Clio Gelpresso Waterproof Pencil Gel Liner

4.6

on 2/23/2015 10:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Really love these!! I bought mine on amazon as they are hard to find in the US. Waterproof and eeeeasy to apply. Great colors. Cost like 10 bucks. Loooooove them! I love eye liners so I have tried very other one out there.

on 2/12/2015 9:44:00 AM

Tested these against NYX, MUFE and Pixi and they are by far the most waterproof.

on 2/9/2015 4:18:00 AM

I purchased this eyeliner in two colors: #13. Bloody Sweet , #14. Bloody Angel
They are very long lasting, smudge-proof, and the colors are perfect.
I'll definitely buy more colors soon.

on 1/8/2015 7:18:00 PM

HG pencil eyeliners! I have in gold shine#12 and pastel #5. Soft, pigmented, gorgeous!! Also the price is ridiculously affordable! Can't wait to buy more!!!

This is my Holy Grail Pencil Eyeliner at the moment.

Top 6 Reasons for Loving it
5. Wipes off easily with cleanser
6. Value-for Money

Check out full review, video and photos at http://bit.ly/1oHBj5H

on 7/22/2014 11:57:00 AM

This eyeliner is perfect. Excellent colour payoff and it really lasts all day, even on my very watery eyes. I've tried so many pencil and gel eyeliners including MAC Fluidline, UD 24/7 and numerous drugstore ones, but all of them end up smudging. Except this one!! I have it in dark choco and beige shine. I use beige shine on my waterline (where eyeliner usually disappears on me after 5 minutes) and even then it lasts all day! I am definitely stocking up next time I go to Asia.

on 7/17/2014 4:46:00 PM

Eyeliner is such an important part of makeup, and until now, I have rarely come across a stick eyeliner that is as nice as the Gelpresso Waterproof Pencil Liner. After readying review after review on all the stick eye liners out there and demo'ing it out on myself at Sephora, department stores and specialty shops, I think I've found my one true love. It's super easy to use, smooth application (like a gel) and easy to apply (like a pencil). It's an auto twist type dispense and has a cute little sharpener on the back of the pencil which sharpens the tip of the liner. Comes in so many colors besides the signature black. Does not smudge after you apply and it sets. I've been complimented on my eyes as of late after I purchased the black,, beige, and the pastel green (pastel, yes it is quite nice). Recently they came out with a stick shadow pencil eyeshadow, and I cant wait to try that out. The unfortunate part of Clio is that I wasn't able to test it out until I found a flagship store in Queens. Looks like they will be coming to the US (yes!) and opening up flagships. Wish they had it at Sephora!

on 1/17/2014 1:26:00 PM

I have this in black with glistening gold shimmer in it :) its very good to use for people who are just starting to learn in applying eyeliners plus however i think it smudges easily :( but still I will repurchase since its very pigmented and easy to use.

on 9/4/2013 4:21:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got a mini set of these gel liners in a mini set of five from a Korean friend.

These are the first pencil eyeliners that *stayed* on where I drew it. Typically all types of eyeliners smudge and travel after an hour of wear due to the emollient of the products I use in my skincare and that I have watery eyes. [Ex. Maybelline Gel liner (the one in a pot), Kiss Me pot liquid liner (Japanese brand), Blinc / Kiss Me liquid liner, Annabelle and other drugstore pencil eyeliners].

In fact, these out performed my MUFE pencil liners and those babies didn't budge after washing my hands with cheap mall handsoap several times (you know the ones that seriously dry out your hands?)

PROS:
- The colour deposit is strong, lasting
- Won't budge after a damp rainy day (though it will migrate a bit if sweating profusely)

CONS:
- Most of the colours I have contain specks of glitter or am shiny...it's as if they don't carry matte liners.
- it tugs a bit at the skin as the pencil is really dense...but i think its just that way with gel pencils as others behave like this too

CONCLUSION: I will definitely stock up on all the neutrals and pick up a few fun colours just in case they ever decide to discontinue this line. AND I MEAN SERIOUSLY STOCK UP! :D

on 3/26/2013 12:35:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I bought the Beige and Purple ones after trying them in the store. I was impressed in the store because they stayed on my hand even after rubbing and the colours were so pretty.

Colours: The colours were really pretty. Beige produced a light shimmer on my eyelids and was useful for the inner lids for making your eyes look bigger. Purple was awesome. It was the first time I've bought a purple eyeliner. It looks black with purple shimmer, which is so lovely!

Application: Application is easy because they are in pencil form and the colours come on quite easily. However, the Beige one sometimes flakes a little when I use it on my eye after eye primer. I'm not sure if its because of the eye primer or if its just this way.

Staying power: Unfortunately the staying power is not that great. Even with eye primer on, the colours come off quite easily and smudge onto my lower lid sometimes.

Overall: I would definitely recommend it because of how nice it looks, just use a good eye primer and bring some small wipes to clean your undereye if it smudges.