December 21, 2014 | 1917 users online

Lipstick - Too Faced - La creme naughty nude

rated 3 of 5 on 7/6/2013 4:48:00 AM More reviews by hellokittybrock

I would only rate this a 3 out of 5 because the pigment can look very cakey if you were to apply it directly from the tube and not using a lip brush. To be honest, I dun quite like the texture bcos it settles into lip lines. If you apply it directly from the tube, it looks like as if you applied a ton of product. Not a very nice look. But the price is cheap if u get a 20% discount somewhere.

The only reason why I gave it a 3 is bcos it is quite moisturizing. I have dry lips.

Lasting power is a 3. More of a 2 actually.

Comparing this to Chanel rouge coco shine, I would prefer that if price isnt a factor.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2013 10:55:00 PM More reviews by curlygirl03

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Beautiful neutral nude colour. Similar to Revlon lip butters but more pigmented and long lasting.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2013 4:48:00 PM More reviews by Mollieismehehe

The packaging for this lipstick is adorable, and I'm a big fan of Too Faced products. This color is a pinky nude color. It is pretty, but I'm not sure if it looks quite right on my skin tone. It is more moisturizing than most lipsticks are. I would like to try some of the other colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2012 2:20:00 PM More reviews by tinaRUshopping

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The formula is smooth, pigmented, non-drying and long lasting. The color is a fabulous nude neutral. I love pairing it with brown or rust colored clothing.