August 21, 2014 | 1851 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Megashield SPF 15 Bare-ly Legal

rated 3 of 5 on 5/27/2014 7:30:00 PM More reviews by Jamielyn97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This goes on really smooth and lasts a good amount of time on the lips, but i hate the color selection i wish they had more colors without shimmer or frost. Unless they add more colors to their selection i wouldn't repurchase for the reason that all the colors are shimmery.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2014 7:17:00 PM More reviews by mkinthecity

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like the formula - very smooth feel. Although very pigmented, still feel likes a balm. I was hoping this color would be a good flesh tone neutral, but on my complexion (very fair, neutral tone) it was very brown. I can see this looking amazing on someone with more color.

5 - for formula.
2 - for color.
3 - average score above.

I have this in Within These Adobe Walls as well as Birthday Suit. I like those a lot. I hope they come out with more colors without shimmer/frost and lighter shades.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2014 6:33:00 PM More reviews by AngieGCarp

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

First of all, I love this formula. It's very emollient and moisturizing. This color is a lovely mauvey cocoa. Very neutral and would go with a lot of different makeup looks...just a fine staple and the 2.97 price tag is alright in my book.

Happy Makeuping! ❤️

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2014 5:47:00 AM More reviews by staciarose22

This looks a lot like a Wet n Wild shade that I wore in the late 90's called Toasted Coconut. Even the formula is similar! I've missed it for years and I'm glad they brought it back, or at least something similar. I don't have the old tube of lipstick to compare.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2014 11:51:00 AM More reviews by laurenjill05

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is definitely a staple in my make up bag. It is a matte (color not texture) light cocoa brown that has no shimmer (thank goodness). I have dark brown hair and light olive skin so it looks pretty natural on me - you can tell I am wearing lip stick but it's not bold at all. It is a great natural, every day lip color for people with dark features. I also love the smooth and creamy texture, doesn't feel like my lips are drying out. It's one of the few lip colors I have received complements on. I would repurchase. I wish I liked some of the other colors from this line but this is really the only one without shimmer so I'll stick to this color only.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2014 9:53:00 AM More reviews by Giron0922

This is a great brownish pink/ mauve shade, it matches my top lip perfectly but for some reason my lower lip is a bit more pink which is fine because I love the color it's a MLBB that's slightly more brown but it has so frost or shimmer which I love, it's not matte but I would say a creme sheen or satin finish. Looks very natural and is not drying. Great lipstick and even better price!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2014 8:37:00 PM More reviews by Zanita27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is way too brown and dark at that. This did not work with my light warm skin and yetyet another disappointment with nudes. However its great that it has no shimmer and is just a cream. I still like wnw but this color just didnt do it for me. I just hope i have better luck next time.time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2012 9:55:00 AM More reviews by ktyska

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

CVS recently had their BOGO free on Wet n Wild products. I picked up 2 of these lipsticks in Bare-ly Legal, both for $2.99. These lipsticks might be my best purchase of 2012 so far. I really prefer lipsticks that are in a rosy-nude shade that matches and enhances my natural lip color, I'm way past the frosty shades of days gone past--shine and little shimmer is best now. I LOVE this shade. It's kind of scary in the tube, looks browny with a touch of wine, but put it on my lips and it's MLBB. Nice and smooth, evens my natural lip color out and looks very natural, with a slight sheen-NO FROST at all. No need to top with gloss. I can feel it "set" on my lips, but it's not uncomfy like some lipsticks that can feel heavy and mask-like on my lips. Not drying at all. No smell or taste that I can detect. Lasts about 2 hours before I re-appy. This doesn't give me the awful "ring around the lips" as it fades off. I think this is my 1st lipstick that has contained SPF 15 and I like it. I had to give points off for the ugly packaging and the stick doesn't retract all the way down into the tube, but I can deal with it for the beautiful color. Revlon is my usual choice for lipsticks, but I will be looking at other colors in this line before purchasing anymore Revlon. Awesome lipstick for $2.99 regular price. I will be stocking up.