October 1, 2014 | 1245 users online

Treatments (Face) - Vichy - ProEVEN Total Dark Spot Corrector

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2014 11:01:00 AM More reviews by Em1106

This a fantastic product. I see results in only 3 days (i have only used it at night so far). Skin is smoother, acne marks less harsh and tinted moisturizer in a.m. going on more smoothly. I have combo, acne prone (adult), sensitive, olive skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2013 12:49:00 PM More reviews by snowprinc3ss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Better than not having it, that is all that matters to me! My acne scars heal on their own and depending on the scar, the healing time is around 5 months to an year and this has increased the healing speed (not dramatically), so I am content. It did make my skin brighter but I am not certain since my skin tone is mostly based on what I eat.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/3/2013 4:51:00 PM More reviews by geoknox

I bought this hoping to get rid of a couple pesky sunspots on my nose, but after one month I have noticed absolutely no results.
I do love how this product gives my skin a nice glow and silky smooth, but that is not why I spent so much money on it!
In the end, it did not live up to its promise therefore I have to give it a bad rating.
I'll keep using until the bottle is dry.. maybe after several months I will notice something and I'll update if I do. Here's hoping!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2013 1:22:00 AM More reviews by mmokadde

This product at first sucked for me. But I realized that you cant just put this on like any other cream. I have been using it for roughly 1-2 months, and half way in I decided to change how I was using it. at first I would apply it morning and evening, I would use a lot of product and lightly apply a layer of it onto my skin. I decided to use it once a day- just at night and use less product and scrub it harder into my skin, this caused the scarred skin to start peeling, and within a week reduce in size and obvious darkness.The texture of the cream itself is not smooth it has very very small ex-foliating beads that you can' t see and can only feel. The only way to benefit from this texture is to scrub your face with it (not super hard but a lot harder than you would for a random moisturizer.) My scarring is all from acne and this stuff has managed to fix the tone of my skin, reduce the darkness, and keep me patient! I know from reviews I read that people like the glow it gives them but don't see any other results, I at first only saw a glow now I see the glow and the results. Its not the product its how you use the product!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/6/2013 4:04:00 PM More reviews by kristenleahmc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Don't waste your time with this one. No different. My brother also used it for his acne scars and hasn't noticed a difference with 3 months of use.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2012 1:34:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

I bought this in hopes of fading a pesky sunspot on my cheek, but after using this for several months I don't really notice any improvement in that regard. However, I do think it's improved the texture and tone of my skin. It has a light, easily absorbed texture and can be worn under night cream or foundation, but just be sure to wear sunscreen over it if you're wearing it during the day. It has a light pleasant scent and I would rebuy only if it lived up to its name of fading dark spots!