Yves Saint Laurent Teint Touche Eclat Foundation

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Dimethicone, PEG-10, Dimethicone, Sorbitol, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Polglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride,, Phenoxyethanol, Caprytyl Glycol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Ethylhexylgycerin, Fragrance, Aluminum Hydroxide, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Dipropylene Glycol, Isotridecyl Isononanoate. May contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride.

on 5/5/2015 3:51:00 PM

Very nice, good quality foundation. Leaves a luminous but not shiny or sparkly finnish. Works best with fingers or with beauty blender. Medium coverage. Very delicate and luxurious scent. Great for dry/dehydrated skin but would not recommend to someone with greasy skin.

on 5/3/2015 10:56:00 AM

I so wanted to like this foundation having read so many good reviews - I have been so disappointed. Initially I thought the colour match the SA had given me was perfect, but within 1/2 hour it had oxidised down a few shades. Within 2 hours my face was a "greaseball" and the coverage looked appalling. Certainly not what I expected from such a high end company. My advice - do as I did and get a sample first in case you waste ££££££.

on 4/28/2015 9:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I really liked this foundation despite the fact that it is not long wearing and doesn't provide much coverage. While you can build this one up, it is way too expensive to use double the product every time you want to apply it. And for that reason, if you are looking for a fuller coverage and long wearing foundation, this isn't for you. However, if you don't mind touching up your make up and you're looking for a foundation that is "your skin but better" then definitely try this out. This is definitely one to have in the collection for the days you want lighter coverage if your budget allows it.

on 4/27/2015 3:09:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This foundation is the first one that made me feel like I'm not wearing anything. Sheer to medium coverage with very light, smooth texture and it definitely gives your skin a very beautiful glow. The only reason I'm not giving this 5 lippies is its staying power but for those of you who do not need their foundation to last all day, this is a 'must-try' product especially those with mature dry skin.

This is my day-to-day foundation (shade B40). On days when I need it to last all day on my normal combination skin, I simply put on Benefit Porefessional underneath, set it with setting powder and spray Skindinavia last.

One simple note on primer, some primers do not work well with this. Such as Smashbox Photofinish, while I love it so much but it simply doesn't work with this foundation. It works well with other foundie though such as Estee Lauder double wear.

on 4/26/2015 12:28:00 PM

I very much prefer Kanebo Lunasol foundation, compared to this one.

on 4/16/2015 6:00:00 PM

Holy grail foundation for sure! I have very dry skin especially in the t zone. This foundation is truly radiant and luminous and dewy and does not cling to dry patches. The staying power is mediocre but that really doesn't bother because how good the finish is. I really recommend it for dry skin people who enjoy a dewy fresh finish

on 4/16/2015 4:03:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love this product, I have had it for a long time and it took me 8 months to empty this product. Because I have a eczema prone skin, I do not always wear foundation, but omg, when I do, my skin glows soooo wonderfully! A Dewy, Satin finish I think. This is my holy grail foundation, not only because it doesn't irritate my skin, but also because this colour (B70) is a perfect match for my skin colour! I love this foundation so much, I do not care to try other foundations, and I would definitely repurchase this foundation.

I also wear the Touche Eclat Pen in 6,5 (also a great product in my opinion of YSL) and it goes very well together with the B70 Foundation!

on 4/15/2015 4:54:00 PM

I recently bought this foundation on a whim. I am glad I did.
I have relatively normal skin, sometimes its a bit dry and i often have a few spots or blemishes.

It has great coverage (light-medium), and really illuminates my face!! I do find that it can make me look a little oily as the day goes on, but i think its worth that and just touch it up with a little powder. I wore it for the first time today in the sun and it stayed on completely which was amazing! This foundation does require quite a bit of blending so I would recommend a buffer brush to apply instead of a foundation one.

If you can afford it, definitely give this foundation a go. Although if you're a bit strapped for cash, there are alternatives out there.

on 4/12/2015 11:05:00 AM

Love the dewy look of this foundation for me but is not high enough coverage, prefer the perfect touch foundation for better coverage and staying power. Nice packaging with the pump and can easily see how much is left in the bottle.

on 3/31/2015 8:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love this foundation so so much, best dewey looking foundation I have owned, I have bought this three times in total now, pricey but well worth it, not cakey, smell is nice, and if you want to apply a small amount you can use it daily or if you want to put on more than one layer you can use it at nights and it won't go cakey. Ive used foundations where I go back to apply more if it hasn't stayed on and it leaves you looking patchy but this honestly is brilliant, and you can feel how luxurious it is on your skin, doesn't feel like you're even wearing foundation.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Foundations, Powders, and Tinted Moisturizers: MAC, YSL, Bobbi Brown, Laura Mercier, ETC by Crystal DivaLevy

Foundation Review: Laura Mercier, Dior, YSL by Cathies Ensemble