December 22, 2014 | 1675 users online

Treatments (Face) - Vichy - ProEVEN Total Dark Spot Corrector

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2014 5:05:00 PM More reviews by aidan83

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have to say this product really surprised me. I used to have lots of acne scar and used DDF spot treatment - it was discontinued in Canada after a few years.

This product works on acne scars, not cheaper. Love the fact that it's moisturizing enough to supplement as a summer moisturizer.

Will purchase again

rated 3 of 5 on 3/10/2014 11:01:00 AM More reviews by Em1106

This a fantastic product. I see results in only 3 days (i have only used it at night so far). Skin is smoother, acne marks less harsh and tinted moisturizer in a.m. going on more smoothly. I have combo, acne prone (adult), sensitive, olive skin.
UPDATE: I stopped using this - mostly due to wanting to eliminate silicones from my skincare but also because i think it was doing nothing and at worst contributing to clogging in the long run. I'll go back to my much more expensive but also more effective caudalie radiance serum

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2013 12:49:00 PM More reviews by snowprinc3ss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Better than not having it, that is all that matters to me! My acne scars heal on their own and depending on the scar, the healing time is around 5 months to an year and this has increased the healing speed (not dramatically), so I am content. It did make my skin brighter but I am not certain since my skin tone is mostly based on what I eat.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/3/2013 4:51:00 PM More reviews by geoknox

I bought this hoping to get rid of a couple pesky sunspots on my nose, but after one month I have noticed absolutely no results.
I do love how this product gives my skin a nice glow and silky smooth, but that is not why I spent so much money on it!
In the end, it did not live up to its promise therefore I have to give it a bad rating.
I'll keep using until the bottle is dry.. maybe after several months I will notice something and I'll update if I do. Here's hoping!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2013 1:22:00 AM More reviews by mmokadde

This product at first sucked for me. But I realized that you cant just put this on like any other cream. I have been using it for roughly 1-2 months, and half way in I decided to change how I was using it. at first I would apply it morning and evening, I would use a lot of product and lightly apply a layer of it onto my skin. I decided to use it once a day- just at night and use less product and scrub it harder into my skin, this caused the scarred skin to start peeling, and within a week reduce in size and obvious darkness.The texture of the cream itself is not smooth it has very very small ex-foliating beads that you can' t see and can only feel. The only way to benefit from this texture is to scrub your face with it (not super hard but a lot harder than you would for a random moisturizer.) My scarring is all from acne and this stuff has managed to fix the tone of my skin, reduce the darkness, and keep me patient! I know from reviews I read that people like the glow it gives them but don't see any other results, I at first only saw a glow now I see the glow and the results. Its not the product its how you use the product!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/6/2013 4:04:00 PM More reviews by kristenleahmc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Don't waste your time with this one. No different. My brother also used it for his acne scars and hasn't noticed a difference with 3 months of use.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2012 1:34:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

I bought this in hopes of fading a pesky sunspot on my cheek, but after using this for several months I don't really notice any improvement in that regard. However, I do think it's improved the texture and tone of my skin. It has a light, easily absorbed texture and can be worn under night cream or foundation, but just be sure to wear sunscreen over it if you're wearing it during the day. It has a light pleasant scent and I would rebuy only if it lived up to its name of fading dark spots!