Aussie Shine treatment (3 minute miracle)

1.8

This version of the hair conditioner is not that good as the reconstructive one. Feels like it is difficult to rinse it off. The hair is not as smooth and silky after using it and greases faster.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is terrible! Did not moisten my hair nor did it get shiny!
This is junk!

on 2/9/2014 12:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Stripped my hair of all moisture! I'm a 3c4a4b girl and my hair is currently a tangled dry Afro..sighs..had to review this! Will never use again.

on 11/22/2012 6:56:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Bought this on a whim on a shopping trip as I'd run out of conditioner and my hair could frankly do with some shine!

This is a new product out by Aussie and part of their new Shine range in UK. It cost 4 which is not bad for a treatment.

I found that it did not really add much shine (after 28 years I don't think I'll ever find it) but that my hair was softer and heavier (in a good way). My hair is also easy to detangle.

The best bit about this product is that it smells of Thierry Mulger's frangrance Angel which I wasn't expecting. I'm on day 2 now and can still get whiffs of it.

I would not repurchase as I'd rather try another product to see if I can get a better result.