Make Up Academy (MUA) Professional Eye Primer

4.2

ISODODECANE, TALC, CERA ALBA, DIMETHICONE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, TRMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, ISOBUTYLPARABEN, CI 77891, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499

on 2/4/2015 3:40:00 PM

I first purchased this primer about 3 years ago and it was potentially the best eye Primer I'd ever used. It was similar to UDPP but not as Drying on my lids. My eye makeup literally stayed on morning night. I then wasn't able to find this anywhere until about 6 months ago when I found it was repackaged for the same price so I stocked up. I was hoping the formula would be the same but it's not :(. I knew it was too good to be true :(. With the new formula, my eyeshadow creases within 30 mins and they're oily again! Please bring back the old formula it was great!! :(

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is amazing I went to london for the day and this kept my eyeshadow on for over 12 hours and still looked great would continue use this and great price!

on 9/17/2013 4:59:00 PM

After reading good reviews about this product i decided to try this but was sadly disappointed. Some days I find it helps my eyeshadow to stay on longer, but most day my eyeshadow seems to crease by mid-day after putting this on - although the texture of the product is nice and creamy, it just doesn't do anything for me unfortunately.

on 9/5/2013 4:39:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This stuff is amazing. It corrects the colouring and pigmentation of my eyelids and makes the eyeshadow last all day. I find the colour of whatever eyeshadow I wear is intensified as well.

on 8/4/2013 6:32:00 PM

Tried this because of the low price and the good reviews, but didn't help for my oily, hooded lids at all. Creased within the hour, works on my friend who bought one too though, I just seem to have very picky eyelids!

Still on the look out for the working eyeshadow base.

on 4/11/2013 8:53:00 AM

I love this item. I have this and the Urban Decay Primer potion and I would say that this is just as good. Makes my eyeshadow stay on all day long with no crease or fading. Super product highly recommended!

on 3/27/2013 6:50:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

I haven't tried UD - but I really like this primer. Also good for under the eye - makes concealer stick without settling into lines. Plus the price is spectacular.

on 3/21/2013 11:12:00 AM

For the price, easily on a par with Urban Decay's Primer Potion; and I personally prefer the packaging. A little goes a long way!

on 2/2/2013 9:19:00 AM

With my deep-set, oily eyelids, an eye primer has really got its work cut out. I've tried so many. Elf - nope. Art Deco - no again. UDPP - good but pricey. This little miracle is 2.50 of amazingness. My eyeshadow stays put for at least 8 hours and it's in a tube with wand so is v easy to apply. Love love love!!

on 9/16/2012 6:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

One word....AMAZING! This is equally as good if not better than UD eye primer and it's 1/6 of the price. It's so good! It's a similar consistency to UDs except it doesn't feel as dry on the skin and it actually gives more time to apply shadows and blend them easier. I will buy again and again!!!

Top Rated Make Up Academy (MUA) Products