I don't know if I'd re-purchase this because I can't stand the smell. It has a distinct perfume smell to it. I don't know but it makes me gag. I have a pretty sensitive nose. Other than that I love this sunblock, it is great under makeup and alone.. I bought the waterproof one, maybe it has a different scent than the non-waterproof? Not too sure. But IDK. I bought this on eBay for about $13-15 and it came in the mail in about 2 weeks. I have tried the Kaore Biore version and those smell way better.
Definitely, my HG sunscreen as it has no white cast, dries in 5 minutes to a matte finish, is hydrating enough and relatively cheap.
The only drawback is it is pretty rare here in my country and can only be purchased online. Still, I will surely repurchase!
I have the Safe Block Soft Finish Sun Milk and it is by far the best sunscreen I have ever used. The coverage is high yet it's super light weight and spreads very easily. But the best best part? It dries to a matte texture. There is not a lick of oil ... and that greasy feeling you usually get from sunscreen? Non-existent! HG for sure, I would repurchase no matter what the price is.
Gosh, this stuff definitely deserves more attention. Holy grail sunscreen. Can't recommend it enough.
1) This sunscreen is ever so LIGHTWEIGHT! It feels as if one is wearing almost nothing on the skin. Absolutely no greasiness, no shine, no stickiness, no nothing. It is oil-free.
2) The rating is SPF 45/PA+++, so it provides broad-spectrum protection. The active ingredients are: ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate (octyl methoxycinnamate), ethylhexyl salicylate (octyl salicylate) phenylbenzimidazole sulfonic acid, diethylamino hydroxybenzoyl hexyl benzoate, (Uvinal A Plus), bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol methoxyphenyl triazine. I also researched the individual active ingredients before I purchased to make sure it provided sufficient UVA protection as well as UVB.
3) This is a hydrating formula. I can definitely feel how hydrated it makes my skin.
4) No white cast at all. Dries completely clear.
5) It is SUCH good value! I bought it for AUD 18 for 50 mL. This is an absolute steal compared to high end sunscreens - AND this is so much better!!!
6) There are some quite interesting natural ingredients in this product, i.e natural plant extracts. If you refer to the ingredients list above, the second half of the list contains these extracts (although being in the second half one wonders whether they are present in a high enough concentration to be effective?)
I was pleasantly surprised by this product. It feels so light upon application, no white cast whatsoever. It gives a semi-matte dewy finish. Plus it's so affordable (less than $10 during missha sale), what more can a girl ask for? Definitely a HG product for me ;)
This tube of sunscreen exceeded my expectations! It has taken over my former HG Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Cream SPF 55.
As I age, my skin has gotten a bit drier. But I still have super oily skin. THe Shiseido lasts me through 6 months of backpacking through tropical climates in the summer & it stayed on through sweat & rain. Now I work in an office where there is just something about the air that dries my skin up even though I still get oily. I wear MAC P&P SPF 50 as well on some days, and both seemed to dry out my skin lately, in and out of the office, but especially at work.
Both are excellent products, and I still use them, but I LOVE THIS MORE, way more.
The consistency of the MISSHA is much more liquidy and lighter. It feels like a light lotion, not thick like the Shiseido, the MAC is thinner, but MISSHA applies and sets the best.
This is also moisturizing enough so that I can skip moisturizer w/o getting all flaky.
BUT MISSHA also keeps me matte and my makeup looks great throughout the day. It is probably not as mattifying as the Shiseido, but only slightly. MISSHA also feels smoother when absorbed, no sticky feeling, no thick-feeling.
And the best part is that this stuff is so much cheaper. I got it on the US MISSHA website for $9.99. It is 50ml. THe same size tube for Shiseido is $36, P&P SPF 50 is $30, I also go through the MAC the fastest.
I've repurchased the P&P & Shiseido several times, but the tubes that I have now might be the last ones since I found the MISSHA.
The actual sun protection part works just as well as the Shiseido, although if I was trekking through the tropics, I'd stick with Shiseido for the sweat-proof factor, but for everyday city living with some sun exposure while commuting/ running errands, MISSHA wins hands down on texture, feel, wearability and PRICE.
If you find sunscreen dries you out, you must try this.
It does have fragrance, but goes away immediately for me and is a fresh light scent, like clean soap. continued >>