Earth Science Active Age Defense A/B Hydroxy Night Rejuvenator

Aqueous In-fusion of Panax Ginseng Extract, AHA Liposomes (Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Hydroxylated Lecithin,Cetrimonium Chloride, Cholesterol, Tocopherol Acetate), DI-C12-13 Alkyl Tartrate, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Ceteareth-5, Cyclomethicone, PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer, Phenyl Trimethicone, Glycerin, Squalene, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oil, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Salicylic Acid, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae (Yeast) Extract, Xanthan Gum, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Chlorella Vulgaris (Algae) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Vegetable Oil, Beta Carotene, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Nylon-12, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum).

on 10/15/2012 1:01:00 PM

I also saw this called 10% AHA/BHA; I'm assuming the percentage is approximately 8% AHA, 2% BHA, but the label isn't clear.

I added this AHA/BHA moisturizer to my routine a few weeks ago to resolve some dryness, dullness, and flaking, and it really seems to be effective. I'm acne-prone, but I've had NO breakouts or clogs I would attribute to this. It definitely leaves me with softer, smoother, glowy skin, and when I make sure to apply over the flaky areas, they're smooth and fresh the next morning. A few discoloured areas from past breakouts have faded much more quickly than usual since I started using it, as well. The lotion base is lightweight and easy to apply, with NO noticeable scent. I was a little worried about all the botanicals but I've had no bad reactions.

It does prickle a bit shortly after application, which I've found with all effective AHA products. I've applied on my neck as well as face occasionally, but I think it's slightly strong for that; I wouldn't recommend using this in the eye area.

The glass bottle & pump are quite nice and the price is about half that of other comparable AHA treatments (like $45+ NeoStrata or similar). A really great find. Many health food stores, including Whole Foods, carry the brand.

Popular Treatments (Face)