April 17, 2014 | 1013 users online

BB Cream - The Body Shop - All-In-One BB Cream

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2014 11:09:00 AM More reviews by littlemj

NC25 yellow toned Chinese, acne marks to cover.

The 01 color oxidized orange on me. Sheer coverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2014 7:42:00 PM More reviews by Catdaley

I absolutely love this product! It comes out of the tube white and as you rub it into you're face it changes to fit you're skin tone.Ii found that it lasted all day, it did no come off. It did an amazing job of covering blemishes and redness. It gave my face a totally natural look, which is what i prefer while im at school. It is my new go to product.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/21/2014 5:22:00 PM More reviews by Xmariax123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Mixed feeling it's lightweight but orange

rated 1 of 5 on 3/12/2014 6:26:00 PM More reviews by desiieee

The Body Shop had these on sale for 50% off, today only. That made it ten bucks, which is a much more reasonable price. They also recently introduced a new, fair shade (00). Love the tube, functional, sleek, and attractive. Love the feel, so light! And made my skin feel so soft and smooth. Unfortunately......... it was incredibly orange, no matter how well I blended it. 10 minutes later it was dark and orange. I was so disappointed. I will never be able to buy or wear this....so sad.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/4/2014 6:23:00 PM More reviews by amyrose1592

I really didn't like this. It covers nothing and feels sticky when rubbed in. Looks streaky, but smelled great. Well it smelled sort of earthy but I liked that. I wanted to like this as a friend who has great skin recommended it but it just did not bode well with me. I would only recommend this to people with nice normal skin that don't need to even out their skin tone or cover up anything. It didn't feel nice at all. It didn't sink in. Would i buy again? Um no.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/25/2014 1:47:00 AM More reviews by waniey185

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Only had been my first week of trying it. 002 blended into my skin perfectly. Use it after applying moisturiser then add concealer as the BB cream is of very light coverage and it doesn't hide blemishes/spots (abit maybe).

Pros:
- Blend instantly with natural skin colour
- Glowy effect
- Moisturise the skin
- Not cakey, no creasing
- Doesn't cause breakouts

Cons:
- No SPF
- For oily skin, might need to dab a little bit powder or use oil blotter as it gets sticky after awhile
- Abit pricey for a small 25ml tube

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2014 4:37:00 PM More reviews by BodaBantan

Love how its a color adapting bb cream, but at the same time its not for everyone since they only have 3 shades to choose from, and if you were pink-toned this probably won't work for you, since it gives a yellow bronzy look, but the lasting power is weak, hardly stays put, and feels kinda oily after a few hours, so don't even think of buying this if you have oily skin, and what grossed me out the most is the smell, i can't even describe it, it just smells BAD, but i got used to it day by day, still not my favorite though, and also the packaging makes it hard to control the amount that comes out, either too much, or NOTHING, overall not my favorite product cream but it's still not bad for a bb cream.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/14/2014 8:17:00 AM More reviews by steffyashley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Body Shop products has always been either a hit or a miss for me. This one, sadly is a miss.

I like the fact that:
1. It is moisturizing. It's good for people with dry (but not sensitive) skin. It sticks to the face well and moisturizes. Someone I know, and helped put makeup on a few times, had very dry skin. When I used my own non-comedogenic foundation on her face, it looked very flaky and ugly, but when I mixed it with this, it looks amazing.

2. The packaging is sleek and looks nice.

I don't really like that:
1. It makes me break out. Every time I (with my more oily and somewhat acne-prone skin) wear this product, I get one or two red pimples which does not heal without a fight. I wore this three times and I broke out every time. I stopped using it afterwards.

2. It does not cover anything. Okay, it does cover some very minor imperfections, but overall, the coverage is terrible for a product named BB cream. And it's not very buildable either.

3. No sun protection properties. For a product with All-In-One in its name, that's one major component it's missing.

Overall:
I stopped using this product, so it's not for me, and most likely for most people with somewhat oily skin. However, it might be good for people with dry skin. Just remember to put it on with your fingers, not a brush.
The name is very misleading. This is a tinted moisturizer, not a BB Cream.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2013 9:04:00 AM More reviews by pinkminnow

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love how this BB cream perfectly adjusts to my skintone. I am a bit dark (maybe NC35-40) and shade 02 suits me. To apply, i put a bit on my finger and quickly pat, pat, pat over the skin until well distributed. The finish is dewy and thw coverage is good. It evens out my skintone very well. what I really, really hate about this is the flowery smell. It is so artificial. It is also a bit expensive...and the tube is so small! For these reasons, I will not repurchase even if i loved the shade and coverage. There are less expensive BB creams that work just as well.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/20/2013 3:05:00 PM More reviews by darkcirclesoflife

This bb cream matches my skin tone perfectly...I can't even tell that it's on, and I think that's its main problem. The coverage is really poor, about the same as tinted moisturizer. It also irritated my skin within an hour of using it and I broke out the next day. It did not even out my skin tone.