October 20, 2014 | 2102 users online

Treatments (Face) - MD Formulations - Continuous renewal complex daily facial treatment

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2013 4:26:00 PM More reviews by mandy1387

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

As a cosmetic junkie with a blemish prone epidermis, working in the heart of product heaven in spas, this is the one potion that has remained as consistanly fabulous and reliant as Tia Maria.
The glycolic acid blend works under any moisturiser and with 99% skkncare, to delightfully eliminate excess dead skin and the unwanted birth of spots.
Skins whole health is improved and more balanced as all other products used work more effectivly.
yes you must use a sunscreen, but you should be anyway ;-) it isnt a harsh chemical peel but a progressive (give it a month or two) road to healthier happier clearer skin.
Worth the dollar and a high 5 lipstick rating! I always go back to this jewel, in the mindfield of amazing skincare, this ones my King Hal :-)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2012 5:59:00 AM More reviews by signemarie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This stuff is potent and it delivers. It's a daily glycolic acid treatment to use under sunscreen and moisturiser. I recommend it warmly!

I have used it for three months (dont use it everyday) and the results are so impressive that friends and family have stopped and ask me what I did, thinking I got some expensive salon peel or whatnot. But it's all due to this product.

I have skin that is either dry, but ok or unbearably dry and flaking due to psoriasis (which means I don't shed dead skin cells properly). I can't use acne products since they dry out my already dry skin, so I used to just live with flaky skin or get cortisone if it became really bad. Tadaaa, I don't need the cortisone anymore!

The second day into using this I was a little shoced to look in the mirror. Dry patches had darkened up and were dried out even more than before. Kind of like somone zapped them with a laser. They were harder to cover than before and I began to think I made a mistake. But lo and behold, after a few more days, my dry patches begun to fall off. They just peeled away during the morning rinse and were they had been, there was now nice looking, satisfied skin. I kept on going for a full two weeks, then I stopped using it everyday and only every other night and my skin looks SO much better than it ever has.

I have had glycolic peels in a salon before with mixed results (never good enough to justify the price, imo) - this is just so much better. It's gradual, you control it yourself and can go on as long as you need it or stop and use it as an emergency rescure when you have a blemish you want to disappear quickly. But remember to use sunscreen since this is for use during the day and glycolic acid will make your skin sensitive to the sun.

My 30ml jar is only half empty after three months, so I think it's faily priced. There's a sensitive skin version as well, but this one was fine for me. Skincare staple for me now (but I will try some other MDF products before I rate this the full 5 lippies).

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No