October 23, 2014 | 1076 users online

Liquid - Yves Saint Laurent - Teint Touche Eclat Foundation

rated 1 of 5 on 10/21/2014 1:45:00 PM More reviews by jenifa305

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Please believe me when I say you will look like a grease ball.I have pretty good skin and i still looked like a grease ball.I think i just wanted to love it because it was YSL so i fooled myself but yeah this product is not good.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/21/2014 1:32:00 PM More reviews by meglovesbeauty

I'm still so undecided on this product!

The fact I'm undecided after having it for a year tells me a lot. Also I sometimes think a lot of high end products come with a 'placebo' effect. The fact that you know you are wearing high end make up automatically makes you feel beautiful.

Firstly, I think the colour range is great, they have warms, neutrals and cools in a good range of fair to dark skin colours.

The packaging is also stunning (of course, it's YSL) but it is such a heavy glass bottle that if you're on the go it can add a lot of weight to your bag!

So, I really enjoy the formula of this foundation, straight from the pump it feels light and breathable and looks very radiant.

Now for the application, using my trust Real Techniques expert face brush. I apply 1 and a half pumps if I wear this in the day and for the night I use 2 full pumps.

I find this feels so heavy on my skin and sticky and it sinks into all my pores/scars, and I have tried this with a primer prior to application as I thought this might be the problem but it isn't!

I don't know if anyone else experiences this but it's really frustrating for me because my colour (Beige Rose) matches me perfectly, I love the radiance but I just can't get over the horrible sticky feeling it leaves me with and the cakey look!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2014 1:11:00 AM More reviews by almighty_curv

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have a love hate relationship with this foundation.

I have pale cool toned dry skin prone to break outs.

When my skin is good, this foundation looks amazing. However if it's being troublesome I just find this does nothing for me. I think this works great for cancelling out redness but for textural issues it seems to struggle. In this instance I'll reach for Nars Sheer Glow or something a bit more reliable.

Coverage is light to medium. I pretty much always put on two pumps, layered and will then just conceal my undereyes. Looks great in photos with no flashback.

Colour range is great I wear BR10 in Winter and BR20 in summer. I find it a bit expensive because I do use two pumps at time which sees me move through the bottle more quickly than something like MUFE HD or Nars Sheer Glow.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2014 1:01:00 PM More reviews by Coebags

I bought a large sample of this using the online shade selector so I was a little worried that it would be totally wrong but it was PERFECT! My shade was Beige Rose 20. I don't purchase many high end foundations, I've used a MAC one and thought it was meh. I have 2 Laura Mercier tinted moisturisers which I love so I was hoping this would be my summer foundation.
First of all it applies very easily, I've used a buffing brush, expert face brush and a beauty blender and it goes on perfectly every time. It seems to sink into the skin, I know a lot of people might not like that but I do, it's very natural. Some days I need to build up the coverage more than others but it does build very effectively without turning cakey. I did not notice it wearing off during the day like others have said but I don't have oily skin and I do like the glowy, dewy look.
BOTTOM LINE : you will love this if you like the dewy, illuminating tinted moisturiser effect. If you like a natural glow and a easy application. I think dry skins would look beautiful wearing this in the winter.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/8/2014 7:15:00 PM More reviews by Fairycupcakedream

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used this product for 6 months, at first I was in love with it and raved about it to my friends. Product looked and smelt good, and was very easy to apply, gives a dewy finish so it's great for normal to dry skin. However once the excitement wore off I realised that this foundation did not last on my face long at all, although I did powder. The finish is great (within the first few hours) and the consistency is light, but I have had more coverage from tinted moisturisers. I am Mac nc30 and I used the shade bd50.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/8/2014 4:56:00 PM More reviews by aidan83

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really wanted to love this product after reading so many reviews, but this had gave me such a bad reaction i have never had in my 30 years of life...........burning, itchy and turned into a greasy ball in 2 hours -> I HAVE DRY SKIN!

So, so disappointed.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2014 7:52:00 AM More reviews by Sjess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I was really looking forward to trying this one out but there is no real colour match for me! The only one which comes near my complexion is B40, and it's slightly too light for me, and all the other colors are either too dark, too pink or even lighter. It would be perfect for winter I'm guessing. Other than that it is a good light coverage foundation. I do feel that it doesn't live up the price tag, I have better foundations/bb creams for a whole lot less.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2014 11:05:00 PM More reviews by Vanhusk

It's hard to explain how much I love this foundation. I have sensitive, acne prone, freckly skin which makes foundation shopping an absolute nightmare. The reasons why it works so well- a light coverage that can be layered to a medium coverage means it's very versatile. And the huge range of shades means you'd be pretty unlucky if you couldn't find one that suits. The slightly dewy finish is very natural and I find setting it with a powder can help it to last longer especially when I anticipate my skin to get a bit oily throughout the day. I use this product every single day and it lasts me around 5 months so I think the $82AUD price tag is justifiable.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2014 6:48:00 AM More reviews by Bunny98

The colour match is perfect, the coverage is light - medium, and this is so natural looking you can't even tell you're wearing makeup. I took off 1 star because if you have oily parts, it gets very greasy very fast As it is a dewy illuminating foundation but it's amazing for the dry patches as it moisturises

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2014 5:43:00 PM More reviews by monicarimer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

New HG foundation! Love it so much! It has a nice texture,it smells amazing and it gives a natural skin-like look.I would totally recomand it for all the dry skined girls !