April 24, 2014 | 1955 users online

Eyeliner - Clio professional gelpresso waterproof pencil gel liner

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2014 1:26:00 PM More reviews by jewelishappy

I have this in black with glistening gold shimmer in it :) its very good to use for people who are just starting to learn in applying eyeliners plus however i think it smudges easily :( but still I will repurchase since its very pigmented and easy to use.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2013 4:21:00 AM More reviews by pinkcandii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I got a mini set of these gel liners in a mini set of five from a Korean friend.

These are the first pencil eyeliners that *stayed* on where I drew it. Typically all types of eyeliners smudge and travel after an hour of wear due to the emollient of the products I use in my skincare and that I have watery eyes. [Ex. Maybelline Gel liner (the one in a pot), Kiss Me pot liquid liner (Japanese brand), Blinc / Kiss Me liquid liner, Annabelle and other drugstore pencil eyeliners].

In fact, these out performed my MUFE pencil liners and those babies didn't budge after washing my hands with cheap mall handsoap several times (you know the ones that seriously dry out your hands?)

PROS:
- The colour deposit is strong, lasting
- Won't budge after a damp rainy day (though it will migrate a bit if sweating profusely)

CONS:
- Most of the colours I have contain specks of glitter or am shiny...it's as if they don't carry matte liners.
- it tugs a bit at the skin as the pencil is really dense...but i think its just that way with gel pencils as others behave like this too

CONCLUSION: I will definitely stock up on all the neutrals and pick up a few fun colours just in case they ever decide to discontinue this line. AND I MEAN SERIOUSLY STOCK UP! :D

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2013 12:35:00 AM More reviews by mings1911

I bought the Beige and Purple ones after trying them in the store. I was impressed in the store because they stayed on my hand even after rubbing and the colours were so pretty.

Colours: The colours were really pretty. Beige produced a light shimmer on my eyelids and was useful for the inner lids for making your eyes look bigger. Purple was awesome. It was the first time I've bought a purple eyeliner. It looks black with purple shimmer, which is so lovely!

Application: Application is easy because they are in pencil form and the colours come on quite easily. However, the Beige one sometimes flakes a little when I use it on my eye after eye primer. I'm not sure if its because of the eye primer or if its just this way.

Staying power: Unfortunately the staying power is not that great. Even with eye primer on, the colours come off quite easily and smudge onto my lower lid sometimes.

Overall: I would definitely recommend it because of how nice it looks, just use a good eye primer and bring some small wipes to clean your undereye if it smudges.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2012 10:10:00 PM More reviews by tadukhipa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

Been using 2 of them. Beige Shine and Start Purple for almost a year now and I bought them 3 times already.
However they act a little differently
Beige Shine: stays on a long time. beautiful shimmer. need to be applied 5 times in the beginning in order to show and stay on.
Star Purple: the most amazing purple i've ever seen. transfer a bit on oily lids. strong color. hard to remove.
All in all these are pretty amazing. Wish they were a little cheaper though.
I'm gonna try some more colors soon! ^^

rated 3 of 5 on 11/23/2012 10:37:00 AM More reviews by jltful89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's a gel liner packaged in the shape of a pencil. I have it in blue. The texture is very smooth and it's easy to work with. There's a lot of glitter in it and those tend to fleck off. I need to clean the under eye area often when I'm wearing this. However the blue base stays on very well.

I like the little sharpener attached at the end of the pencil.
Not a bad product and the color is really unique I haven't seen other eyeliners in a similar color.