again since its inception. It's pricy but for me it's HG. I am 45 with normal skin. It has a slight fragrance that I enjoy. It's a dropper bottle and easy to apply and travel with as we'll as sanitary. I can afford to try and buy many high end brands and have tested several for long periods of time. I alternate between this and IS Clinical White Lightning which is also great but for whitening and lightening purposes. I am stuck on these two serums. Highly recommend this and have even purchased the product for family and friends. Would love to hear what others think with other skin types.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No