October 21, 2014 | 1866 users online

Fragrances - Houbigant - Orangers en Fleurs

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2014 4:45:00 PM More reviews by redbeemerbabe

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This scent just makes me smile. Descriptors that come to mind are beautiful, expensive, fresh, perfect orange blossom, lasting. I don't know enough about describing scents to go into any details, but I do know I love this. A full bottle is definitely in my future.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2013 4:54:00 PM More reviews by hernana

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

My daughter gave this fragrance to me for Christmas because she and I both love it. Despite it's name, I don't smell straight-up orange; rather, it's a nice orange flower blend that somehow manages to not smell like a fruity-floral. I've sampled Jo Malone Orange Blossom, and found it to smell very animalic on me; Orangers is a much smoother, creamier blend of orange and floral. The best description I can think of for this is "perfectly pretty." Not boring, not prissy, but a lovely well-blended fragrance that lasts all day without ever becoming tiresome. I love wearing it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2013 9:56:00 PM More reviews by roselovesmakeup

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This has to be one of the most elegant and beautiful most gorgeous fragrance I have ever tried! This is on my 10 most best fragrances ever.It is Orange blossom my favorite! alone with Turkish Rose and Egyptian Jasmine so its unique blend of the three is divine, after your initial fresh fragrant bloom it doesn't disappear within hours it lingers on for nearly half a day then the dry down smooths magically somehow into yet another bouquet not your typical musky wood. I own Cartier, Prada and other Orangers but this one tops them all! Including the famous Serge Lutens.It only comes in one size 3.3oz, for $180 at Nordstrom and other high end retailers it was released this past season.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2012 4:11:00 PM More reviews by debrsl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

his orange blossom is radiant and, for my own personal tastes, much better than the Serge Lutens. (But then, who knows which vintage of that I sampled long ago?) I am getting some other notes in there, but that initial hit of orange blossom is just amazing. And the rest is just gorgeous and the orange blossom blends with the other notes. Still very much an orange blossom fragrance and smells worth its cost. Notes, per Surrender to Chance: orange blossom, Turkish rose, Egyptian jasmine, tuberose, Eau de Brouts (an exclusive Robertet ingredient) ylang-ylang, nutmeg, spices, cedar and musk.