October 25, 2014 | 1710 users online

BB Cream - Palgantong - Vita White BB Cream

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2012 10:29:00 AM More reviews by Sweryn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I can't believe no one has reviewed this product yet. This is the best BB cream ever. It blends beautifully with the skin, it doesn't look cakey, it has a matte finish so it looks really natural (you can add some highlighter if you want to achieve a "dewy skin" look). It has a medium coverage, but the formula is pretty buildable if you need more coverage. It comes with two color shades (light beige and natural beige). I got the light beige shade, and it has a nice beige undertone, not yellow, grey or pink, which look awful on me. The color itself is pretty pale, but after oxidizing it looks quite natural. I think it compliments people with fair to medium skin. It has a pleasant smell and comes in a cute red tube. Plus, it doesn't cause breakouts, allergies or irritation. The only downside is that this is spf30, and I would love if it had a higher sunscreen. Other than that, this is just my HG BB Cream.