Burt's Bees gud Body Butter

4.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 2/3/2014 12:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I've only seen this at Big Lots so it makes me wonder if it's discontinued. I first tried the orange body butter and when it ran out I got the pear. The orange smells nice but isn't very strong. The pear is very strongly fragranced! Although it is very nice. The scent lingers for 24 hours or longer. Absorbs quickly and has a nice ingredient list. It keeps my skin from getting flaky and dry in the winter. Would definitely repurchase again.

on 10/31/2013 2:16:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

I purchased this at Big Lots for 3.50 and I love it. I'm not sure I'd spend 12.00 on it, but it works nicely and has a great consistency. I like to mix it with pepermint oil. Awesome stuff.

on 10/6/2012 11:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

This review is for the Orange Petalooza. The scent is wonderful. The cream is very rich and thick and soaks right in. I like everything about it except the size of the jar, the price of the jar, and the fact that when I took the protective film off the jar I saw that the 6oz jar was only HALF FULL! Spending $15.47 for 3/4th of a 6 oz jar of body cream isn't something I do a lot of . I do see this being a good product for the winter blahs my skin has a tendency to go through, but for this price, I'm going to stick with mixing my Shea butter/cocoa butter/mango butter mixture. While the product is very good, I will not be repurchasing this simply because it's too expensive for such a small amount of product.

Popular Body Skincare Products