August 31, 2014 | 943 users online

Hair Treatments - Organix - Repairing Awapuhi Ginger Instant Recovery Mask

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2013 6:40:00 PM More reviews by Kidi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I am not into buying hair products for fun, especially if it has esoteric ingredients names written in big letter across the packaging. I bought this one because my hair seemed very dry this winter, and it was also on special for 4 dollars. I let it sit for about 5 minutes and followed with morocanoil as usual. My hair is SO SOFT. There is no more dry strand flying around. It's the second time I use it in two weeks, and I will definitely buy more of it if it's on sale! If you have color treated, fine to medium hair, I recommended it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2013 7:33:00 PM More reviews by pinksexyhair

Fabulous hair mask!!!! I love the whole entire Awapuhi Ginger line by Organix! I have tried the Organix Macadamia Oil mask before and hated it. Once my hair was dry it felt dry, brittle, and tangled up. The Awapuhi Ginger mask is 100 x's better. It actually FEELS like a mask. It left my hair soft and silky. Absolutely recommend!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/27/2012 8:21:00 AM More reviews by juwel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Picked this up on a whim at the drugstore. Haven't used any hair masks before, but I expected more. This isn't more effective than a conditioner if you put it on for about 3 minutes. I tried putting it on for 20 min like it says on the container today, and my hair does feel lovely and soft and manageable, but it's still underwhelming for the price. Smells fantastic though, but after I finish my tub I won't be buying again

rated 2 of 5 on 12/25/2012 4:23:00 AM More reviews by perfumefiend

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Not a fan. I am usually not a fan of this line at all, and this product was no exception. I was sucked into the "Instant recovery" tagline and cute tub it comes in but it left my hair dry and I left it on for more than the 20 mins, with a brand new plastic shower cap. I get good results leaving my regular masque on for this long. It was nowhere near the way I expected it to be and was nowhere near as good as my regular. I went out to repurchase my fave and thinking of giving this one away to a friend. Maybe it will work for someone else, but not for me unfortunately :(

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2012 4:43:00 AM More reviews by PISALISA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I'm not usually a fan of Organix products and this conditioning mask is no different. First, let me say that I do like the Organix Moroccan Oil line. This product, however, did not leave my hair in any better condition than say...White Rain conditioner. Seriously, this is supposed to be a moisturizing mask. My hair felt super dry and tangled after leaving this mask on for 10 minutes. My hair doesn't feel or look repaired whatsoever. I used up the whole product just because of principal but I will not repurchase. Two products from Organix that are absolute
gold are the Moroccan Oil Condiyioner and the styling oil. All of their other products are drying and damaging in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2012 9:33:00 PM More reviews by kyl77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Organix is one of my favorite drugstore lines. I especially like the yummy smelling Awapuhi Ginger products, which includes this super hydrating treatment mask. After shampooing, I work this mask through wet hair and leave it on for 3-5 minutes while I finish my shower. It rinses easily and leaves my hair feeling nourished; not weighed down. For extremely dry and/or damaged hair, you can up the conditioning factor by covering your hair with a shower cap and keeping the treatment on for 20 minutes.