October 23, 2014 | 830 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Victoria's Secret - Body By Victoria Intensive Body Hydrator

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2011 4:47:00 AM More reviews by kitten14

I am not sure what specifically this is for but for reference I am reviewing The Body Lotion in the light pink bottle. I have been using various products from Body By Victoria since I was 17 all due to how wonderful it smells. There are some that do not like this scent but I actually don't care for most of the other scents from VS and this one stands out to me as a jem. I am pretty certain I have tried everything from this line, hair care, fragrance, body care, etc. and I love it all. But the lotion is the thing I keep coming back to. It is very hydrating and I really like how the smell lingers and settles into something very different then how it originally smells. It starts out pretty strong and settles into a very feminine floral that, in my experience, catches men's attention. The other night I was wearing this on my arms and my bf was kissing my arms all over, that isn't something he usually does. I suspect he was trying to get a better whiff of the scent.
I will continue to wear this and the other BBV products.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2009 3:12:00 PM More reviews by chiggy5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite body lotion!. The feel is not greasy or thick and the smell is wonderful.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2007 8:20:00 PM More reviews by rach72tn

The more I use this lotion, the more I love it! When you first put it on it can be a little intense.....but once it settles into my skin...WOW...the scent is just amazing! It also lasts til the end of the day! The way it comes out of the tube is a little annoying and messy sometimes.....but other than that it's awesome! It's inspired me to buy the perfume as well. LOVE IT

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2005 5:20:00 PM More reviews by fayeleah7

Beautiful scent and wonderful moisterizer all in one, what else needs to be said!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2004 7:27:00 PM More reviews by coley

I love this lotion and the scent is amazing. it certainly does smell like you stepped out of the shower. The wonderful fresh scent just lingers all day long and I've never used the perfume only the lotion.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2004 8:23:00 AM More reviews by Cinnamoroll

~Body by Victoria Richly Deserved Intensive Body Hydrator~ This leaves my skin feeling very smooth, silky, and hydrated. It has a nice, fresh, clean scent that is light but lasts throughout the day. It absorbs fairly quickly into my skin and does not feel heavy or greasy at all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2003 11:57:00 PM More reviews by gatinha321

This is one of my staples. I think this is as underrated as the rest of the Body By Victoria line, which I've been using faithfully since it came out. I just love how thick, creamy, shimmery, and gorgeous this is.It also has the trademark Body By Victoria Scent which lasts a long time. It would be cheaper to just buy the perfume but I just love this too much to stop purchasing it. I always have a couple tubes on hand and stock up when I have a coupon. I don't know how to explain it, but when I put it on, it makes me feel clean, like I just stepped out of the shower. No matter how grungy I feel, if I apply this to my arms and legs, I feel fresh. It's really expensive ($20 for 7 oz) so I don't use it often but I love it dearly!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2002 4:21:00 AM More reviews by iamangela

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am on my second pot(?) of Richly Deserved and I absolutely love it. First of all, the scent is so fresh and pretty. I can still smell it slightly at the end of the day. Then my skin is so soft when I use it and it actually seems to "liven up" my skin giving a slight sheen. No greasiness at all. They say it has stuff like Vitamin K, etc. and that makes me want to use it even more because it's healthy stuff. I just feel so luxurious when I use this stuff.