April 20, 2014 | 1692 users online

Lipstick - Sonia Kashuk - Satin luxe lip color barely nude 81

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2012 9:25:00 PM More reviews by Ispania

I wanted to try Sonia kashuk lipstick long time ago and finely I bought it yesterday for 9.99$. As always I chose the wrong color. I know that on the picture it always looks different , but I went with picture, not the name. So I bought barely nude, which is a little bit darker than for example L'Oreal's Color Rich Balm in caramel comfort 819. So it has more, brownish, caramelish tone. I was looking smth in between brownish and pinkish or even plumish. I don't think I can return it as it Is opened and already used.
However, inspite of the wrong color, this is a lipstick which I will use with pleasure. It is buttery, but not to that extand that it wipes off very quickly. My lips feel hydrated and soft. Compared to color rich balm it doesn't seem to melt that much in the package, which means the product will not be wasted.
It comes in a black, chick package. On the top of the package is that misleading color example, which didn't seem to me too brownish at the store.

It has SPF 16, which is excellent for summer, spring.