November 25, 2014 | 1864 users online

Liquid - Yves Saint Laurent - Teint Touche Eclat Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2014 9:21:00 AM More reviews by makeupstuffs

I love this so much that although I have super duper oily skin I make it work. It's beautiful in photographs and makes my horrible skin look so youthful and bright it's amazing. I wear darker shade than my natural skin because I fake tan and this doesn't look orange just golden! Truly amazing. In my opinion it lasts better than a lot of other light formula foundations. Yes I have to often blot but anyone with normal or dry or even slightly oily t-zone skins will love this. When I want something longer lasting but just as amazing I use ysl fusion ink I've tried applying both to different halves of my face and they do look similarly amazing except this one is one is not matte like that one but it doesn't look shiny at all just gives more of a glow. I remember when I tried ysl perfect touch and was amazed well this is even better as it lasts better than that. No more Chanel for me. No foundation can give you that glow that brightness that lift that ysl foundations do. All the others are so dull in comparison.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2014 6:34:00 PM More reviews by TKhamvongsa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this product, I have dry combination acne prone sensitive skin... My cheeks and nose tend to be the dry areas on my face and t-zone is normal/oily.

I do moisturize well at night (Avene Rich Moisturizing Creme/Glaxal Base)
Then I use my sunscreen, Avene Rich Moisturizing Creme/Glaxal Base then apply the foundation with a beauty blender. I love the finish of this foundation, it's so luminous. It wears for a good 8+ hours on me. I set it with Nars Light Reflecting Pressed Powder. It doesn't accentuate dry areas at all, it can seep into your lines if you don't moisturize well enough. It's a sheer to medium coverage foundation - definitely more coverage than MUFE F&B.

I use this in BD50 - it's a shade darker but with a beauty blender, it sheers out the colour to match my neck/body. I went through a lot of shades before finding a close match. I tried B40 - best shade to match me but leaned a bit pink, B30 was waaaay too light but the yellow undertones were there, and B50 which also leaned a bit pink.

For reference: I'm Mac NC25-30, MUFE HD 118 & MUFE F&B 32.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2014 9:26:00 PM More reviews by dmastra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I find myself always wanting to try something new when entering sephora. This foundation is hands down the one I always go back and get. I cant get away from it, I love the way it makes the skin look and have actually received numerous compliments. It is a very dewy finish... I use about 2 pumps to cover my entire face. it is buildable but I do need a concealer for blemishes. I have a fair-medium complexion with yellow under tones and I use B30. The only down fall to the foundation is that its 52 dollars. But for buying YSL thats what you pay for.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/10/2014 7:47:00 PM More reviews by deciduousforest

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Pros:
beautiful skin-like finish
smooth, glides on easily
not cakey or overly heavy at all
luminous
pleasant fragrance

Cons:
coverage is pretty light, less than I was expecting
doesn't completely cover redness or dark circles
lasting power is poor (even on my dry skin)
color selection: the lightest color is too dark for my NC15 skin
the price

I think this is a good option for people with normal to dry skin who don't have much to cover. It's very natural yet polished. If you want something long-lasting or with more coverage this isn't it. For myself, considering the price, I won't be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2014 11:41:00 AM More reviews by amberr98

it's a really pretty foundation, gives such a nice glow, and dewy finish. The best part about this product is the feeling you get when you wear this foundation. YSL foundations have a really nice light feathery/ silky feel to them. I honestly like this foundation but my oily skin can be annoying with this foundation. After 4 hours of wear i go very oily on the t zone area, especially my nose and forhead, sometimes my cheeks. I don't want to powder this foundation because than it defeats the purpose of the radiance it gives. If you have oil-combination skin i'd say this isn't for you. If you have normal/dry skin i recommend this product 100% to you.

Coverage is buildable light-medium

rated 3 of 5 on 11/5/2014 9:00:00 PM More reviews by sciencegeek

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wish this worked for me. Lightweight, barely there, luminous and ethereal looking skin? Yes, please! But it doesn't.

First of all, it never really 'sets' on me. I will not use powder with this foundation- it defeats the purpose. It looks good when I put it on, despite being a bit too glowy... I mean, it doesn't look natural because it is too glowly. But looks nice, nonetheless. However, even when used with no moisturiser underneath, it quickly becomes really oily quickly and melts off. Off course it is even worse on top of a sunscreen....

The coverage is quite sheer but the pigmentation is excellent so it does the job of concealing imperfections nicely. Ingredients wise I am not too pleased with the presence of NaCl and Bismuth Oxychloride.

Overall, I believe this foundation would suit dry skin types or dull skin types which could benefit from the luminous finish. I would not recommend for combination skin. However, a lot of MUA reviewer's with combination skin like this, so it is also a case of how your skin behaves with foundations. Mine gets oily. And with this, it becomes an oil slick oily.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/31/2014 8:23:00 PM More reviews by XOhoney

I wanted to love this sooooo bad. I couldn't go more than 5 minutes with this on and it went blotchy on me. I've seen it look beautiful on others. I have normal to dry skin so I thought I'd be a great candidate for this stuff. Turns out no matter how I applied it, it blotched right away. I'm now using Nars sheer glow and have had much better results although tbh on a daily basis I'll use my tried and true; true match.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2014 2:39:00 PM More reviews by ktpeluso

It took me about 6 months and my second bottle of this stuff to realize how much I love it. Sadly it's tested on animals despite what L'oreal loves to tell people, but I think Charlotte tilbury light wonder foundation will be my substitute. I have oily skin, acne prone" and this foundation is incredible. Not only does it function as a tinted moisturizer or buildable-breathable foundation, but I think the ingredients have improved my skin tone and texture-so worth the money. I will say if you have oily skin it's not the best, but I've been priming with cetaphil derma oil control lotion and it works very well. The best part about this foundation is it can look like you're wearing nothing when lightly applied. If you aren't acne prone, apply this with a sponge and it's even better. The sponge allows much better control of application and it works to really buff it into the skin leaving it luminous and natural. The glow this gives your skin is really like no other. I've tried every foundation there is, is is hands down the best. Expensive, yes, but pretty generous amount and 1 pump goes a long way if you use your fingers. I can't say enough about this foundation, highly recommend.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/21/2014 1:45:00 PM More reviews by jenifa305

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Please believe me when I say you will look like a grease ball.I have pretty good skin and i still looked like a grease ball.I think i just wanted to love it because it was YSL so i fooled myself but yeah this product is not good.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/21/2014 1:32:00 PM More reviews by meglovesbeauty

I'm still so undecided on this product!

The fact I'm undecided after having it for a year tells me a lot. Also I sometimes think a lot of high end products come with a 'placebo' effect. The fact that you know you are wearing high end make up automatically makes you feel beautiful.

Firstly, I think the colour range is great, they have warms, neutrals and cools in a good range of fair to dark skin colours.

The packaging is also stunning (of course, it's YSL) but it is such a heavy glass bottle that if you're on the go it can add a lot of weight to your bag!

So, I really enjoy the formula of this foundation, straight from the pump it feels light and breathable and looks very radiant.

Now for the application, using my trust Real Techniques expert face brush. I apply 1 and a half pumps if I wear this in the day and for the night I use 2 full pumps.

I find this feels so heavy on my skin and sticky and it sinks into all my pores/scars, and I have tried this with a primer prior to application as I thought this might be the problem but it isn't!

I don't know if anyone else experiences this but it's really frustrating for me because my colour (Beige Rose) matches me perfectly, I love the radiance but I just can't get over the horrible sticky feeling it leaves me with and the cakey look!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No