July 22, 2014 | 1141 users online

Lipstick - L'Oreal - Color Riche Balm in Nourishing Nude 818 w/t SPF 15

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2014 5:29:00 PM More reviews by bldsgrsxmgk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Nourishing Nude completes any natural, neutral, or bronzed look. It is very moisturizing and easy to wear on the lips, and gives off the right amount of colour payoff- enough so that it is worth it to wear this instead of a lip balm. I find many lip products in this genre pointless for that reason. As I am not a frequent lipstick wearer, I was obsessed with this last summer and the SPF 15 is a bonus. I also have Rose Elixir which is nice as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2013 2:41:00 PM More reviews by DBoisse83

For me, this is the perfect nude color. It's just slightly darker than my natural lips, not too light as to wash me out or too dark defeating the purpose of a nude lip. The formula is rich and creamy. It feels great going on. It wears off quickly but I expected that since it is a balm and not a lipstick. I got this on sale at Walgreens for $6.99 but I think the regular retail price is a little steep for what it is. Even so, I will definitely repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2013 11:26:00 AM More reviews by MrMontyBurns

This one is a no-go for me. It's a sheer pinky-nude, but on me the nude part has that sort of "milky" look that doesn't flatter me. It doesn't have the shimmery quality that Caramel Comfort had on me, however, which I appreciate.

Don't notice much of a scent, but it tastes like I just slathered sunscreen on my lips...bleh. And I definitely don't find that to be the case with all lippies containing SPF. So nope, won't repurchase or even use it up, sadly.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2013 9:42:00 PM More reviews by SWilisons

Love this! My lips get sooo dry in the winter and this really moisturizes them.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2012 1:03:00 PM More reviews by ltgee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

was looking for a MLBB color and this came close. i love the sheer formula but it was just too brown on my pigmented lips. very moisturizing and easy to wear. if they come out with more colors i would definitely check them out. i have the caring coral one and i love it. returned this shade.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2012 1:29:00 PM More reviews by LazyLittleLady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I picked this up on a whim this summer and have been wearing it regularly since. Nourishing Nude is a light pinky-nude color. The formula is fantastic, extremely light on the lips, definitely closer in texture to a lip balm rather than a lipstick. It is perfect for a neutral/barely there MU look. It wears pretty well and I love its has SPF 15. There is a slight vanilla fragrance but it fades away quickly. I plan on picking up some more colors as this is my new favorite!