April 20, 2014 | 1625 users online

BB Cream - Palmers - Eventone BB Cream SPF 15

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2014 5:55:00 AM More reviews by diosmar82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Grey

-Price: I paid 9.99 for it at my local Walgreen's., I've heard some ppl pay 7.99, but it's whatever.

-Packaging. It's in a tube, nothing special. However, it doesn't seem to be a full ounce to be honest. I held the tube up to the light and lemme tell you, it was half full. So maybe they need to make the tube smaller, feels deceptive for a 10 dollar product.

-Product: Ok, I just started using this product so, this is a tentative review. I am giving this a try. I might have applied a little too much because I can definitely felt it on my skin. So I'm gonna try other methods of applying it. You do have to work it into your skin rather quickly because it will dry FAST! It does even out my skin tone pretty well. I'm a guy, so I just want that polished look, natural. This does the trick, but I have to find other methods of applying it as I stated above. Definitely gonna work with this and see how it does. Follow up with you in a week or do.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2014 10:23:00 AM More reviews by lavalon

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This BB cream works beautifully on my skin! In the morning I gently cleanse my skin, mist it with Avene pure water spray, pat dry and then apply Palmer's Eventone BB cream with my fingers. So simple, so Easy! My skin has that lovely refined and "perfected" look that a good primer will give. I use the fair/light shade which is quite light and may not suit every fair-toned skin.

Here's what I love about it:
* primes / perfects skin
* looks great all day long, even in hot weather
* moisturizes (lightly)
* has SPF15
* no-fuss application
* cheap

But on the downside:
* it doesn't "sit" well on any dry patches
* over-working or over-blending it turns it into a crumbly texture

All in all, I'm extremely satisfied with this BB cream! I'm already on my second tube :-)

rated 1 of 5 on 1/26/2014 5:35:00 PM More reviews by Nouna10

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the worst bb cream I ever used it is super dry on my skin and looked fake and cakey once I applied it.it also didn't blend well. Don't waste your money on it

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2014 10:10:00 PM More reviews by Cupcakexx

This bb cream is great for me it's a sheer natural finish with a bit of glow. First time I used this product I was so annoyed that it was coming off but I soon realised I put on to much and the warmth of a my fingers makes it look flawless and beautiful.
I can touch my face and sweat like anything and it will stay and cover everything. I haven't tested it in water get but hope it works because it seems to be great :)
I use a moisturiser or day wear eye cream and sometimes some aloe burn gel to help keep my makeup flawless and stop my face from getting to red. I appeal with a flat foundation brush ( it must be clean don't want pimples ) then buff out with either a buffing brush or a flat head kabuki brush blend till it look natural and to make sur you don't have to much product put you finger on your face ( I know it sounds wear but you don't want it I slid off you face or other products like eyeshadow or blush to come off or not stick ) if product comes of use you fingers to blend out then buff out the lines keep doing this till you are happy with it then set it with powder. I use fit me powder or estee lauder double wear stay in place powder with young bloods rice setting powder. Then all I do is finish my face it's a great product skin feels like it can breath dose feel oily or grease when I touch it and hasn't made me breakout even though I've changed my diet ( usually I break out bad when I change diets because that's your skin cleaning but no pimples ) I've been use this for a week with some of there other product :)

rated 2 of 5 on 12/2/2013 4:43:00 PM More reviews by Susie0205

Don't like it, smells good, but hard to blend, the color I use is light, few color range, after two hours I found my face patchy! May keep using it when pregnant because of it seems natural

rated 1 of 5 on 10/25/2013 12:43:00 AM More reviews by rivereyes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I liked this the first few days I wore it, but within a week I had a colourless bumpy rash all along my jaw. I stopped using it and the rash went away after about a week. I tried again a few weeks later and the same thing happened. I am 95% sure this product was responsible. My skin is not very sensitive usually - I don't think I've ever had a rash from a product before - but there are a lot of fragrances in this cream and I think that might be the issue. I'm disappointed as I liked the wear and colour of this very much.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/8/2013 4:59:00 AM More reviews by lipstickinpink

Love the spf 15, it's super light and doesn't feel heavy at all. Little to none coverage, just like a regular moisturiser.

I got a sample size and i use it under my foundation for extra spf. Personally wouldn't repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/8/2013 4:38:00 AM More reviews by munki

This is by far the absolute worst bb cream that i've ever tried. It just does not blend at all and coverage is none. Glad that i got a sample for free. Definitely would not purchase

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2013 8:31:00 PM More reviews by katielotus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

So far I love it. Fresh smell, perfect amount of coverage, very blendable. Purchased it at Target for under $9.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2013 3:17:00 AM More reviews by aprilcatrine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is one of the best BB creams I've tried. It smells good, it's not expensive and a few of the BB creams I've tried in the lighter shade look too dark, this BB cream also has better coverage than others, but still feels very light. I love it. c: