August 22, 2014 | 1293 users online

Concealers - MISSHA - Signature Extreme Cover Concealer SPF30/PA++

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2013 8:35:00 AM More reviews by BellaVespa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

When i was in the store the sales assistant was telling me to use very little of this because it goes a long way. She then tested a little bit of it on the back of my hand and it looked very cakey and orangey and she said see, i used too much. I wasn't sure if i wanted it because of how it turned out on my hand but i still bought it because i was in a rush to get home and also i was desperate for a concealer because i had none left. When i got home i decided to try it on my face and i used the smallest amount (just a light dab in the pot) to cover a pimple on my cheek and viola! it was completely covered, didn't look cakey or orange and it stayed in place for the rest of the day. I also use this for under my eyes and it looks great! No cakey look at all. This concealer has become my HG.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2013 2:32:00 AM More reviews by faid

i don't think concealer is an important part of my make ups.
but this one really gives you a good coverage and somehow i like this ingredients list (very long but seemed safe enough~).
the fragrance is also soft.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2013 6:50:00 PM More reviews by Klonophunk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This cost me grand total of $18.50 USD, and I got it in shade #21 (lighter of two) on Amazon. The product is housed in a pretty plastic container and comes with matching concealer brush, in a protective plastic sleeve. This is one of those products that one would want to display on their vanity, but it isn't as convenient as a tube. There's a plastic disk covering the product under the top and I'm going to keep it instead of tossing it because the product would probably dry out without it, especially in this dry winter weather! The color has a strong yellow undertone, and will be too dark for anyone in MAC shades 15 and under. I can wear some of the NC20s in MAC concealers, so I can pull off this concealer in #21. This is a buttery concealer that is very thick but with a bit of a slip to it: the brush that comes with this concealer is the perfect one for the job because it is not so dense, flat and smooth. I tried a denser concealer brush with this and it picked up too much product and applied unevenly. I use the flat brush to apply concealer to the areas I want to cover and blend with my fingertip. It's really important to use a thin layer of this stuff. It's very densely pigmented and looks best as a flat, thin layer over the blemish: I'm impressed with the coverage. I can use it under my eyes as long as it's not parched dry there. The concealer needs some emollience on the skin to marry with the shea butter in it. It is very heavily fragranced (fake floral) : I am not sensitive to fragrances usually, but I smelled this stuff for a long time after I applied it. If you are sensitive to fragrances, I would recommend against trying this. I'm not super impressed with this concealer's staying power, but then again I haven't been impressed with MUFE's Full Cover's staying power either, and that one claims to be waterproof.
I wrote on my hand :P From L to R: this concealer, MUFE Full Cover, and Dior Long Wearing Moisturizing concealer (discontinued one, in blue tube)

In the $20 & under price range for concealers, this is the best I've tried. The only other ones that come to mind in this price range are MAC concealers, and I really dislike all of the MAC concealers I've tried as of now.

Edit: I like applying this with my fingers because it melts the concealer! It's like butter!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2013 3:03:00 PM More reviews by Chentari

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love everything about it except the color is a little wrong for my fair skin. It's too yellow, so in daylight it really shows. Had to stop using it for that reason. Now I need to continue my search for the perfect concealer.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2012 2:30:00 PM More reviews by Retailjunkie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great concealer which literally hides everything, from dark undereye shadows to skin discolourations on the face. A little goes a long way and using a concealer brush really helps the product blend into the skin. On most days, I skip the foundation altogether and just set the concealer with a dusting of loose powder. Transfer is minimal, to say the least.

Definitely an HG concealer for me and a definitely repurchase!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2012 8:03:00 AM More reviews by carlan80

Great concealer. Comparable to kevyn aucoin's sensual skin enhancer foundation.

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2012 10:19:00 AM More reviews by linhle777

This is an awesome concealer, it is hg for me. My mac concealer is going back. I have dark under eye concealer and this is by farr the best. I have tried Laura Mercier, Shiseido, and Lancome. This concealer has a gold top with a flower design it looks fancy but I got it on sale for only $12 and the pot is huge and has a lot of product. It exceeds all expectations. It has a high spf of 30. Awesome concealer.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No