Vichy ProEVEN Total Dark Spot Corrector

3.3

on 8/24/2015 9:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I have been using both night and daytime versions of this. Im very acne prone and sensitive and this has not cause any reactions. It has lightened my newly sun damaged skin that I overexposed while on vacation this summer, it lightened up my sun spots and hyperpigmentation slightly in the last two weeks and continues and do so. I also use vichy spf 50 which also is helping. The day time version works beautifully under any makeup, and sinks right in. I will continue to use this and update in few weeks......

on 10/8/2014 5:05:00 PM

I have to say this product really surprised me. I used to have lots of acne scar and used DDF spot treatment - it was discontinued in Canada after a few years.

This product works on acne scars, not cheaper. Love the fact that it's moisturizing enough to supplement as a summer moisturizer.

Will purchase again

on 3/10/2014 11:01:00 AM

This a fantastic product. I see results in only 3 days (i have only used it at night so far). Skin is smoother, acne marks less harsh and tinted moisturizer in a.m. going on more smoothly. I have combo, acne prone (adult), sensitive, olive skin.
UPDATE: I stopped using this - mostly due to wanting to eliminate silicones from my skincare but also because i think it was doing nothing and at worst contributing to clogging in the long run. I'll go back to my much more expensive but also more effective caudalie radiance serum

on 12/10/2013 12:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Better than not having it, that is all that matters to me! My acne scars heal on their own and depending on the scar, the healing time is around 5 months to an year and this has increased the healing speed (not dramatically), so I am content. It did make my skin brighter but I am not certain since my skin tone is mostly based on what I eat.

on 9/3/2013 4:51:00 PM

I bought this hoping to get rid of a couple pesky sunspots on my nose, but after one month I have noticed absolutely no results.
I do love how this product gives my skin a nice glow and silky smooth, but that is not why I spent so much money on it!
In the end, it did not live up to its promise therefore I have to give it a bad rating.
I'll keep using until the bottle is dry.. maybe after several months I will notice something and I'll update if I do. Here's hoping!

on 6/27/2013 1:22:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This product at first sucked for me. But I realized that you cant just put this on like any other cream. I have been using it for roughly 1-2 months, and half way in I decided to change how I was using it. at first I would apply it morning and evening, I would use a lot of product and lightly apply a layer of it onto my skin. I decided to use it once a day- just at night and use less product and scrub it harder into my skin, this caused the scarred skin to start peeling, and within a week reduce in size and obvious darkness.The texture of the cream itself is not smooth it has very very small ex-foliating beads that you can' t see and can only feel. The only way to benefit from this texture is to scrub your face with it (not super hard but a lot harder than you would for a random moisturizer.) My scarring is all from acne and this stuff has managed to fix the tone of my skin, reduce the darkness, and keep me patient! I know from reviews I read that people like the glow it gives them but don't see any other results, I at first only saw a glow now I see the glow and the results. Its not the product its how you use the product!

Don't waste your time with this one. No different. My brother also used it for his acne scars and hasn't noticed a difference with 3 months of use.

on 11/8/2012 1:34:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I bought this in hopes of fading a pesky sunspot on my cheek, but after using this for several months I don't really notice any improvement in that regard. However, I do think it's improved the texture and tone of my skin. It has a light, easily absorbed texture and can be worn under night cream or foundation, but just be sure to wear sunscreen over it if you're wearing it during the day. It has a light pleasant scent and I would rebuy only if it lived up to its name of fading dark spots!