November 27, 2014 | 943 users online

BB Cream - Etude - Precious Mineral Bright Fit BB cream SPF 30

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2014 10:49:00 PM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

I actually got a few samples of this to make sure I liked this before purchasing a full size bottle. I don't know what to say about this except that every BB cream I have tried turns out to be a huge dissapointment. I try to jump into the BB bandwagon all the time (because I LOVE korean beauty products) but always go back to my preferred foundations.

My skin: Has huge pores on the cheek and nose area. It tends to be extremely oily in the T Zone and most of the time has dry patches on the forehead and cheeks due to past acne scars. I have red broken capillaries all over my cheeks and around my nose.
While applying this product I noticed it is very moisturizing and glides on the skin nicely. It never seems to set, it feels just like lotion. The color oxidized to my yellow under toned skin so that was nice. I massaged it nicely on my face until I found I had some decent redness coverage and waited some time for it to set.
I looked into the mirror with natural daylight lighting and OH, MY, GOD.
My face looked super reflecting and shiny (as if it weren't oily enough). The product looked completely ashy white in some areas and it also delved into my pores making them look huge like pools of white heads. The dry patches of my face were caked and 100000 times more noticeable than ever. My face felt sticky and it started to burn and itch. I took it off and found it provoked me some pimples.
The experience was disastrous for me. But I can picture this being perfect for girls with sleek non problematic skin with a bit of dryness. This could really make nice skin glow and get moisturized!
I hope this helps you!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/4/2014 12:04:00 AM More reviews by Decan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought #W13 as natural colour as advised by the beauty advisor but unfortunelly the shade is darker for me. My face seems dull and a bit darker, I want flawless and brighter face and it didn;t run out. Maybe i should try lighter shade (N02) but I already bought and could not exchange. How regret am I.
So I bought cotton fit sample from online store and found that cotton fit match to my face better, maybe due to i choose right colour (N02).

rated 3 of 5 on 10/17/2014 6:22:00 PM More reviews by Maddie0582

It was my 1st BB cream. To be fair, I was never that bothered about trying any BB cream, I got a sample of this with a snail cream. I only tried it because I needed a quick make up for work and I though this would do the trick. I was amazed - this was not what I expected - the effect was great, the coverage was just enough. I finished my sample off the next day and I ordered a full size product - one for me and one for my sister.
I have a major problem with this BB though - it breaks me out. I only realized that when I got my full size tube and I had used it for a few days straight.
I do clean my face properly (double cleanse) and I don't have this issue with other creams.
This is a reason for 3 lippies only.
I found the way to make it work for me :), I wanted to use it, because I like the effect and the coverage (imperfections covered, nice complexion and glowy but not shiny look)
If I want to use it I moisturise my face, apply primer, and then 1 pump of this cream. Primer must be forming a barrier or something. Also - if I apply it at 7 am I have to remove my make up by 6pm, otherwise I can literally feel my pores blocking...
A lot of hassle and therefore I will not repurchase.
My sister has no problem with this BB and she has been using it daily.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/7/2014 3:39:00 AM More reviews by Kanaria

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

At the begining I was glad with it, just got super tan and wanted something with a good FPS and withening (?), choose the darkest one (W15) wich come quite pinkish.
When used for several days notice a white film on my face and also started to break out, minimal but unusual for me; don't do de same and be sure to cleanse it well.
Not so good for me on F/W -makes my skin dull-, but works well in hot weather.

Cheap for the 60gr, Etude put it on sale often

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2014 2:06:00 AM More reviews by shoeperr

This BB cream doesn't feel heavy and has medium coverage. It generally doesn't settle in fine lines, except that one crease across my right eyebag. I usually apply only one thin layer, which is enough for discolorations; still need concealer for under-eye and red pimples.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/8/2014 6:33:00 PM More reviews by marlinchen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this as a sample with a larger cosmetic order and tried it out of desperation after my regular BB cream (Holika Holika Petit Shimmering BB Cream) had run out. The first thing I noticed was the consistency; it was way thicker than any other BB/foundation I'd used and it felt like putting a kaolin clay mask on my face while I was applying it.

The coverage was good, but I think that's mostly to do with the thickness of the cream itself. It also had a strong perfume smell which took a couple hours to fade, and I try not to use anything scented on my face, so that was another strike for me. The "light" shade wasn't a great match for my fair skin and I ended up looking cakey even after using a beauty blender. Definitely won't be buying this.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2014 9:34:00 AM More reviews by strings101

I have pretty bad and red acne scars plus ongoing acne. I got this on my last trip to Korea and it was recommended by the sales lady. Previously, I was using Etude House's Cotton Fit but that was drying so I've been using Bright Fit ever since. It is my go to bb cream and daily coverage that doesn't worsen my acne. Though, keep in mind that everyone's skin is different. I apply the BB cream either with my fingers or with a makeup sponge. It hides the acne scars I'm always so conscious about and is totally buildable. Not oily at all plus you don't have to worry about parabens because it is fortunately PARABEN FREE.

The downside to this bb cream is that it only comes in 4 colours and I would love it to be slightly more moisturising but then again, you can't expect to have everything especially with a product that offers such great coverage.

Overall, I recommend you give it a go. If you're still worried, the good thing about korean cosmetics is their wide range of samples.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2014 6:20:00 AM More reviews by wishcapsule

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream Bright Fit. I own Honey Beige / W24.

MY SKIN INFO:
Normal-dry, not acne/breakout-prone. ~NC30

- - -

Pros:
+ Decent (medium) coverage
+ Packaging is cute and hygienic (comes in an airless pump tube)
+ Dewy finish
+ Good price for its size (I bought it for ~$13 online!)
+ Smooth and creamy texture

Cons:
- Coverage can fade by end of day, sometimes settles into pores
- Some may not like texture (it's a little bit thick, applying too much looks cakey)

- - -
Overall thoughts:

This is my first BB cream but I'm really liking it! I've been using it daily for a little over two months now and there is no sign of running out since there is so much product (60 ml). I apply it with my fingers since I don't own a foundation brush or sponge, but it still applies nicely. I love the dewy finish. And it matches my skintone perfectly!

Love the coverage. However, the staying power varies for me. Sometimes it lasts longer with no primer, and sometimes it fades even with primer. Maybe I just don't pay attention enough. It does seem to help overall if you are using primer underneath this BB cream. I would not use this BB cream in humid weather.

Great experience for my first BB cream. I would suggest this to people looking to try out an Asian BB cream since they are in an entirely different league than American BB creams (which are more like tinted moisturizers).

Samples info:

Virtually no samples exist for W24 Honey Beige and W15 Sand Beige. You'll have to take the plunge for the two darker shades and buy the full size. Samples for lighter shades (N02, W13) are SO EASY to find compared to the darker shades. You can find N02 and W13 samples everywhere on eBay. Happy shopping!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/1/2014 12:15:00 PM More reviews by strawberryprincess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I like this product very much! But here are the pros and cons:
Pros: - I've been using it for almost a year now but the product is far from running out. It's really reasonably priced.
- Nice smell(very faint). I'm usually allergic to cosmetics but I got no problem with this one. It doesn't say that it's hypoallergenic but I think it is.
-SPF 30/PA++! I like products with lots of benefits and I commend this one for having a decent amount of skin protection.
-Really takes good care of my skin. My skin improved after using the product regularly.

Cons: - looks so shiny! I live in a country with very warm/humid weather, plus, i have normal/combination skin and this product made my skin look so oily if I use it without putting loose powder or pressed powder over it. I might try the Cotton Fit variant of this product.
- light-medium coverage only. My under-eye circles are still an issue. I still need to use concealer.
- the pump sometimes gives out too much of the product. The product went all over the place a few times by accident.
- it matches my skin tone at first but as the day goes by, it tends to get darker. I bought the honey beige shade so I think I should get the natural beige one next time.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2014 9:33:00 AM More reviews by adelinr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought it 7 months ago in their official store and it cost around rupiahs 448 k (40$) omg i was so shocked when i found that online shops are selling this product for just 15$. But honestly this bb cream is amazing. My skin is pretty dry and i have to put a moisturizer underneath (i use garnier moisture match). And toped the bb cream with finishing powder to prevent my face from creasing. But this bb cream give an amazing glowy finish. This bb cream has great coverage, it evens out my skin tone, it makes my face looks flawless and healthy. It also has spf 30 so i don't need to put sunscreen underneath. The packaging is really cute too! And also this product lasted for ever! I use it daily and i live in hot tropical country but i don't have any problem with it begin to form oil or clogged my pores. At first i thought the shade was too light for me but after awhile and i was oxidised it match my skin well (i use w13). My routine: After i washed my face, i sprayed an o2 water to my face and applied moisturizer. Wait until it's completely absorbed and apply bb cream and press my rubbed hands to face to melt the bb into face. After it set, i put finishing powder to my t-zone area to prevent any creasing. Tip: If you feel this bb cream is to thick, you can spray an adequate amount of (o2) water/facial mist to make it a bit thinner.