August 22, 2014 | 2017 users online

BB Cream - Palmer's - Eventone BB Cream SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2014 6:45:00 PM More reviews by MsBeagle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love how this feels and looks! My only other bb cream I've tried was WnW Fergie (omg) and I only got it because it was .99 on clearance. everything I hated about the Fergie one it wish it had, this one does. Smells nice, like moisturizer, not maple syrup. Satin finish that doesn't feel sticky, it just feels like soft supple skin, and I layered it, too. Yeah it didn't cover like light foundation, but my skin looked more even, but looked like skin, not like I was wearing anything. I don't have to set with powder like the Fergie (which was still sticky, even) It doesn't transfer, and it's lasted at least a few hours so far and still looks great. My favorite part though, is how my skin feels- it feels kind of cool, but not because of any cooling sensation in the product. It's like a breeze in my pores, meaning they're breathing, and I can feel it. Love it so far!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/16/2014 12:49:00 PM More reviews by kh027

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this on clearance at Target earlier this spring. The fragrance is decently overwhelming and it doesn't smell good!

The coverage is very light. I found I have to use my fingers to make sure I really rub it into my skin. It does not sit well on my nose -- looks cakey and settles into pores.

Currently, I'm mixing it with a full coverage foundation in order to use this up. I don't like it. I will stick to my Almay Smart Shade when I want light coverage.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2014 1:28:00 AM More reviews by gsalazar82

The fragrance in this product is almost overwhelming! And I'm not one to mind, or sometimes even notice, fragrance in cosmetics. It's a very strong floral scent that does not go away. I can smell it throughout the day which will probably be a deal breaker for some people. It's a bit more expensive than other BB creams at the drugstore but it covers better than the ones I've tried. There are only 2 shades and there's a big jump between the two. I have to mix both shades to get my color which is an inconvenience but I really like the natural/dewey finish this gives.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/12/2014 12:21:00 AM More reviews by LimaLim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This covers nicely and is reasonably priced. It's my first BB cream and feels like a tinted moisturiser. However points off because the fragrance is intoxicating. Smells like I have sprayed perfume on my face. Will not buy again as too heavily fragranced.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/3/2014 1:10:00 AM More reviews by NumberSixBiitch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Be warned: this is MINIMAL coverage!! and there's kind of a dewy finish so I using a translucent powder on top. I like that this is lightweight and provides spf for summer. I bought this for $3 at Big Lots.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2014 5:55:00 AM More reviews by diosmar82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Grey

-Price: I paid 9.99 for it at my local Walgreen's., I've heard some ppl pay 7.99, but it's whatever.

-Packaging. It's in a tube, nothing special. However, it doesn't seem to be a full ounce to be honest. I held the tube up to the light and lemme tell you, it was half full. So maybe they need to make the tube smaller, feels deceptive for a 10 dollar product.

-Product: Ok, I just started using this product so, this is a tentative review. I am giving this a try. I might have applied a little too much because I can definitely felt it on my skin. So I'm gonna try other methods of applying it. You do have to work it into your skin rather quickly because it will dry FAST! It does even out my skin tone pretty well. I'm a guy, so I just want that polished look, natural. This does the trick, but I have to find other methods of applying it as I stated above. Definitely gonna work with this and see how it does. Follow up with you in a week or do.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2014 10:23:00 AM More reviews by lavalon

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This BB cream works beautifully on my skin! In the morning I gently cleanse my skin, mist it with Avene pure water spray, pat dry and then apply Palmer's Eventone BB cream with my fingers. So simple, so Easy! My skin has that lovely refined and "perfected" look that a good primer will give. I use the fair/light shade which is quite light and may not suit every fair-toned skin.

Here's what I love about it:
* primes / perfects skin
* looks great all day long, even in hot weather
* moisturizes (lightly)
* has SPF15
* no-fuss application
* cheap

But on the downside:
* it doesn't "sit" well on any dry patches
* over-working or over-blending it turns it into a crumbly texture

All in all, I'm extremely satisfied with this BB cream! I'm already on my second tube :-)

rated 1 of 5 on 1/26/2014 5:35:00 PM More reviews by Nouna10

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the worst bb cream I ever used it is super dry on my skin and looked fake and cakey once I applied it.it also didn't blend well. Don't waste your money on it

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2014 10:10:00 PM More reviews by Cupcakexx

This bb cream is great for me it's a sheer natural finish with a bit of glow. First time I used this product I was so annoyed that it was coming off but I soon realised I put on to much and the warmth of a my fingers makes it look flawless and beautiful.
I can touch my face and sweat like anything and it will stay and cover everything. I haven't tested it in water get but hope it works because it seems to be great :)
I use a moisturiser or day wear eye cream and sometimes some aloe burn gel to help keep my makeup flawless and stop my face from getting to red. I appeal with a flat foundation brush ( it must be clean don't want pimples ) then buff out with either a buffing brush or a flat head kabuki brush blend till it look natural and to make sur you don't have to much product put you finger on your face ( I know it sounds wear but you don't want it I slid off you face or other products like eyeshadow or blush to come off or not stick ) if product comes of use you fingers to blend out then buff out the lines keep doing this till you are happy with it then set it with powder. I use fit me powder or estee lauder double wear stay in place powder with young bloods rice setting powder. Then all I do is finish my face it's a great product skin feels like it can breath dose feel oily or grease when I touch it and hasn't made me breakout even though I've changed my diet ( usually I break out bad when I change diets because that's your skin cleaning but no pimples ) I've been use this for a week with some of there other product :)

rated 1 of 5 on 12/2/2013 4:43:00 PM More reviews by Susie0205

Hate hate hate! Totally waste of money! Patchy! No coverage! Not matter use it alone or under foundation! Will make my skin patchy!!!