Redken Smooth Lock Stay Sleek

on 1/11/2015 12:59:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my favorite Redken styler so far, It makes my hair super smooth and shiny. It works with heat activated styling to get a very smooth and polished celebrity look. I love the end result it gives with my straightener and will totally buy again. I think this is best for hair in healthy condition because although my hair is super shiny it's not the best for breakage, but it doesn't specialize in this so I'm not taking point off for that.

on 6/23/2014 5:18:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I highly recommend this product! It makes a noticeable difference on your hair. My hair feels softer and more hydrated. I love it. Bonus = great smell.

on 9/8/2013 2:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This smells divine.
I have wavy unmanageable hair that I have damaged in the back with overuse of heat styling appliances. I apply one full pump on my damp, shoulder length hair. Work it in from the ends up and either air dry or blow dry. Makes my hair glassy, shiny, smooth. Makes my highlights sparkle! Only use this about every 3 shampoos though like the instructions state as it will build up over time and weigh hair down.

on 2/27/2013 12:17:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

Review for conditioner, amazing. I used to have hair extentions and this extended there life by up to three times or more. It is so rich all of Redken conditoners are so rich that they could be in a treatement pot that you would use once a week. This product really did stand out for me for extentions awhile back, i would STRONGLY recommend this to people with dry, frizzy and unruly hair.

I get all Redken products free to try because my mum is a hairdresser, This is the only brand i can say that all of the products are amazing. Dosent matter which one you use they are all the same amazing! I could live only with using Redken products.
Dont worry you cant really get the wrong product there all similar with (regards to shampoo and conditioner)

on 1/21/2013 1:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This product is great - it definitely does what it claims. My hair has quite a bit of accumulated damage and split ends, but this stuff makes it look as if none of these problems exist. My hair is fine, but there is a lot of it, so i just use as much as can be distributed with one pump; this allows me to completely saturate my hair without weighing it down. After using this, my hair is sleek, smooth, and has incredible shine. I had to take a lippie off for the smell though - personally I find it nauseating upon application, but it gradually fades away.

Note: I use this in conjunction with the Redken Anti-Snap leave-in on a daily basis, and the combined usage of the two has really saved my hair and makes it look incredible. Highly recommended.

Will definitely be repurchasing!

UPDATE: I am giving this the 5 lippies it deserves - my hair is beyond damaged, still, and this just makes it look so perfect. Also, the smell has grown on me. Definitely HG quality.

on 12/23/2012 1:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I've only been using this styling cream (and only a pea-sized amount at a time) for 6 months but I've already thrown out all of my old 'good-enough' styling/smoothing products and replaced them with using just Redken and a little hairspray. I apply it to damp or dry hair and let it air dry and I get beautifully manageable waves and layer flips and reduced flyaways at the top. I have oily hair and finding products that didn't weigh down or damage my hair has been a journey I've been on for years. It's finally over for now, I've got Redken and my hair looks beautiful and soft. Worth every penny for how long it will last.

on 8/11/2012 3:18:00 AM

I am in love with the entire Smooth Lock line but this product in particular is absolutely amazing. Currently I'm trying to grow my hair out but I have some pretty bad split ends and even though I am getting my hair trimmed every few weeks I feel like they still look like crapola. The scent of the new smooth lock line is absolutely divine, the consistency is kind of a thick cream but I don't think you can really apply too much to where it would look greasy or weighed down. When I apply this on my damp hair-you don't need alot at all- and blow dry my hair straight it is soooooo straight, smooth, shiny, and you can almost not even tell that my ends are as split as they come! I love this stuff so much!

Popular Styling Products