April 17, 2014 | 1842 users online

Powder - Honeybee Gardens pressed mineral powder foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2013 4:08:00 PM More reviews by Suzy100

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Was tired of paying a lot for Bare Minerals. Tried a good number brands of mineral makeup and finally found Honeybee Gardens powder which I purchased in the supernatural shade. No talc or parabens and vegan. Absolutely love it. It does not settle into wrinkles as did Bare Minerals. No matter what one puts on one's face, one will have wrinkles, but this is much, much better than Bare Minerals that really settled big time into wrinkles.The shade is just perfect for me. The only drawback is that one has to order it online since it is not sold in many brick and mortar stores in my area. I definitely would repurchase. Really love it!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/23/2013 2:42:00 AM More reviews by rodenbach

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this in Geisha. At first it looked alright, but after an hour it took on a grayish hue. I recoiled when I saw myself in the mirror. Plus my face looked oily. Very disappointing.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/30/2013 9:45:00 AM More reviews by midnightgardener

This powder is terrible. Very shimmery/shiny and accentuated every pore. I emailed to see if they had any application tips and never received a response.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2013 1:27:00 AM More reviews by ed8888

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Amazing stuff at an amazing price. I've tried all kinds of minerals - loose and pressed, and always like the idea of loose for portability. After reading reviews all over, mostly positive, I purchased the Supernatural (light neutral) and the Luminous (med neutral) with the compact, all items around $7-8 each on the Swanson health website. I am probably a NC30 or so, Asian toned skin but with a tiny bit of olive. Got the powders and have only yet tried the lighter one, which seems just right for winter toned skin. It applies smoothly and evenly with a brush, the color not noticeable but seems to cover nicely (I use a tinted moisturizer underneath everything). I'm impressed!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2012 7:48:00 PM More reviews by Missy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Talc-free, paraben-free and fragrance-free! I tried to find as many reviews as possible before ordering this. In the end, I just decided to take a chance. It's a great price. Retail is only about $10. but you can get it even cheaper at Vitacost, plus they always have coupons and such. Geisha matches me perfectly. I'm very fair and a bit pink. This has a bit of warmth to it without making me look yellow and the coverage is phenomenal. I use a kabuki to apply lightly and I don't need a separate concealer. The finish is nice and light and doesn't look cakey or powdery. It's very buildable coverage and It stays natural-looking all day long. Sometimes it even looks better by the end of the day. LOL The bad part? It makes me break out a little. Not horribly, but enough to make me leery of using it every day.

Ingredients: Mica, Kaolin, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Magnesium Carbonate, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Squalane, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphenesin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)