April 19, 2014 | 1051 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED Basics

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2014 11:03:00 PM More reviews by Teenitinytina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this product. It gives the perfect nude eye look and can also be used to transform the look from day to night. Everything you need is in this small compact. I love the black for setting my eyeliner and the rest to create many versatile looks.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2014 5:55:00 PM More reviews by bikerchick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is such a fantastic little palette! It's great for neutral matte looks, no makeup looks, and even a dark matte smokey eye. I however use it mainly for blending. Even though 5 of the 6 colors are matte, they blend very easily and are not dry or powdery at all. And even the light colors are very pigmented. Naked2 is probably the best color I have ever found to blend dark lid shades into my crease. I have rather small and hooded lids so darker crease colors don't work well on me. WOS is a really good base color, and I was thrilled to see that Venus had a hint of satin shimmer. I really don't like matte highlight shades. Basics is the perfect size for travel, and the price is just right. I would honestly think that almost every woman who wears makeup would have a use for Naked Basics.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2014 2:04:00 PM More reviews by MissKimKat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love super glittery and super colorful eyeshadows, but this palette is a must for me. I have used it almost daily since I got it and it may be the first palette I will ever hit pan on. It's true that the lighter colors are similar, but the slight sheen on Venus make it great for subtle highlighting for the brow bone and inner corners. It's a great stand alone palette and indispensable for blending out more dramatic looks. It travels well and has a decent sized mirror. I will definitely purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2014 1:12:00 PM More reviews by ReggieJackson

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love love love!!!! These are so easy to use and if you make a mistake, you can just blend and fix easily. I use these with the UD primer and the colours last all day. I sometimes add a bit of my Ammo palette to add some more pop, but I am so happy with the quality and colour payoff with these. I am fairly new to eyeshadow, and this makes you look like a pro without it being rocket science! I have been using my Rehab eyeshadow stick on the top lash line and it looks great with these colours.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2014 3:32:00 AM More reviews by hannahps

Since grabbing this palette in the Sephora check-out line, I have used it every single day. I wasn't a huge fan of matte shadows before I discovered this but I am now a convert! They're so much more polished and put together for every day and can be more dramatic for an evening look (especially the shadows in this palette). I actually love all six shades - Venus is the perfect highlight, Foxy and WOS are good for all over the lid, Naked 2 is a good transition/blending colour, Faint is nice for in the crease and Crave is a perfect matte black (which I haven't had a chance to use yet). The texture of the shadows is buttery and smooth and they are really easy to blend! A little bit expensive ($33 in Canada) but worth it for the quality of the shadows.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/15/2014 3:50:00 PM More reviews by sarah_417

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Some of the shades in the Naked palettes that I own are far too much glitter for my liking. This palette is a great add-on to mix and match for some much needed mattes.

As a stand alone, this palette is a pass for me. The problem I have with it is the range of colors. There are one too many light shades, and not enough medium. It just isn't versatile enough. I rarely grab for this palette.

The shadows are good quality, but I prefer Lorac shadows to Urban Decay. I think they blend a little easier and apply smoother.

If you are just starting with makeup, this might be a good palette for you. Or if you want to add a few mattes to your collection, this might make a good addition to your collection.

I ended up giving mine to my 14 year old niece, and it is perfect for her for daily age appropriate looks.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2014 8:08:00 PM More reviews by Nutellamonster

It's not basic don't be fooled by the name this shit rocks my socks!'nn. I'm not even wearing socks' nutella man

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2014 2:30:00 PM More reviews by thekyayu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I tried so hard to pass up this palette but as I was at the check out line in Sephora I just saw it sitting there and yanked it up.
Man am I glad I got it.
I use this every single day and I absolutely love it! I've had this palette for about a month and a half now and I've barely made a dent in any of the shadows.
I love the very neutral look it gives me for work.
I fly all the time and I love that this little compact can just fit right into my small make up bag and I take it everywhere.
I love Crave for my liner and I love how Walk of Shame neutralises my lid.
I also use Naked 2 as my brow color and its fantastic!
I will absolutely buy this product again when I run out.
HG product!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2014 2:04:00 PM More reviews by makeupjenn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

HOLY GRAIL PALETTE!! I use this palette everyday, I swear by foxy as my brow highlight shade. the colours are amazing and blend really well, I do use a primer under and it comes on so beautifully. this shadow takes forever to crease, it's wonderful. I'm a giant fan of matte and neutrals and so I can't get enough of this one. I've had it for quite a longtime now, definitely over 6 months and even after constant use everyday still have lots left (even used to do my brows with it), def recommend this palette and will re purchase!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2014 10:07:00 PM More reviews by Emmey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this pallet every single day! I LOVE that it's matte and you can do any look you want. It's so versatile. I can use it to wear to work in the day time, and then switch it up at night for a smokier effect. I can't get enough of Foxy and W.O.S, which are the two I wear on a daily basis as a base for other shadows, or simply by themselves. I love this pallet!