I Profumi di Firenze Vaniglia e Fichi

on 12/17/2012 1:02:00 PM

"i Profumi di Firenze's cult bestseller Vaniglia del Madagascar now also comes infused with fresh fig. Jasmine, white musk and a hint of dark chocolate add to the deliciousness! Notes of vanilla orchid, fig, jasmine, white musk and dark chocolate."

I actually don't like Vaniglia del Madagascar (smells like cloying, burnt sugar and cheap suntan lotion on me), but I like Vaniglia e Fichi. I honestly might not even guess that this is supposed to be related to Vaniglia del Madagascar.
I love the soft, delicate, creamy sweetness of the fig note in this blend. I don't know how to describe the smell of fig, really, because it's not exactly a fruity smell to me. But this smells like fig drizzled in vanilla cream.
Jasmine is an iffy note for me, but the jasmine and white musk here smell clean and sunny. It's a bit like a clean laundry scent, but it doesn't smell cheap or really soapy to me. I don't get the dark chocolate note at all.
So, Vaniglia e Fichi is like sitting out in a garden on a sunny summer day, clad in a clean sundress and enjoying a snack of figs and vanilla cream. It's very girly and pretty to me.

Popular Fragrances